We need a Torture/SexToy Framework (like Sexlab but for Whipping etc.)

Hi,

I really love what modders have done on Nexus and Loverslab. Modding with your great stuff is like bringing dead puppets to life. An incredible experience.

But in terms of BDSM there is a huge gap, that no existent mod is filling yet.

Ever dreamed of whipping an NPC (or be whipped by one) and have visible reactions of the victim, like synchronized moans and sobs, visible shaking of the body, the victim bending away in anticpiaction, eyes widening in horror of the incoming blow? 

Torture animations with 2 or more participants organized in a Framework similar to SexLab but with specialized options to serve the torture animations played.

Easiest example would be whipping animations.

Whipping based on Skyrim combat animations is very unsatisfying in a lot of ways.

Animation sets would include an Aggressor/Torturer (in this case with a whip) and a victim (to be whipped/tortured).

The victim would take certain poses in different animations and animation stages (like with SexLab) and the animator will be able to synchronize the whip impact with a visible body reaction from the victim. The framework should of course allow the implementation of accurate whip marks (torture marks in general) too.

Like with ESTRUS the Framework should allow to repeat certain stages of an animation to adjust the lenght of a torture animation dynamically. Setting timers like with SexLab should of course also be included.

Apart from whipping their could be animations for all kinds of torture. Electric devices, paddles for spanking, even manual torture with bare hands, fists, fingers. Tickle torture, water torture, heat, wax, candles, needles, metal spikes, clubs and battons and whatever you can imagine. Even using parasites as torture devices probably.

A list of things that should be included:

1. Variety of Torture devices to use in animations. I dont know if it is possible, but it would be nice to be able to replace torture devices in animations, so people can have their custom whips (maybe even HDT whips) and custom paddles, candles, wax color etc. 

2. Torture marks based on torture device used. I dont know if it is possible, but it would be awesome if the framework would be able to apply torture marks (similar to whip marks) that change based on the device used. For example different whip marks for differend types of whips. Or small burn marks for fire or electric devices etc.

3. Support for Animation sets with 1, 2 or more participants (equal to sexlab). Should be possible to have more than one aggressor and more than one victim.

This  Framework would be with aggressive animations in mind, but it could even include "vanilla" stuff, like playing with sex toys, tong, sexual massages, showering together etc.

4. SexLab Compatibility. Of course the Framework should be compatible with Sexlab. It should be possible to call for Torture Framework Animations randomly instead of SexLab and also be able to "queue" torture animations with SexLab Animations.

5. Scent of Sex Compatibility. This Framework could be included in Scent of Sex SexRules, allowing to create extensive BDSM Sessions for modders and also users.

6. Devious Devices Compatibility. Like with SexLab, there could be keywords that change the animations sets available based on the Devices worn. 

7. Furniture Support. With the current mess between DD and ZAP Furnitures, I dont know which route would be best here. I think it would be easiest to just include the furnitures in the Framework and allow different animations to run on them. Or just include them in the animations like with Sexlab Framework. 
My dream tho would be, that if the Player is tied to an X-Cross for example, a mod can call for an NPC to perform a certain furniture torture animation on the Player. (In Prison Overhaul Patched this is true for example with the Pillory scenes outside. The most immersive thing I experienced to date.

8. Aaaand the snuff stuff... Amputation Compatibility. And stuff like "everyday things" like eating, drinking with a partner.

Of couse integration with Amputator Framework would increase the range of possible uses to horror mods with no sexual content at all. 
Same with "healing animations", creating scenes including operations, extensive magical healing or just something like cuddling/kissing/nurturing. 
Create animations of two people sitting at a table eating and drinking together etc. 

9. Animation Loading System.
Like with SexLab Animation Loader there should be a similar system for this Framework. But maybe Modders should agree on a good way to organize animations, so instead of installing huge blocks of animation packs, a more dynamic way of installing animations would be fine. Like gathering all animations in one place as singular files with the authors names, instead of animation packs from the authors users could create their own animation packs virtually. 

10. Animation control
Like with Sexlab, animation control keys would be necessary. Apart from bending schlongs it would be nice to be able to even change someting like "active arm angle" to align the torurers arms holding the devieves with the victim. Dunno if this is necessary, just brainstorming here.
In all cases there should be an option "Move all Actors Up/Down". Something that is direly needed for Sexlab, too. 

11. attachable torture devices
In Short: acupuncture for Skyrim :D Needles, clamps, chains, electrodes attachable to the victim body. 

