SMP with creatures?

tallman

25 minutes ago, prZ said:

You mean the nistring block? Delete it, its not needed, also pe is extradatas and smp extradata.

You linked the shape names to their Xmls in the defaultbbps?

Does your log says anything at all?

Yes no need to attach anything like pe you just declare the shape In the default xml pointing to the actual xml for instance uunp you to start copy say basebody xml rename to uunp then declare it in default pointing to the new uunp xml . At that point every nif ingame that has in its file the shape called uunp it will be that xml that runs it. Then you can fine tune it. This means you have custom follower that you desire different even if same body you rename the uunp to follower x and do all above steps then customize the newly made xml bingo it now works on it's own xml. 

On 3/1/2019 at 6:37 AM, prZ said:

Wtf is going on here.

Just link the shape names in defaultbbps.xml to a controller file and you're done.

That's how simple I thought this would be, I've been doing this for applying physics to armors with no issues thus far, I then add in collision objects to the armors and that's been going well too. I'm probably missing something simple somewhere. I have collisions between my char's breast/hands & arms also vag/hands but not with anything else. 

As an example of what I have, in Defaultbbp.xml I have this line:

<map shape="penis" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\penis.xml"/>

In the MNC horse mesh there is a NiTriShape with this name. It still isn't working.

I'm also getting these Warnings:

[3/5/2019 2:41:44 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(594,0):
UUNP is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(567,0):
BaseShape is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(594,0):
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(621,0):
Vagina is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(664,0):
CollisionBelly is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(680,0):
CollisionBelly2 is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(718,0):
collisionThigh is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped

From what I've read previously these are just warnings and not a concern??

btw, Thanks for all you've done for helping folks with this stuff. I never would have gotten even this far without your tutorials and answers to other people.

13 hours ago, prZ said:

You mean the nistring block? Delete it, its not needed, also pe is extradatas and smp extradata.

You linked the shape names to their Xmls in the defaultbbps?

Does your log says anything at all?

Yes. Shape name is linked to appropriate controller in defaultBBps. I know this because I get jigles form the female body, so I made sure the other controller file/names followes the same logic. 

Do you know about getting texture issues when using the dlls from the 'all in one smp' package? I get sort of bland/blank body textures (not the face), but if I switch smp dlls to some more recent ones the problem goes away. I'll try to get some pics of the texture problem. Nevertheless, it only shows up when using certain versions of the smp dlls. 

I've also noticed that human/human collisions for SOS don't work if I remove the meshes from your 'all in one smp 2.0' mod. But If you'r logic follows, then the meshes should simply need to be declared in the DefaultBBpe file, and controller file, to get collisions? 

13 hours ago, shaidien said:

Ya it still logs just in your log like 3 line down it say its opengl info..I get pe log to . You can run pe as well just make sure only one thing ever controls any one part at a time . Like I have both pe and smp hair running at same time but they each have there own nif they work on. O my computer saved but screen needs to warm before it works right. I killed it to many times lol surprised it still works at all . Only reason I still use it is its 42 inch .o I get 3 different logs 

1 amp 1 pe and 1 memory log

I dont plan on using pe alongside smp since I use physics mostly for sex, but I appreciate the information.

I'll see if i can find some smp logs, but that feature might be off as there isn't anything in the MO overwrite folder after game runs. 

Cheers. 

17 hours ago, shaidien said:

O I did not end up with prz smp so only prz can tell you how it was set up to start . Or just open your zip file and see how it came 2 things to look for. 1 did he have a file named penis and if so is it all ready set up in default xml. Most I seen have both but it has <!___ at front of the line making it a comment and there for passes it by . Just remove the <!___ and you'd likely good to go . If not just get the full smp realbody for testing 2.75 it has everything just as I talked about . I also believe it doesn't need opengl to work but not sure as my logs do not show it opening it up like other smp . At any rate it all works great and let's you use pe at same time . And although it was behind a pay wall I do not think it is any more. Prz I believe still has best Sam body .

