SMP with creatures?

tallman

Hi, I read one of the 'why SMP instead of PE' topics that popped up a month ago or so, and was convinced to make the switch. After trying a few things and going back and forth on the few different packs and implementations I settled on Prz's all in one pack. Did a clean install of Skyrim (this is for Oldrim), and followed the instructions on the All in one page. So far I have got human animations working very well, but creatures dont seem to interact at all.

I know the All in one SMP mod is stated to have MNC support, but looking through the files, they don't seem to overwrite or interact with any current MNC SLAL files. I know the mod hasn't been updated since Oct 17' so maybe it doesn't work for the new MNC SLAL? I also tried some guides for adding new smp interactions with female bodies and penises, but I can't seem to make anything work. 

If anyone has any info/guides/ tips or tricks, I'd be very grateful.  

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

this is the most up to date creature HDT:

Yeah, I was using that one for PE for the longest time. However, now that I've switched over to SMP I thought I needed SMP creature files? I know the "All in one smp" pack has support for More nasty critters, but I dont think this has been updated since before MNC SLAL came out. It certainly doesn't overwrite any MNC files in the way that Naturalistic HDT does?

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't know the answer to any of that.

but i do know that the "all in one" mods are forever out of date.

Yeah. I'm actually thinking of making the HDT-PE nif file point to SMP instead. Will update if it works. Altough, at that point I'd have to do every creature file by hand. Guess I'll try and upload them all, if it actually pans out. 

2 hours ago, tallman said:

Yeah. I'm actually thinking of making the HDT-PE nif file point to SMP instead. Will update if it works. Altough, at that point I'd have to do every creature file by hand. Guess I'll try and upload them all, if it actually pans out. 

shit that "All in one SMP" mod is in a serious mess when to comes to creatures, it's using v9.3 meshes and file paths + some super outdated horny dragon files and some other creature mesh files that i don't even recognize.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

shit that "All in one SMP" mod is in a serious mess when to comes to creatures, it's using v9.3 meshes and file paths + some super outdated horny dragon files and some other creature mesh files that i don't even recognize.

Yeah I was looking through the files trying to troubleshoot when I noticed that it doesn't actually alter MNC files in any way (like Naturalistic does when it overwrites with hdt creature nif files). I realized going through the files that SMP files not only, do not point to the same folders, but looking through the individual Nifs, they don't have names resembling current creatures. So yeah, but I guess most people haven't made the jump over to SMP anyways. 

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Rygus said:

What exactly were your steps for setting up the shape?

power is out . We are in a state of emergancy...  so I can't send files for a few days intell power is up . With that said it was soooooo fucking easy 

All animals from the pe beast packs have 2 meshes. One is like pocket or what ever you call them not hard yet . The other mesh is called penis on every one I looked at. I tried dog wolf horse and giant not sure of others . Point is go through them meshes that have boners making sure they are named  penis use nifscope for that and change the name if you have to. Then in the setup file point penis shape to the penis xml that came with it . Everything should work at that point. If not post back and once power on again a can make picks of evrrything.

Good luck . O that penis fille should not need stitched to work. Give up on ball swing as I never seen the nodes for that.  The system is a mesh swap not a programmed xml for bonermaking. Others might just not the ones I am talking about. But again if your running with no mesh swap and it has all the bones you need to set up more stuf and I can't help without file sharing and my computer and I would have to figure out first.  I think I.could but we see if it goes that way .

15 hours ago, shaidien said:

power is out . We are in a state of emergancy...  so I can't send files for a few days intell power is up . With that said it was soooooo fucking easy 

All animals from the pe beast packs have 2 meshes. One is like pocket or what ever you call them not hard yet . The other mesh is called penis on every one I looked at. I tried dog wolf horse and giant not sure of others . Point is go through them meshes that have boners making sure they are named  penis use nifscope for that and change the name if you have to. Then in the setup file point penis shape to the penis xml that came with it . Everything should work at that point. If not post back and once power on again a can make picks of evrrything.

Good luck . O that penis fille should not need stitched to work. Give up on ball swing as I never seen the nodes for that.  The system is a mesh swap not a programmed xml for bonermaking. Others might just not the ones I am talking about. But again if your running with no mesh swap and it has all the bones you need to set up more stuf and I can't help without file sharing and my computer and I would have to figure out first.  I think I.could but we see if it goes that way .

OK, I got it working somewhat. I had to remove the extra string data  that was in the nif pointing to an xml. The collision isn't great but it's there now for the vagina. I'm not getting any belly collisions though, trying to figure that out now. If you could share you're penis.xml maybe that would help?

On 10/22/2018 at 10:04 PM, tallman said:

Hi, I read one of the 'why SMP instead of PE' topics that popped up a month ago or so, and was convinced to make the switch. After trying a few things and going back and forth on the few different packs and implementations I settled on Prz's all in one pack. Did a clean install of Skyrim (this is for Oldrim), and followed the instructions on the All in one page. So far I have got human animations working very well, but creatures dont seem to interact at all.

I know the All in one SMP mod is stated to have MNC support, but looking through the files, they don't seem to overwrite or interact with any current MNC SLAL files. I know the mod hasn't been updated since Oct 17' so maybe it doesn't work for the new MNC SLAL? I also tried some guides for adding new smp interactions with female bodies and penises, but I can't seem to make anything work. 

If anyone has any info/guides/ tips or tricks, I'd be very grateful.  

Wtf is going on here.

Just link the shape names in defaultbbps.xml to a controller file and you're done.

