Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

Additional User Information

Currently, the mod was only recently released, and I'm now going to be focuing on createing a simplified gui tool to build mod packs for modders which importantly for you will also allow me to create a Mod Manager tool that will also allow for simplified user preset generation and custom defining the default costume that is displayed when you launch the game.

In the mean-time I'll document how you can specify your own default costume if you are the adventurous type.

Defining your own custom default costume.

The default is specified in the Common_Default.ini (Marie_Default.ini and Honoka_Default.ini will follow shortly).

If you edit that file, you will find a section in the ini file that looks like this (note, i did just realize the v1.0 has x6 rather than y7, however y7 is correct, it will be fixed when i add Honoka/Marie Support shortly):

Spoiler

[CommandListSetDefault]
if ResourceLoadedDefault === -0.0
  run = CommandList\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Common.ini\Reset

;Preset Options (y7 represents the x7 == 0 means presets, y7 = 1 use option 1 for the preset)

; Use a presets
  x7 = 0
  ; Use option 1
  y7 = 1  
  ; Run the Select from the first Content Modpack (Folder "01")
  run = CommandList\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\01\Common.ini\Select

;DO NOT MODIFY
  ResourceLoadedDefault = ResourceTrue
endif

The highlighted orange text is the area that you can modify to set-up your default how you want.

It can be broken down into the following components:

x7 = <Category>

y7 = <Option>

run = CommandList\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\<ModPack ##>\Common.ini\Select

Categories:

• 0 = Presets
  • 1 = Chest/Shirt
  • 2 = Bras
  • 3 = Panties
  • 4 = Skirts
  • 5 = Gloves
  • 6 = Shoes/Socks
  • 7 = Accessory 1
  • 8 = Accessory 2
  • 9 = Accessory 3
  • 10 = Accessory 4

Options are the available options 1-12 that are typically described in the preview pane for a given item.

ModPack ## - The modpack slot you want use an item from. Ranges from 01 - 24.

Also, location based from the Item screen:

---------------------

|  1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |

---------------------

|  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |

---------------------

|  9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

---------------------

| 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

---------------------

| 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

---------------------

| 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 |

---------------------

Examples:

Mod Slot contents:

01 = Fishnet&Lace

02 = NudeStrapsSet1

Common_Default.ini contents for [CommandListSetDefault]

Spoiler

[CommandListSetDefault]
if ResourceLoadedDefault === -0.0
  run = CommandList\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Common.ini\Reset

;Preset Options (y7 represents the x7 == 0 means presets, y7 = 1 use option 1 for the preset)

; Use Shirts
  x7 = 1
  ; Use option 2 - Caviar Fishnet top Black
  y7 = 2
  ; Run the Select from Fishnet&Lace

; Use Panties

x7 = 3

; Use Option 2 - Aradia Lace Panty (Black)

y7 = 2

; Run the Select from Fishnet&Lace

; Use Gloves

x7 = 5

; Use Option 1 - Kasumi Nude Strap V1 Gloves

y7 = 1

; Run the Select from NudeStrapsSet1

run = CommandList\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\02\Common.ini\Select

; Use Shoes

x7 = 6

; Use Option 1 - Kasumi Nude Straps V1 Heel & Stockings

y7 = 1

; Run the Select from NudeStrapsSet1

run = CommandList\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\02\Common.ini\Select

;DO NOT MODIFY
  ResourceLoadedDefault = ResourceTrue
endif

Result:

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_181014_075716.thumb.jpg.b2a6e021d44ec63a58001d4886e4fbdb.jpg

@xdrrxxx - So, the mod isn't like a global mod or anything, it still a suit replacement, and my mods are set-up so the hotkeys don't do anything unless the suit is currently shown on screen. Make sure you are wearing the suit shown below for any character that uses the common body type (everyone but honoka, luna and Marie). Its easiest to use this on the home screen with your displayed girl wearing the suit in question.

ReplacedSuit.png.7be1af9c75b134de21a91c396048b133.png

If you are still having issues, let me know and include some details on how you are trying to use it.

Excuse me, please tell me.

If you press a number after displaying the screen with F3, the game will be dropped.

Also put the model pack in 01 slot but the screen will be blank. (It will be displayed on the screen when put in 02, 03 etc.)

* I am sorry that it became a description with a translation application because I do not understand English.
1 hour ago, rina_doa5 said:

Excuse me, please tell me.

If you press a number after displaying the screen with F3, the game will be dropped.

Also put the model pack in 01 slot but the screen will be blank. (It will be displayed on the screen when put in 02, 03 etc.)

* I am sorry that it became a description with a translation application because I do not understand English.

try this

Thank you for posting the video.
After all, if you register as 01, even if you do it like 01, you can kill the game,
skip 01 and register from 02 you can start the game, but if you change the model after
F3 the game will be forced to quit.

Even if you tried running it with all the other models deleted, it was a similar result.

Making good progress on the GUI editor. Still missing defining presets and the INI file generation. Hopefully I'll have INI generation done before the end of the weekend, and atleast something quick thrown together for the presets.

ModPackEditor.png.6031f28972cd90f60c47f1915f41ccbf.png

Edit:

Turns out INI Auto Generation went really smoothly and is already done. Now just to touch back on Presets

Updated to include an early release of the Mod Pack Generator for those that were waiting on it. It probably could use a bit of work on the General tab since I didn't really deal with it and I need provide probably better instructions, but with this we'll see if its at least slightly intuitive to use. The code got a bit messy as I was mainly just rushing to get all the functionality i wanted regardless of where i was doing the work, but I'm pretty satisfied for getting it to this point in a week on-top of everything else.

Feel free to let me know of any bugs you encounter and what you did right before it crashed. It shouldn't be too bad as I've already converted my Fishnet & Lace mod over to use it.

@kokorosss - Not sure when you are trying to press F3, probably until the end of tomorrow its only supported on the common-model girls wearing the Black/Red Bikini with the skirt R suit shown on the first post. Honoka is now ready, and I'm working on Marie right now before i post the updated mod.

Quick patch on the Mod Pack Generator for Marie Rose, I had a mismatch between what the auto INI generation was doing and what the placeholder INI files were providing in the "empty" slots.

Released support for Marie Rose, Honoka, and Luna. I haven't yet reweighted Aradia Lace into the mod pack yet and this week I'll start porting what i have to the other body types.

I'll have to try it out on my laptop (Windows 10), as my main desktop machine is still Windows 7. What resolution is your PC set at, and the windows DPI settings? (75%/100%/125%)?

Update:

Seems to work ok on my Win10 machine regardless of whether i'm using 100%, 125%, or 150%. Did notice that between the different model folders there may be different scaling/autosize settings that could cause them not to properly scale. For now, I've uploaded a quick update that relocated the buttons to the top, and cleaned up the general page and fixed a couple of noticeable resizing differences between the different tabs.

My PC is 1920*1200 DPI 100%, I have changed to 1920*1080, but it's the same.

I also tried in my surface pro (win10 too) 2736*1824 DPI 200%, exactly have the same problem.

If I add many slots on middle part, I can't scroll to the bottom too.

Spoiler

cc-bugs-1.png.2b3ad37fe0f8da0b37e7b414fdab1752.png

But it's not very important, I can deal with it.

Just let you know, if it would help, I can show the front page correctly.

Spoiler

cc-works.png.4c45f9a641abc3e0dd4037556c77c77c.png