We need a Torture/SexToy Framework (like Sexlab but for Whipping etc.)

Technicaly speaking ...

You need animations, not a new "framework". SL will do. In general SL just plays animations, it doesn't care what kind of animations. SL could use a couple of upgrades, but in general it would do.

9 out 10 other things can be done/added now with SL Triggers or it would be easy to implement.

Anyway, its "animations", resources, not framework.

56 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

Technicaly speaking ...

You need animations, not a new "framework". SL will do. In general SL just plays animations, it doesn't care what kind of animations. SL could use a couple of upgrades, but in general it would do.

9 out 10 other things can be done/added now with SL Triggers or it would be easy to implement.

Anyway, its "animations", resources, not framework.

I disagree. 

Sexlab cannot:

- play synchronized whipping sounds (or any synchronized sounds for other tools than whips. It cannot even synchronize the thuds with the SL anims)

- apply the whip marks (or any other suitable marks for other tools.

So animations solve nothing. They will just be dead. Try Cobalt, he has some. But without sound or marks, I prefer the old school whipping any time. 

SL Trigger is just for SSE, which is still lacking alot of other mods (btw is it possible to backport it to LE?)

SLUtilOne cannot achieve such a thing to my knowlegde. It cannot make NPCs whip the PC and it cannot spawn furnitures or place the PC into it. 

"play synchronized whipping sounds (or any synchronized sounds for other tools than whips. It cannot even synchronize the thuds with the SL anims) "

No one can. As far as I know, this could be done in 2 ways:

- animation sends out an "event". I think thats how "foot steps" are implemented

- physics mod that detects collision. Weapon, arrows impacts.

So "animations". Or "physics". Bethesda won't do it. The physics stuff. But maybe author of CBPC will. I asked. No answer so far. But one can hope.

"apply the whip marks (or any other suitable marks for other tools"
Skyrim only does that on true weapon attack. I have not found a way to proc it. Emulation can be done with Racemenu texture overlays.

"SL Trigger is just for SSE, which is still lacking alot of other mods (btw is it possible to backport it to LE?)"

Don't have LE installed anymore. Joined SE side. Because it has cookies and stuff.

But:

On 11/1/2019 at 10:01 PM, Warlock3000 said:

Fun fact: unlike SexLabUtil1, which didn't work with SkyrimSE, this mod seems to work as-is with Oldrim.

Not tested it myself.

1 hour ago, Fotogen said:

"play synchronized whipping sounds (or any synchronized sounds for other tools than whips. It cannot even synchronize the thuds with the SL anims) "

No one can. As far as I know, this could be done in 2 ways:

- animation sends out an "event". I think thats how "foot steps" are implemented

- physics mod that detects collision. Weapon, arrows impacts.

Footsteps, hmm, did not think of those. Interesting at least.

1 hour ago, Fotogen said:

"apply the whip marks (or any other suitable marks for other tools"
Skyrim only does that on true weapon attack. I have not found a way to proc it. Emulation can be done with Racemenu texture overlays.

Would have to be very well made textures then to emulate randomness. Its possible tho. 
The textures would require to have progressive stages too, 1-10 at minimum. Bad textures of that sort already exist. 

Ok, I summarize:

We dont have: 

- custom sounds played and possible synchronisation with a movement/impact 

We can solve:

- progressive texture overlays for whipping/abuse marks. (I could make them). 

Maybe would require a Slave Tats/Rape Tats tweak? 
@Monoman1 what do you say? :) This would compliment Spank that ass maybe too. 
I mean it could be maybe expanded to also support whip marks and other abuse from other tools? 

Big Question:
can Sexlab be altered to allow different fucking sound sets played depending on the animation type? 
@osmelmc what do you say? We could already implement this for Cobalt and Spanking in general. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 1:11 PM, Nymra said:

As for amputator: imagine a framework that plays an amputation scene with two actors, with one actor sawing or cutting away the limb from the other. with amputator framework then handling the removal of the limb. 

That part is really to Gore stuff for my taste but the Skyrim system allow something like that (the decapitation system) so apparently is possible.

5 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

That part is really to Gore stuff for my taste but the Skyrim system allow something like that (the decapitation system) so apparently is possible.

its not entirely mine too. But somehow amputee is sexy if it does not look bloody, hehe. Just wondered if it can be combined. But sadly animations for amputees are bad. 

• 3 weeks later...

oh yes , I agree with ya , I need something like we can freely sparking npc or they sparking us , humiliation , exhibition and some extreme content mods with strong action , skyrim sexlab is kinda missing some kind of that and sadly most modders didnt have those taste . Cobalt animation is good but the animation looks...weak...in some way and I also need a cunt whip animation :((((((((( , zaz is good but to interact with those device are hard and mods support that feature is buggy as hell

2 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

oh yes , I agree with ya , I need something like we can freely sparking npc or they sparking us , humiliation , exhibition and some extreme content mods with strong action , skyrim sexlab is kinda missing some kind of that and sadly most modders didnt have those taste . Cobalt animation is good but the animation looks...weak...in some way and I also need a cunt whip animation :((((((((( , zaz is good but to interact with those device are hard and mods support that feature is buggy as hell

I saw that there is a script in Sexlab that might allow adding more sound effects than just sex sound. 
Maybe I can make it happen that we have at least beating and whipping sound that can be played per stage. But it would never be synchronized.

3 hours ago, bishlapped said:

I realize it was a completely different framework, but how to CEO do it?

CEO?

Just requires a modder dedicated to BDSM and with knowlegde about BDSM content. 
:D
I just lack the coding skill :(

25 minutes ago, Nymra said:

CEO?

Just requires a modder dedicated to BDSM and with knowlegde about BDSM content. 
:D
I just lack the coding skill :(

OSA

4 hours ago, bishlapped said:

OSA

I heard that OSA has zero to offer in that regard?! 

Is it still developed? 

EDIT: 
From what I experienced with OSA is that it is just super complex for no reason and has little animations?! But well I never digged deep.

What I mean in this thread is a useably, well made framework like Sexlab.