20 hours ago, Skömer said:

Vanilla expanded mods are generally only nice looking but badly executed under the hood, VFE gets you errors with pretty much every other faction mod (faction control...) and some race mods that add factions

So VFE should work fine as long as I don't have any other factions? That's fine by me as I'm not particularly into Race mods.

4 hours ago, RoverofRemnant said:

So VFE should work fine as long as I don't have any other factions? That's fine by me as I'm not particularly into Race mods.

If you only use vanilla expanded factions it probably works. I need my faction control and that's why I don't recommend VFE.

7 hours ago, Anenn said:

Wait, are the sexual actions in the game totally random? Is it not possible to trigger any scenes/actions manually?

if you enable direct control you can order your pawns to do certain actions with a right click, if that doesnt work for you check out the FAQ

Quick question regarding polyamory bed mods: I have a couple of mods that allow 3 and 4 person beds and a few colonists with the Polyamourous trait that are pretty happy with that arrangement.  However, if they attempt prostitution hookups on these beds, the deal usually goes through but has a value of zero.  Similarly endowed non-poly folks get paid just fine.

Is this likely a mod load order issue?  I have a gross stupid amount of mods that are undoubtedly in an awful order and do produce lots of non-fatal errors I usually ignore, but it would be nice to know if not. 

If it isn't likely just an order issue, does anyone know of a compatibility patch or hack I could add to the bed files to fix the issue?  The bed mod is this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2008138191

So for whatever reason RJW breaks using the context menu when pawns are not drafted. I was trying with a large modlist but even on it's own the issue persists, and goes away with my full modlist sans RJW. Love the mod, been a fan of it for a long time but it done got borked by something recently. Local game files verified by Steam.

Mod List (confirming the issue is RJW):

Harmony
Core
Royalty [Official DLC]
HugsLib
RimJobWorld

HugsLib Log : https://gist.github.com/a02d5d94b15b9ee8a238c338d726b6a9

47 minutes ago, Silatuyok said:

So for whatever reason RJW breaks using the context menu when pawns are not drafted. I was trying with a large modlist but even on it's own the issue persists, and goes away with my full modlist sans RJW. Love the mod, been a fan of it for a long time but it done got borked by something recently. Local game files verified by Steam.

Mod List (confirming the issue is RJW):

Harmony
Core
Royalty [Official DLC]
HugsLib
RimJobWorld

HugsLib Log : https://gist.github.com/a02d5d94b15b9ee8a238c338d726b6a9

It cries about missing vanilla faction expanded classes, I'm not sure why it searches them, but I guess you can try to clear your config files (in ...\AppData\LocalLow\LudeonStudios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config resets your settings) and reinstall your Rimworld game

3 hours ago, colonist_57 said:

My pawns are don't seem to get sexually satisfied. The sex need is always at 0% and seem to be always sexually frustrated. Is this a bug? How can I fix this?

read FAQ, could be sex need decay setting, breeders charm or hypersexual trait

On 11/3/2020 at 9:45 AM, torotoro1 said:

I bought rimworld today

harmony

core

HugsLib

rjw

All versions are up to date

The loading order is also according to the procedure

Can't you play rjw with just these mods?

I try many times, but I can't make a planet.

Help me

that setup should be working, your Hugslog (press CTRl +F12) could help to identify the issue

4 hours ago, Skömer said:

It cries about missing vanilla faction expanded classes, I'm not sure why it searches them, but I guess you can try to clear your config files (in ...\AppData\LocalLow\LudeonStudios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config resets your settings) and reinstall your Rimworld game

Still not working, I deleted the whole rimworld appdata folder and tried again just to make sure.

Same load order
Harmony
Core
Royalty [Official DLC]
HugsLib
RimJobWorld

new HugsLog:

https://gist.github.com/39eb5b5c5675225c19c77956fd012b6b

16 hours ago, Skömer said:

read FAQ, could be sex need decay setting, breeders charm or hypersexual trait

that setup should be working, your Hugslog (press CTRl +F12) could help to identify the issue

I lowered the sex need decay, but the need never goes up even after the pawns have sex. They don't seem to be hypersexual, and idk what this breeder charm is. I've tried making new colonies but still with the sane thing. Could it be a mod conflict?