Sadly, I neither have the time nor the talent to implement something like that. But given something like that exists, I would maybe dig into animation making at least. 
If somebody wants to pick up this idea, I would be glad to help with ideas and concept and of course testing. 

Your oppinions on this are welcome! 
And yes, I know, max FNIS animation count is still a problem. But lets be real here: who would not be willing to cut down some Sex animations for something like a perfect whipping experience?

Anybody would be willing to create something like this? 

Artwork from www.roberts-comics.com

TICFSEPT01.jpg

21 minutes ago, 2Dimm said:

aren't you basically asking for the zaz animation pack?

as for amputation there is the amputator framework

No. Neither can even remotely do what I am suggesting, both would just be possible compatible mods to that or provide further events to happen (amputator).

Both have no partner animations nor do they support custom animation sets added to the mix.

Just imagine a Framework where instead of a sex scene a whipping scene starts with a male and a female with synchronized movements, several stages and suitable voice sets.

As for amputator: imagine a framework that plays an amputation scene with two actors, with one actor sawing or cutting away the limb from the other. with amputator framework then handling the removal of the limb. 

Why another framework when we have a solid one already? I think you want several features from existing mods working together, and while it sounds like a great idea, the implementation shouldn't need to be a different framework. We already have anim support, devious devices, slavetats, amputations, bondage poses/furniture and so on.

11 minutes ago, Sternum said:

Why another framework when we have a solid one already? I think you want several features from existing mods working together, and while it sounds like a great idea, the implementation shouldn't need to be a different framework. We already have anim support, devious devices, slavetats, amputations, bondage poses/furniture and so on.

Did you even read my suggestion? Nothing you mention can even come close to that. 

I do not want several mods working together, I want a new type of animations that are supported by their own framework. 
My Key suggestion is: more than one actor included in a non-sexlab animation and the actions of both actors are synced like in Sexlab. 

I mean, yeah, maybe SexLab Framework could be advanced and adapted to also support different animations. 

Has Devious Devices an animation how your character gets equipped with a device? No. 
Slavetats has an animation how a tattoo is applied? No (branding device maybe :D)
Poses are no animations. They do nothing. They have no real stages. They are just raw material. And yes, that could be used in a unified framework ofc. 

EDIT: 
also, I do not suggest replacing SexLab but merely adding something entirely new. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Nothing you mention can even come close to that. 

I do not want several mods working together, I want a new type of animations that are supported by their own framework. 
My Key suggestion is: more than one actor included in a non-sexlab animation and the actions of both actors are synced like in Sexlab. 

I mean, yeah, maybe SexLab Framework could be advanced and adapted to also support different animations. 

Has Devious Devices an animation how your character gets equipped with a device? No. 
Slavetats has an animation how a tattoo is applied? No (branding device maybe :D)
Poses are no animations. They do nothing. They have no real stages. They are just raw material. And yes, that could be used in a unified framework ofc. 

EDIT: 
also, I do not suggest replacing SexLab but merely adding something entirely new. 

What is so different about the animations you're dreaming of? As I picture it, you could use existing frameworks (SL or OSA) to join the events through animations and then apply the corresponding effect (tats, replacing animations, applying amputations and so on). Something like the scenes of the Being a Cow mod (all done through SL and Zaz). So I still don't see the need of another framework just to handle that "different" stuff.

3 hours ago, Sternum said:

What is so different about the animations you're dreaming of? As I picture it, you could use existing frameworks (SL or OSA) to join the events through animations and then apply the corresponding effect (tats, replacing animations, applying amputations and so on). Something like the scenes of the Being a Cow mod (all done through SL and Zaz). So I still don't see the need of another framework just to handle that "different" stuff.

Whipping alone would be worth it. But as a I said: I wont mind Sexlab handling stuff like that, but I m not sure it can or will. 
Whipping is only a part of vanilla combat with combat animations and with a static target. I dont know how it would be possible to make a whipping animation that is run through SexLab? How would whip marks be applied? what sounds play and when? 
Or imagine an animation with wax torture. 

Applying stuff manually is always immersion breaking. I already tried to get the best out of posing mods + whipping and moaning sounds attached to the whip, but so many things are still missing. And whipping is not the only problem... Yeah well, one can dream :D

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

Whipping alone would be worth it. But as a I said: I wont mind Sexlab handling stuff like that, but I m not sure it can or will. 
Whipping is only a part of vanilla combat with combat animations and with a static target. I dont know how it would be possible to make a whipping animation that is run through SexLab? How would whip marks be applied? what sounds play and when? 
Or imagine an animation with wax torture. 

