Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

@fc2otica - From both this this screenshot and the one you posted in the BP Boobs thread, it seems like you have 2 mods active affecting the Takao suit (the one that is getting replaced). Check and make sure you don't have multiple copies of Costume Customizer in your Mods folder and you also don't have any of the original "ReplaceBlackPareo_wNudeStraps" mods, or Knight77's "NormalSuit_RedHip" mod active either.

Dear Kuro Kaze78, I really appreciate your plug-in, and I think it is very practical. I would like to make my own clothes and import them into your plug-in, but there are many difficulties. Can you make a video tutorial to teach you how to use blender to import the clothing model captured from the game into your plug-in? Looking forward to your help!! (Now I have a series of problems, such as cutting model, copying weight, using texture, and so on. I'm about to collapse T_T.)

@psbox001 - I don't really plan to do a full video tutorial, but I'll try to put together some annotated webm clips in the modder tutorial section (3rd post of this topic) of how I do the things unique to DOAXVV and integrating into Costume Customizer.

Things I'll probably cover would be:

• Handling vertex-groups/weights for Costume Customizer usage
    • When to use Body or Suit Weights
    • How to utilize existing weights w/o overwriting w/ weight transfer
  • Handling body edits
    • Ensuring compatibility between mods
    • Fixing seam issues
  • Porting from DOA5LR to DOAXVV
    • Exporting and identifying the pieces needed
    • Exporting non-DOAXVV mesh to VB/IB.
  • Using the mod-pack generator
  • Using the Constant Buffer editor (As I've mentioned, I haven't personally identified what each piece in the ps-cb2 does exactly in isolation so I can't really comment too much about it just yet)

Some things are better explained in generic blender tutorials such as cutting and morphing models. Including how to use the different modifiers like lattice transform, Data-Transfer, and shrinkwrap which are the ones I tend to use most often.

Other generic DOAXVV things are already explained fairly well in the generic DOAXVV modding tutorial video (exporting/importing DOAXVV meshes, using hunting mode): 

If there are any small specific things you want me to cover or if you'd like me to focus on one of the things i listed sooner rather than later let me know.

Not yet as far as I know outside of these forums. I have things I want to do/add to existing packs and migrate accessories, but I haven't really dedicated much time lately in blender as I'm spending more of my extra time on home improvement projects and also back doing overtime at work.

Hello! This is my first time using this and I just wanted to ask a question.
So the Mod is working, technically.
I have Marie wearing necessary swimsuit but her chest becomes... unnaturally large.

It looks like a breast is on top of her original breast.

And, when I try to do fishnet, the "bigger" breast clips out of the costume.
Is there a way to fix this.

And also, this is an amazing mod, thank you.

@skypasser

So, if you are using the Marie Rose BP Boobs or a custom bust mesh you added yourself, then any other clothing item other than bras (because they'll revert the chest size) will likely clip unless they were fit specifically for that custom chest size. If you ever got into 3D Custom Girl ( 3DCG ) or Custom Maid 3D ( CM3D(2) ), it's similar to the static pose and high heel mods those games had where some items had the original version, and another version specifically to fit a certain body variation.

Sorry my english is bad

I want to ask some thing

I use the mod and have read all these post how to fix push F3 and have no any happen
I try reinstall the program and not use other mod
Only "3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-1.9" and skin and "this mod"
And put the "CostumeCustomizer_Fishnet&Lace_v2.0" and the "CostumeCustomizer_NudeStrapsSet1_v2.0"
into "Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\01" and "Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\02"
then open the game and find this red text on the Upper left corner say "error compiling custom shader"

what may some thing i did wrong

pleace help me

thank you!!!

01.png

@KY0426 - I can't think of a way that this would happen on just the custom shaders included in my mod. My mod only includes the following custom shaders:

• 0f90e32cbda59134-ps_normal_solid_CC.hlsl
  • 8ab8b0dcca924945-ps_normal_alpha_CC.hlsl
  • 628e8dc5a3814884-ps_solid_burst_CC.hlsl
  • draw_2d.hlsl
  • Tanning.hlsl

The error message I thought should list specifically which custom shader file messed up. If its not one of these, then something else is going on. Either way, try removing or disabling the CostumeCustomizer Mod folder inside Mods/Costumes and re-launch the game and see if you still get errors.