Hmm. Which SMP files do u use? All my stuff comes from Prz's all in one smp 2.0

So, did you Check the weightpaint of the Penis? If you use My mod then the body is set up to not collide with genitalia, you need to remove that tag from the xml if the penis is tagged as genitalia

3 minutes ago, prZ said:

So, did you Check the weightpaint of the Penis? If you use My mod then the body is set up to not collide with genitalia, you need to remove that tag from the xml if the penis is tagged as genitalia

prude.

Ok guy got everything fired up and went under the hood on a handful of the all in ones smp packs. The prz smp 1.2 does not come with penis xml . None of them have the memory stuf for textures.

the smp pack.7z

So this is everything you need to make it work. Of course move the 2 files in the skyrim file to its skyrim file manually the other stuf is were it needs to be to work. This will make 3 logs 1 will be memory for textures 2 is pe and 3 is smp . 

It all works smooth as ice just do not set up something in smp and pe af same time or it wigs out and gets jumpy otherwise worse that happens if one of the xml,s is messed it just gives the effects up to that line and in log gives the error so no big really safe. No bodies or textures though.

13 hours ago, prZ said:

"set up to not collide with genitalia" that's about as mischievous as when I read through one of your guides mentioning there was no need to attach nistring for smp, but then in your creature addon for MNC in the smp 2.0 mod, all the creature NIFs have DefaultBBPe.xml linked to them. LMAO

I don't know how to check for or how to add mesh weightpaintings, yes I am ashamed. Please help. I know the Cosio body should come pre-painted though.

13 hours ago, 27X said:

prude.

Lol. 

12 hours ago, shaidien said:

Ok guy got everything fired up and went under the hood on a handful of the all in ones smp packs. The prz smp 1.2 does not come with penis xml . None of them have the memory stuf for textures.

the smp pack.7z 4.85 MB · 2 downloads

So this is everything you need to make it work. Of course move the 2 files in the skyrim file to its skyrim file manually the other stuf is were it needs to be to work. This will make 3 logs 1 will be memory for textures 2 is pe and 3 is smp . 

It all works smooth as ice just do not set up something in smp and pe af same time or it wigs out and gets jumpy otherwise worse that happens if one of the xml,s is messed it just gives the effects up to that line and in log gives the error so no big really safe. No bodies or textures though.

Thanks. i'll check this out later tonight after work.  

I got everything working now. I just started fresh with prZ's all in one and added one of my customizations back at a time and it's working good now except 1 thing. It seems there was something somwhere in my cbbe-hdt-vag.xml that was improper. I thought I'd be able to copy my breast physics (the constraints) from my old xml to the all-in-one's but I'm getting different results somehow.

Anyone have a clue as to why that could be?

Edit: It seems to be an issue with the relation between my SMP binaries and my old xml. If I use my old xml with the smp binaries provided with the all-in-one, collisions don't work and I get weird physics on my char. Using the all-in-one binaries and xml, everything works but I can't seem to replicate my old physics setup. Using my old smp binaries and xml gives me my usual physics but no collisions.

On 3/7/2019 at 6:35 PM, Rygus said:

I got everything working now. I just started fresh with prZ's all in one and added one of my customizations back at a time and it's working good now except 1 thing. It seems there was something somwhere in my cbbe-hdt-vag.xml that was improper. I thought I'd be able to copy my breast physics (the constraints) from my old xml to the all-in-one's but I'm getting different results somehow.

Edit: It seems to be an issue with the relation between my SMP binaries and my old xml. If I use my old xml with the smp binaries provided with the all-in-one, collisions don't work and I get weird physics on my char. Using the all-in-one binaries and xml, everything works but I can't seem to replicate my old physics setup. Using my old smp binaries and xml gives me my usual physics but no collisions.

The way physics behave changed from release to release a little, Android a Lot since wind Parameter has been added in early 2018.

On 3/7/2019 at 9:35 AM, Rygus said:

Did you figure it out ? 

On 3/12/2019 at 3:39 AM, shaidien said:

Did you figure it out ? 

I found a binary that works with my old setup on physics and still works with collision. No clue what binary version it is, whether it be older or newer. Still doing some tweaking and figuring things out trying to get a good setup.