What prZ said lol. I'm pretty sure every user that's dived into SMP has basically created their own SMP Creatures pack. It's as easy as that above ^ or go deep and add the smp tags/extra data yourself and customize. FYI, the All in one SMP pack isn't out of date as far as the info given goes, giving that thread a read will set you on your way to getting everything SMP and any issues you run into.

Hey, seing as this post got magically ressurected. Do any of you get texture issues with smp? I'm not talking about mesh incompatibility. If i enable only the xml files for smp, the textures are all messed up when I get in game. 

Also does anyone have recent dlls for smp, or is it whatever for oldrim smp? I've never been able to login to the Chinese site, but maybe the ddls included in Prz's all in one 2.0 is good enough? 

Also. If I have creature meshes named 'penis', a 'penis' controller file from the all in one smp mod, and made sure that 'penis' is added as a name in Defaultbbpe, aand that its pointing to the penis controller file. Are there then any reasons for why I still don't have collisions? 

Once I get power on I can upload you everything needed to run smp-pe it's for oldrim or low end that can't use opengl . At least that's what appears to be happening with mine but hard to tell as my computer can run opengl and is on the top end of things . I run both pe and smp xml,s the hair and cloaks are pe the rest is smp works great . Ps the texture problem is related to not having you memory part right its it's own thing bit usually comes in the all in one smp packs I have seen . I have tried them all the smp - pe from the Chinese sight is hands down the smoothest I tried to date it came with the full smp real body 2.75 mod . 

On 3/2/2019 at 2:46 PM, tallman said:

Also. If I have creature meshes named 'penis', a 'penis' controller file from the all in one smp mod, and made sure that 'penis' is added as a name in Defaultbbpe, aand that its pointing to the penis controller file. Are there then any reasons for why I still don't have collisions? 

Collision defined in XML?

collide Tags properly set up?

body also Set up correct?

mars to earth ancle ~43°?

meshes properly weightpainted?

1 hour ago, shaidien said:

Prz makes it sound hard . Just be patient.  My power should be on tonight the guy just told me. I will make pic explanation so it be easy.

Nice. 

14 hours ago, prZ said:

Collision defined in XML?

collide Tags properly set up?

body also Set up correct?

mars to earth ancle ~43°?

meshes properly weightpainted?

Mars undefined for Euclidian. But, seriously. Isn't the controller file from your all in one mod good to go? I changed it from per-triangle to the other, less intensive one for penis.xml. Other than that I left it alone. XML is hdt enabled from Naturalistic Beast HDT. Collide tags are left untouched as they come from your mod. Didn't know too much, so I saw no reason too screw that one up. Body mesh is Cosio, but with the Nitri-addon (since there already was one) renamed to 'HDT Skinned Mesh Physics', from the other HDT PE name., also now points too the defined mesh controller file (cbbe-vag-something.xml). Nitrishape on the body also changed to Baseshape, to match controller file. 

5 hours ago, tallman said:

Nice. 

Mars undefined for Euclidian. But, seriously. Isn't the controller file from your all in one mod good to go? I changed it from per-triangle to the other, less intensive one for penis.xml. Other than that I left it alone. XML is hdt enabled from Naturalistic Beast HDT. Collide tags are left untouched as they come from your mod. Didn't know too much, so I saw no reason too screw that one up. Body mesh is Cosio, but with the Nitri-addon (since there already was one) renamed to 'HDT Skinned Mesh Physics', from the other HDT PE name., also now points too the defined mesh controller file (cbbe-vag-something.xml). Nitrishape on the body also changed to Baseshape, to match controller file. 

No I needed to do no such thing. The penis xml is only like 5 or 6 lines very short. The default xml just needs the <!___ removed all the way tell the next < to turn it on that's really all you need to do. Nothing else there is no parts in the mcm and it has nothing to do with animations.  Those come from the beast pe packs them selves. This doesn't do ball swing or erections. Inside the nifs in nifscope you just need to locate the penis shape and make sure its names penis . Do not confuse with sheath not hard nifs . Unlike pe were we need loads of xml to get shapes apracamate the shape we want smp just used the shape its self so it's very easy . Basically you only tell it what not to collide with or it collided with every thing . Very neat if you have the mach. To use it . 

O I did not end up with prz smp so only prz can tell you how it was set up to start . Or just open your zip file and see how it came 2 things to look for. 1 did he have a file named penis and if so is it all ready set up in default xml. Most I seen have both but it has <!___ at front of the line making it a comment and there for passes it by . Just remove the <!___ and you'd likely good to go . If not just get the full smp realbody for testing 2.75 it has everything just as I talked about . I also believe it doesn't need opengl to work but not sure as my logs do not show it opening it up like other smp . At any rate it all works great and let's you use pe at same time . And although it was behind a pay wall I do not think it is any more. Prz I believe still has best Sam body .

8 hours ago, tallman said:

Nice. 

You mean the nistring block? Delete it, its not needed, also pe is extradatas and smp extradata.

You linked the shape names to their Xmls in the defaultbbps?

Does your log says anything at all?

Ya it still logs just in your log like 3 line down it say its opengl info..I get pe log to . You can run pe as well just make sure only one thing ever controls any one part at a time . Like I have both pe and smp hair running at same time but they each have there own nif they work on. O my computer saved but screen needs to warm before it works right. I killed it to many times lol surprised it still works at all . Only reason I still use it is its 42 inch .o I get 3 different logs 

1 amp 1 pe and 1 memory log

Archived