[Request] Help with armor piece re-texture. (SOLVED)

Could someone help me re-texturing the skirt in this armor? Something close to the texture of the jacket in this same pic.

Spoiler

a18.jpg.18334ec585d12d14cec67bb93fecccff.jpg

I would like it to be closer to the anime look like this (skirt):

DBFZ_Android18_Portrait.png.158f1d7f384e9d93486dd871a8809b09.png

Also if you pay attention, the colors of the jacket and skirt don't match. I tried my hardest but that was the closest I could make then match in color. So could you also make both pieces of the same color?

If you think you can help, send me a PM and I'll send you the files.

You can try to fix it with vertex colors in its mesh as a variant.
Open the nif file in Nifskope, click on the meshes ( NiTiShapeData > has vertex colors > yes)  and switch on Vertex Colors shader flag 2 in BsLightingShadershader. Click on radial color icon near "has vertex colors" to choose a color.

9 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

You can try to fix it with vertex colors in its mesh as a variant.
Open the nif file in Nifskope, click on the meshes ( NiTiShapeData > has vertex colors > yes)  and switch on Vertex Colors shader flag 2 in BsLightingShadershader. Click on radial color icon near "has vertex colors" to choose a color.

I'm going to try this, thanks.

Archived