I've got collisions working except for the belly. Nothing seems to affect it at all. Is there some sort of checklist I can look at to know the parts that need to be done in order to get a creature to collide with my char's belly?

• I have smp working
  • I have a body mesh with belly collision objects in the right place, 
  • Creature with correct mesh name in my defaultbbp.xml
  • belly physics defined in cbbe-hdt-vag.xml

Anything I'm missing?

• 2 months later...

So. I was unsuccesfull at getting this to work, while this thread was active. Work and life came in to play yada-yada-yada, and I gave up. Recently though, @27X added a new 'repository' for the newest smp dlls for LE, and so I began a new. A clean wipe, and with no other hdt mods. I've followed the SMP all in one installation guide, but using the newer dlls instead of the SMP pack itself. I'm pretty sure the skeleton and other assistive mods are installed correctly. I've been able to mod in HDT PE with no problems for several years, so there's something specific about smp which I've probably done wrong. The body is COSIO buildt with bodyslide, and I've removed the HDT-PE header in the NIFS, and made them point at SMP, and renamed the Nitrishape to BaseShape. I'm getting physics on the breasts and thighs, but not on the belly, I'm also not getting any collisons, with SOS males or creatures. 

As this was a 'from scratch' setup, I've had to make my own xml files (which I've linked). And from my understanding, this setup should mean I have collisions with creature shlongs called 'penis' and the SOS shlongs which have the 'Malegenitals' Nitrishape. I've looked at other packs and xml files, and it seems like what I have is correct in terms of trying to do collisons. Could someone please look at this and tell me what is obviously missing? I appreciate any feedback, and will link other files at request. 

Cheers. 

defaultBBPs.xml penis.xml BaseShape.xml configs.xml

On 3/5/2019 at 11:56 AM, Rygus said:

That's how simple I thought this would be, I've been doing this for applying physics to armors with no issues thus far, I then add in collision objects to the armors and that's been going well too. I'm probably missing something simple somewhere. I have collisions between my char's breast/hands & arms also vag/hands but not with anything else. 

As an example of what I have, in Defaultbbp.xml I have this line:

<map shape="penis" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\penis.xml"/>

In the MNC horse mesh there is a NiTriShape with this name. It still isn't working.

I'm also getting these Warnings:

[3/5/2019 2:41:44 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(594,0):
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(567,0):
BaseShape is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(594,0):
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(621,0):
Vagina is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(664,0):
CollisionBelly is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(680,0):
CollisionBelly2 is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[3/5/2019 2:41:58 PM]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml(718,0):
collisionThigh is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped

From what I've read previously these are just warnings and not a concern??

btw, Thanks for all you've done for helping folks with this stuff. I never would have gotten even this far without your tutorials and answers to other people.

Them warnings are telling you the colustion shapes are not done right. The NiGeomery part say it's set up rong. Could be in mesh its self if you made them however if you got that online then its probably set up bad in xml. Here try a look at this.

BaseShape (2).xml

On 6/8/2019 at 8:00 PM, shaidien said:

Could be rong but did notice configs xml has a . In number were all others have , not sure but think that matters.  I would need see your bodies for this ? 

It might be the bodies, but later that night I switched bodies twice, from Cosio to the Naturalistic repaint body, and then to the body from the All in one SMP pack. It didn't seem to matter which body I chose, but if i changed the Baseshape.xml file to the All in one's files, some of the collisions worked. This was across bodies, leading me to think that its something with my .xml files.

I was also wondering how they declare collision shapes. In a SMP guide I read on the Nexus forums it seemed like you declare per-vertex and per-triangle collisions by the Nitrishape, but alot of the .xml files I've downloaded from loverslab seem to call on everything in the body with a name, without it having to be a Nitrishape specifically. Also is the creature shlongs supposed to work with just making sure there are penis.xml files, and a pointer in the DefaultBBP.xml ? 