27 minutes ago, colonist_57 said:

I lowered the sex need decay, but the need never goes up even after the pawns have sex. They don't seem to be hypersexual, and idk what this breeder charm is. I've tried making new colonies but still with the sane thing. Could it be a mod conflict?

That is why we need your Hugslog!

You can create it with ctrl+f12 and post it to github or pastebin and then link it here.

Rimworld Royalty 1.1

I'm getting this 2 errors even without other mods. Console is spamming with these:

Spoiler

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00003] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at RimWorld.WorkGiverDef.get_Worker () [0x00008] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.CacheWorkGiversInOrder () [0x000c3] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.get_WorkGiversInOrderNormal () [0x00008] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x0011c] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x000fc] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?394497664::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Spoiler

Exception in RimWorld.ThinkNode_ConditionalColonist TryIssueJobPackage: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00003] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at RimWorld.WorkGiverDef.get_Worker () [0x00008] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.CacheWorkGiversInOrder () [0x000c3] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.get_WorkGiversInOrderEmergency () [0x00008] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x0010a] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?394497664::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

3 minutes ago, JankinT said:

so... the bionic parts says you can change their size at will, but I can't really do that. Is there anyway to do that??

that doesn't work anymore ever since the parts changed to the severity system

I've had a nymphomaniac join my colony after being rescued, several days later she formed a relationship with the only other pawn in the colony but for some reason they won't share a bed. At first I thought it was perhaps the bed I was using wasn't being recognized as a two-person bed or something, so I swapped it out for a regular bed, but she's still not joining her partner. Before, she was sleeping in a regular one person bed, and she still can, but joining her partner in bed seems to be the problem.

Testing further, she seems to refuse to sleep in a two-person bed anyhow, as I swapped her and her partner between the two-person and one-person bed, and while he gets up and goes to the single, she just rolls out and falls asleep on the floor.

I got the Harmony log JIC: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/58b5de9965a0974c889ebae2bc2379b1

And for reference the nymph's name is Amie.

11 minutes ago, FleurDuLys said:

I've had a nymphomaniac join my colony after being rescued, several days later she formed a relationship with the only other pawn in the colony but for some reason they won't share a bed. At first I thought it was perhaps the bed I was using wasn't being recognized as a two-person bed or something, so I swapped it out for a regular bed, but she's still not joining her partner. Before, she was sleeping in a regular one person bed, and she still can, but joining her partner in bed seems to be the problem.

Testing further, she seems to refuse to sleep in a two-person bed anyhow, as I swapped her and her partner between the two-person and one-person bed, and while he gets up and goes to the single, she just rolls out and falls asleep on the floor.

I got the Harmony log JIC: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/58b5de9965a0974c889ebae2bc2379b1

And for reference the nymph's name is Amie.

your bed is broken, use non broken beds

do you develop traits over time? I noticed one of my pawns had a debuff that said she resorted to bestiality and "was ashamed that she enjoyed it" so I was wondering if pawns can develop traits like masochism over time by exposing themselves to certain elements for an extended period of time

1 hour ago, techshaman said:

do you develop traits over time? I noticed one of my pawns had a debuff that said she resorted to bestiality and "was ashamed that she enjoyed it" so I was wondering if pawns can develop traits like masochism over time by exposing themselves to certain elements for an extended period of time

yes

6 hours ago, Aaabaa said:

I'm coming up with these errors: https://gist.github.com/78936c27c1e80bbd8c813a8fb799ce28, along with the hud not showing up. These are the only mods I have enabled, in this order. Help?

the only errors I can see are genitals missing references, which MIGHT be solved by installing RJW Race Support, and sound files that can't be loaded because for whatever reason the game doesn't seem to recognize .mp3 and .wav as supported file formats.

if I remember correctly there is an option in the mod options to show/hide the RJW buttons in game, check your options just in case