Applying stuff manually is always immersion breaking. I already tried to get the best out of posing mods + whipping and moaning sounds attached to the whip, but so many things are still missing. And whipping is not the only problem... Yeah well, one can dream :D

Slaverun already has whipping scenes, with sounds and marks applied. SL and Zaz can handle those things just fine, you can do a lot more than just sex scenes with the current frameworks. All you need is animation and mods that put them to good use (like Being a cow, Slaverun, Deadly pleasures). We need moar content, yes please, but it shouldn't require a new framework to develop and new content on top of that.

On 10/28/2018 at 2:30 PM, Sternum said:

Slaverun already has whipping scenes, with sounds and marks applied. SL and Zaz can handle those things just fine, you can do a lot more than just sex scenes with the current frameworks. All you need is animation and mods that put them to good use (like Being a cow, Slaverun, Deadly pleasures). We need moar content, yes please, but it shouldn't require a new framework to develop and new content on top of that.

Slaverun is a quest mod not a framework. It has nice additions that can be used to spice up the game, but thats it. It offers in fact nothing that is suggested from me in the OP. 
SL can only handle SEX. The whole setup, up to sounds, frequency and all the options are centered on sex focussed animations. 
Zaz can do nothing even remotly close to what I describe. Plus it is old and a lot of its functions dont even work or not reliably. 

New content is rare. I started modding skyrim 2-3 years ago and in all that time the amount of new content added was.... I honestly wonder if there was anything worth mentioning at all. All major mods I used since then got updates, yes, but they were no new ones and the updates did not bring THAT much (even when they are of course always nice to see!). 

Besides, a lof ot mods I see are basically wanna be frameworks that do alot of stuff themselves and it is often impossible to integrate them well, because of bad MCM options or just because you have to add such a huge mod just to get one little function of it. 

Read my Opening post again and then tell me that it would not be nice to have such a framework.... Because you know, I read so often that setting up complex scenes is a nightmare and a lot of work for modders. And maybe that is the reason why we dont get new content... 
So instead of setting up complex scenes, a framework like I described could take a lot of work away from the modders and allow them to just integrate the torture animations applied by the framework. 

The closest that gets to what you're describing in the first post would be this mod:

At this stage, I think it's only handling animations and actually using the ZaZ furniture and etc. The creator is taking a break at the moment, and I'm not sure what their future plans for the mod are, but it might be worth keeping an eye on.

It's interesting that people have mentioned that there are pre-existing whipping animations - I would assume that Musje has reasons for not using them.

But, I will say that I agree with the OP that a framework would be better. I say this though because I don't want all the other parts of those mods - I want *just* the whipping animation, not the entire Slaverun package, for example. In many cases too, those mods conflict with other mods that I also want to use, or are just a PITA to integrate into my load order specifically because they do so much. And it's not always possible to strip out that extra content to get just the few things I want - much less to then make use of them.

And, as an aspiring modder - I'd much rather a framework, because it makes my life easier. I don't have to learn how to make animations, attach sounds to them, set them up to happen in the game, etc - that part can be left to someone who knows what they're doing, or at least has the skills or interest to do that. And that frees me up to focus on the parts I'm good at (mostly writing, really).

On 11/3/2018 at 9:13 PM, Papajack55 said:

Then what you need is the "Spanking and Whipping" mod! It has it all, from spanking to whipping to a choice of sex after being spanking and a few more choices for the Domme and the player.....:)

my google seems to fail me... can you give me a link?! Sounds like something that desperatly waits to be in my load order!

7 hours ago, JustCaroAnon said:

The closest that gets to what you're describing in the first post would be this mod:

At this stage, I think it's only handling animations and actually using the ZaZ furniture and etc. The creator is taking a break at the moment, and I'm not sure what their future plans for the mod are, but it might be worth keeping an eye on.

It's interesting that people have mentioned that there are pre-existing whipping animations - I would assume that Musje has reasons for not using them.

But, I will say that I agree with the OP that a framework would be better. I say this though because I don't want all the other parts of those mods - I want *just* the whipping animation, not the entire Slaverun package, for example. In many cases too, those mods conflict with other mods that I also want to use, or are just a PITA to integrate into my load order specifically because they do so much. And it's not always possible to strip out that extra content to get just the few things I want - much less to then make use of them.

