Sexout Tryout Nightstalker

Issues with crashing after the nightstalker animation have been reported several times. It is most likely a sexout issue, not tryouts.

I think the animation files have some bugs which cause this, but I do not know much about FNV animation (I did mostly scripting for sexout).

Try installing NVAC; I have found it stops these crashes: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635

If anyone knows more about animations and is able to take a look and fix them, they are attached :).

1931a.kf

1932a.kf

Crashes dont need to be bad animation could still be due to different skeleton, i have not played fallout NV in some time but could take a look if there is anything wrong with nightstalker. From what i remembered i never had any problem playing any of the animations with sexout. Actually fallout NV was actually far more stable then fallout 4 ever was on my pc.

On 10/29/2018 at 8:11 PM, carsoid789 said:

Hey, I was wondering if anyone's game crashes after the Nightstalker cums in the X-69? Also, I don't know if this is useful, but there is no animation for the Nightstalker; it just moves back and forth in the air.

Thanks in advance,

first of what is x-69 ?? i have not played this game in some time so some of the abbrevation is unknown to me also if the animation is not playing then maybe more is at fault here then just animations can you post a screenshot of how it looks like maybe i can then see what the problem is ??

23 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

first of what is x-69 ?? i have not played this game in some time so some of the abbrevation is unknown to me also if the animation is not playing then maybe more is at fault here then just animations can you post a screenshot of how it looks like maybe i can then see what the problem is ??

X-## are the names of most areas in Old World Blues. They are all the test- and researchfacilities.

Archived