I fixed the config.xml from . to , 

I believe this is the body I'm using now (linked)

femalebody_0.nif femalebody_1.nif

Well you can move stuf from bone nodes like boobs but and ass but for collision you need to set up the names of the Nitrishape then you can eather set up a pointer in the defaultbbps xml or use a Nistringextradata and point it hdtSkinnedMeshPhysicsObject for its name then link to your controller xml file.

Once you set up shape you need to list every bone in the shapes NiSkinInstance then you need to set values from 1 to 0,01 to each of those bones like this ( <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Hand [LHnd]">1</weight-threshold>  ) everything inside ( ) ok. You make a line under your shape setup for each bone in shape ok. Set stuf like vag anus to like .13 were hands and other stuf is higher so when the two meet the higher value will move the lower value per the way you define above in your xml. Hope this make sence there are loads of xml tutorials out there read them all so you can slowly figure it out but best thing is just download smp mods and look at how others make it work. 

On 6/10/2019 at 11:06 AM, shaidien said:

Well you can move stuf from bone nodes like boobs but and ass but for collision you need to set up the names of the Nitrishape then you can eather set up a pointer in the defaultbbps xml or use a Nistringextradata and point it hdtSkinnedMeshPhysicsObject for its name then link to your controller xml file.

Once you set up shape you need to list every bone in the shapes NiSkinInstance then you need to set values from 1 to 0,01 to each of those bones like this ( <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Hand [LHnd]">1</weight-threshold>  ) everything inside ( ) ok. You make a line under your shape setup for each bone in shape ok. Set stuf like vag anus to like .13 were hands and other stuf is higher so when the two meet the higher value will move the lower value per the way you define above in your xml. Hope this make sence there are loads of xml tutorials out there read them all so you can slowly figure it out but best thing is just download smp mods and look at how others make it work. 

Okay, could you link some guides that helped you? I'll be sure to read them all. 

The only way I know anything on collision is from trial and error and biggest info was getting every smp mod that claims any collision so I could tear them apart and build my own xmls. However I am still just learning. Right now I am working on beards. I have gotten nifs made but am just stumped on the xml part. Every time I write any part it crashes. I thinking it's in my lame paint job. But once I figure it out I will be able to make bones in blender then use info to make same bones using the info in blender the z x y . Then save load and export. I then use them bones to copy paste into my sceli were it goes. Then load the new sceli into bs then I finally can load up nifs from skyrim BSA and add bones from sceli then save load export. Then open up sceli I made and copy paste the nif I just made to it and this gives full npc sceli on nif allowing for smp to work. I even figured out how no get nif to be in right spot by using x z y from head node of the ariganle nif from skyrim BSA.  So basically this close and once I get the full work order i will Wright it down so every one can do it as well.

Sounds pretty good. I think I'll try smp one more time. The one difference I've seen is that the All in one xml gives some collisions, but my own does not. However, when I compare them, they're pretty much the same. same bones declared (almost), constraints and collisions. Maybe you need to declare all the Ninodes and Nitrishapes to have collisions? Also, I haven't seen any body.xml's which declare pussy as a collision, it seems to be in the body per-vertex-shapes, while belly has its own per-vertex-collision declaration. Do you know why?

effect? You double the shape and delete all stuf but the nitrishape and bsdismember skininstance.  You then in your xml define the shape.

<per-vetex-shape name="replace with exact name of shape in nif">

<margin>0.1</margin>

<penetration>0.03</penetration>

<shared>public</shared>

<tag>replace with a name that makes sence like body or boobs</tag>

<no-collide-with-tag>replace with any defined shape you dont want collision with. Make sure to include the tag you decided on for this shape.</no-collide-with-tag>

<weight-threshold bone="copy paste a line like this for every bone in shapes bsdismemberskininstance.">set a number from 1 to 0.01 the higher the number the more it affects movable things like boobs but belly asshole pussy so hands 1. Basically you decide by defining each bone node so two movable things meet balls ass balls set is higher than but bones so it deforms ass more than balls or however you set it up</weight-threshhold>

</per-vertex-shape>

Do a set up like that for bodies and for all the collision shapes but change vertex shape to triangle shape and this should be enough to get started on collision.

Archived