And, as an aspiring modder - I'd much rather a framework, because it makes my life easier. I don't have to learn how to make animations, attach sounds to them, set them up to happen in the game, etc - that part can be left to someone who knows what they're doing, or at least has the skills or interest to do that. And that frees me up to focus on the parts I'm good at (mostly writing, really).

"I ll take the Display model" mod is also having similar mechanics, but only two furnitures with paired animations sadly... still funny and a BIG step towards what would be needed. Sadly, it had no updates for long time :(

I m aware of interactive BDSM, but it is not exactly what I was looking for, but something similar, yes. 
For me, it brought more bugs than fun and it is also centered around furniture only. Basicaly, interactive BDSM would profit extremly from a framework that I suggested, because the modder states for himself, that he is not good with animations. But animations, in the end, are what brings life to every mod. 

On 10/27/2018 at 4:55 PM, Nymra said:

Hi,

I really love what modders have done on Nexus and Loverslab. Modding with your great stuff is like bringing dead puppets to life. An incredible experience.

But in terms of BDSM there is a huge gap, that no existent mod is filling yet.

Ever dreamed of whipping an NPC (or be whipped by one) and have visible reactions of the victim, like synchronized moans and sobs, visible shaking of the body, the victim bending away in anticpiaction, eyes widening in horror of the incoming blow? 

Torture animations with 2 or more participants organized in a Framework similar to SexLab but with specialized options to serve the torture animations played.

Easiest example would be whipping animations.

Whipping based on Skyrim combat animations is very unsatisfying in a lot of ways.

Animation sets would include an Aggressor/Torturer (in this case with a whip) and a victim (to be whipped/tortured).

The victim would take certain poses in different animations and animation stages (like with SexLab) and the animator will be able to synchronize the whip impact with a visible body reaction from the victim. The framework should of course allow the implementation of accurate whip marks (torture marks in general) too.

Like with ESTRUS the Framework should allow to repeat certain stages of an animation to adjust the lenght of a torture animation dynamically. Setting timers like with SexLab should of course also be included.

Apart from whipping their could be animations for all kinds of torture. Electric devices, paddles for spanking, even manual torture with bare hands, fists, fingers. Tickle torture, water torture, heat, wax, candles, needles, metal spikes, clubs and battons and whatever you can imagine. Even using parasites as torture devices probably.

A list of things that should be included:

8. Aaaand the snuff stuff... Amputation Compatibility. And stuff like "everyday things" like eating, drinking with a partner.

Of couse integration with Amputator Framework would increase the range of possible uses to horror mods with no sexual content at all. 
Same with "healing animations", creating scenes including operations, extensive magical healing or just something like cuddling/kissing/nurturing. 
Create animations of two people sitting at a table eating and drinking together etc. 

9. Animation Loading System.
Like with SexLab Animation Loader there should be a similar system for this Framework. But maybe Modders should agree on a good way to organize animations, so instead of installing huge blocks of animation packs, a more dynamic way of installing animations would be fine. Like gathering all animations in one place as singular files with the authors names, instead of animation packs from the authors users could create their own animation packs virtually. 

10. Animation control
Like with Sexlab, animation control keys would be necessary. Apart from bending schlongs it would be nice to be able to even change someting like "active arm angle" to align the torurers arms holding the devieves with the victim. Dunno if this is necessary, just brainstorming here.
In all cases there should be an option "Move all Actors Up/Down". Something that is direly needed for Sexlab, too. 

11. attachable torture devices
In Short: acupuncture for Skyrim :D Needles, clamps, chains, electrodes attachable to the victim body. 

Sadly, I neither have the time nor the talent to implement something like that. But given something like that exists, I would maybe dig into animation making at least. 
If somebody wants to pick up this idea, I would be glad to help with ideas and concept and of course testing. 

Your oppinions on this are welcome! 
And yes, I know, max FNIS animation count is still a problem. But lets be real here: who would not be willing to cut down some Sex animations for something like a perfect whipping experience?

Anybody would be willing to create something like this?

I agree with you totally and whilst, yes, LAPF can be extended to cover what you are talking about, the base functionality for what you want is not there, ie: the basic requirements for hardcore BDSM setup all have to be added in and that, in turn, requires a hell of a lot of files, a lot of conflicts and potential conflicts to settle, and an awful lot of aggravation just in order to give someone a seriously good thrashing (not that you are not in the mood to at the end of it all!).

I would be prepared to contribute or, at the very least, to explore the possibility of expanding on some of the mods already suggested (I currently need to put together some sound files for Enhanced Daedric Invasion; but that is no major project); although I am not an animator or a mesh / texture artist. I am sure though, initially at least, that most things could be culled from other resources (with permission where necessary).

Also, funnily enough, I have just responded to a post about spanking because I have noticed that, whilst there are several offerings for spanking, all of them involve slapping, not spanking [spanking - for the true BDSM aficionado - involves using a cane, horse crop, or (in more extreme cases) a studded cestus or the like held in the hand], plus I have not been able to find any "red bar, stripe, or laceration" textures for the "freshly spanked or whipped" look (save for a mod that does come close and could possibly be extended).

1. Variety of Torture devices to use in animations. I dont know if it is possible, but it would be nice to be able to replace torture devices in animations, so people can have their custom whips (maybe even HDT whips) and custom paddles, candles, wax color etc

As I understand it, animations are attached to the mesh of a given device and there can only be a single animation, unless there are multiple parts (or appendages) to that device (multiple meshes); so as long as the device to be substituted is animated, there should be no problem (OBSE, Blockhead, Pluggy, Nifskope and, yes, Papyrus at a later date if you intend to expand the framework, or bridge, into Skyrim, would be required for the necessary scripting).

2. Torture marks based on torture device used. I dont know if it is possible, but it would be awesome if the framework would be able to apply torture marks (similar to whip marks) that change based on the device used. For example different whip marks for differend types of whips. Or small burn marks for fire or electric devices etc.

Most scenes involve the victim loosing their clothing / armour (which swaps the top body mesh completely, as I understand it); so an interim body could be 'clothed' in marks and swapped-in at the end of each session; possibly with additional bodies with burn and slash marks, for example, as opposed to just one or the other. This is all scriptable, especially with OBSE extensions, but could involve quite a few body replacers (HGEC, DMRA, Bab, LAB, x110, x117, and so on).

The above could also be used for attachable devices, and I have seen it implemented (albeit a little clumsily) with one of the Janpanese / Korean mods and an IV pack ...and if you decide to use IV packs or similar you can definitely count me out on support [interesting acupuncture and injections (for diseases, preventing loss of consciousness, inducing psychotic episodes, inflicting diseases, insemination, or impregnation, yes; but cannulas and IVs absolutely no].

3. Support for Animation sets with 1, 2 or more participants (equal to sexlab). Should be possible to have more than one aggressor and more than one victim. This  Framework would be with aggressive animations in mind, but it could even include "vanilla" stuff, like playing with sex toys, tong, sexual massages, showering together etc.

4. SexLab Compatibility. Of course the Framework should be compatible with Sexlab. It should be possible to call for Torture Framework Animations randomly instead of SexLab and also be able to "queue" torture animations with SexLab Animations.

5. Scent of Sex Compatibility. This Framework could be included in Scent of Sex SexRules, allowing to create extensive BDSM Sessions for modders and also users.

3, 4, and 5: No reason why this should not be possible: all should just involve a bundle of scripts (OBSE, Blockhead, Pluggy, Nifskope etc. extended functionality).  The biggest problem, here, is going to be your (or the team's) familiarity with OBSE extended script functionality plus the oddball skeleton used by LAPF: I understand that in Oblivion LAPF the skeleton is an extended version of Growlf's Universal Skeleton, the "extended" part being the problem for several mods which do not, or cannot, work with LAPF; so this could break compatibility unless the new framework avoids using any specific skeleton, but much would depend on how much the framework borrowed from LAPF. In my opinion, and further to my initial comments, try to make this project an extension of the base LAPF, otherwise you will definitely be re-inventing the wheel, so to speak, but, in doing so, try to avoid any fixed assets (like the skeleton) which are going to cause problems (see below for further expansion on this).

6. Devious Devices Compatibility. Like with SexLab, there could be keywords that change the animations sets available based on the Devices worn. 

As above, plus the co-operation (and permission) of the modder (fejeena?).

7. Furniture Support. With the current mess between DD and ZAP Furnitures, I dont know which route would be best here. I think it would be easiest to just include the furnitures in the Framework and allow different animations to run on them. Or just include them in the animations like with Sexlab Framework. 
My dream tho would be, that if the Player is tied to an X-Cross for example, a mod can call for an NPC to perform a certain furniture torture animation on the Player. (In Prison Overhaul Patched this is true for example with the Pillory scenes outside. The most immersive thing I experienced to date.

I think you need to pool together whatever animated furniture you can find and / or obtain permission on and make that a "standardized" set for your project. Each piece of animated furniture will only have whatever animations it has been given, though, ie: you would not (as I understand it) be able to take an animation off a like piece of furniture by a different modder and just casually change it over because it would be like using a VORBs skeleton for an NPC in a Growlfs Universal Skeleton game because you want the NPC to have something that requires a VORBs skeleton (only in the former it would simply wreck the animation, as opposed to the entire game).

The 'standardized' furniture set could also then be added to with new content and extended with patches for other games; but, taking in account your final points, I would say keep it small, versatile, and modular: the framework essentials as a pack (and as unchanging as possible in order to avoid breaking compatibility with anything else), the furniture as a resource pack, additional animations / sounds as a separate pack, and additional equipment as a separate resource, too.

Why? - As much compatibility as possible. - With the likes of LAPF everything is interlinked with a mire of dependencies and, whilst the end result is a brilliant piece of work, it means that you either have to go LAPF or your own way (think of OOO, MMM, etc. before FCOM came along). - If the core functionality is in one neat package that will happily co-exist on its own or mesh with the other resource packs (if available), then other modders can easily integrate it and create patches to allow it to be used with their mods (including their own furniture and equipment - wet or wicked - even if that mod is incompatible with LAPF); so you would have a modular solution for those who simply feel a need to kill something (I can sympathise) or something that will happily bitch-slap the other mods without getting its knickers in a twist with LAPF...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/14/2020 at 10:32 AM, aspirine2 said:

found one yet ...??

no. 

it does not exist and I feel there is little interest in making one :(
Sadly :(

@osmelmc is making big efforts to expand sexlab, but its still far from what I had in mind when I wrote this thread. 

Naked Dungeons incorporates Furnitures into its Defeat functionality, but it does not expand much on that matter. 

6 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

We want just a simple function: ex: PC"Spank me sir i have been a bad girl"... cut.... NPC/PC  ZAZ scene.......yes!  Is really so difficult?

All the years with ZAZ and nobody solved this(inclusive myself).....strange

I suggest that we can have whipping scenes in Sexlab.

Instead of starting sex scene: 
- Sexlab spawns ZAZ furniture
- Sexlab puts PC in furniture
- Sexlab makes NPC whip player

- Scene end, despawn (or not -> tie in with new Osmel mod tweaks) 

or:
- if spectator -> whip player during sex

Would add ALOT (like a gazillion new sexlab animations because of zap furnitures). 
Would be cool if it would be possible to change the spawned furniture via a similar function as Sexlab Tools.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I suggest that we can have whipping scenes in Sexlab.

Instead of starting sex scene: 
- Sexlab spawns ZAZ furniture
- Sexlab puts PC in furniture
- Sexlab makes NPC whip player

- Scene end, despawn (or not -> tie in with new Osmel mod tweaks) 

or:
- if spectator -> whip player during sex

Would add ALOT (like a gazillion new sexlab animations because of zap furnitures). 
Would be cool if it would be possible to change the spawned furniture via a similar function as Sexlab Tools.

Oh yes......And  SubmissiveLola can have a prober red SpankThatAss spanking (all respect for Rydin....)

6 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Oh yes......And  SubmissiveLola can have a prober red SpankThatAss spanking (all respect for Rydin....)

sadly, cobalts animations not really fullfill my ... erm, dreams :P
Also they dont work with sounds and they dont leave marks and you have to apply slavetats yourself :(

13 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

So im waiting following the mod.....in hope

not much will happen there sadly :(
It cannot be achieved technically. All mods we have cannot achieve it. 
Also whipping via attack looks better :(

13 minutes ago, Nymra said:

not much will happen there sadly :(
It cannot be achieved technically. All mods we have cannot achieve it. 
Also whipping via attack looks better :(

I was thinking that somebody could  make "THE mod" for money......(or for the sake of the communty ...?)  there are extreme talentet people out there  , they maybe could use some motivation  in breaking this nut.....?!

9 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

I was thinking that somebody could  make "THE mod" for money......(or for the sake of the communty ...?)  there are extreme talentet people out there  , they maybe could use some motivation  in breaking this nut.....?!

I would be willing to pay 100 dollars and more for such a thing, but that is just me and yeah more is not so much possible. 
Would require more people. 

And I would be afraid that the development would just stop when the creator feels like the money is not enough.