If you ever enabled hunting mode, you may have accidentally exported a shader into the ShaderFixes folder that didn't export cleanly and its now trying to use it and failing. If that is the case, you can delete the contents of the DOAX-VenusVacation\ShaderFixes folder and re-install 3dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-1.9. Once you get it working with just the 3dfix, you may want the DOAXVV ModPack 6 that is kinda like the starter pack with the de-mist mod for the gacha screen and provides the Skins folder and you'll also need a copy of HI-RES skins as well:

@KuroKaze78  Thank you so much for the speedy reply.

I try clean all the mod and delete the contents of the "DOAX-VenusVacation\ShaderFixes" folder and re-install "3dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-1.9"
and still have these red text.

So I try to install "DOAXVV ModPack 6" and "HI-RES skins".
It is work but still have the same text at start.

Then I thing maybe this can work,too

So I re-install this mod.
But it just to become a nude mod and still not work to press "F3".
I try to read the code but still don't know where is wrong.

One thing I can guess is my file path have some kanji for my user name.
Thanks again for your reply.

@KY0426 - It's completely possible that 3dmigoto doesn't support non-ascii characters in the install path for DOAXVV (it may only affect certain type of imports, like custom shaders when they need to retrieve the full path). Did you get red text when only using 3dmigoto without Costume Customizer at all?

If you want to move where DOAXVV is installed, i believe you only need to physically move the DOAX-VenusVacation folder and then update the windows registry

launch "regedit"

Navigate to the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\DMM GAMES\Launcher\Content\doaxvv

Update "Path" to point to you new install location.

Also Navigate to the key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KT\DOAX_VV\Install

Update "InstallInfo" to point to your new install location.

Probably need to relaunch the DMM Launcher as well.

For reference, when I tried inserting kanji characters into my DOAXVV install path, it crashed shortly after launching the game. So that may be the likely culprit.

@KuroKaze78  Thank you so much!!!!

When I Update "Path " to point to my new install location.
And then no red text anymore.
All the problem has been resolved.

Really is the problem from the kanji.
I read many japanese and chinese webside and can't find how to remove the file.
Maybe i should write a post to teach other people who want to remove the file too.

Thank you so much again.

PS. : I get red text when only using 3dmigoto without Costume Customizer at all.

• 2 weeks later...

@i4mthenoob - The old manual way of setting defaults aren't needed or supported. In the latest versions, the *_Default.ini files have been effectively removed (I'd delete them, but patching an older one would leave them there). As you have noticed, if you do try to keep it populated, it will cause errors.

With the latest update of 3dmigoto and the mod, you can now save your current selections so they are same when you re-open the application. To ensure they save, once you have your outfit set-up, press F10 to save your settings (and to reload), as if you rely on 3dmigoto to save them when you close if the games crashes while closing for whatever reason, your settings likely would not save then (if you manually saved with F10, then you'd be fine). Don't forget to remove the _defaultl.ini files as well from you CostumeCustomizer folder as they are no longer used.

Also, here's an update to the WIP pack. I finally ported the Wuyi suit to all 3 body types and also moved it into CostumeCustomizer. For kicks, it also optionally includes a morph to Momiji BP boobs for the Common model and also Marie Rose BP boobs for Marie/Nagisa model. It falls under the Panty category, if you want to use the BP specific option, you'll need to select option 2 for the Wuyi suit and then also the correct BP Boobs Breast option from the Bra category as well.

[Moved to updated post]

DOAX-VenusVacation_190209_141448.jpg.c6efebfd15346322bc1b3406700cf713.jpg

Hi @KuroKaze78, first of all, thanks for the awesome mod!

I'm having some issues, though. Whenever I try using the "panty" parts from the Nude Straps and the Wuyi suit, or the "Bra" part from Fishnet&Lace, this happens:

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_190215_205534.jpg.4dee535395b1eb3a02919d8f71c5e430.jpg

Funny thing is, this only happens at specific camera angles. Do you have any clue about what could be happening or what could I try testing?

I'm using v1.5.1 of CostumeCustomizer (fresh installed, not patched) and v1.9 of the base mod. Already tried reinstalling those.

Thanks!

I would first try disabling all of the other costume mods aside from CostumeCustomizer and see if it still happens. If it goes away, you can start re-adding the disabled mods until you notice the issue come back and then we can look specifically at what is going on in that mod. If it still occurs w/ only Costume Customizer then I'll try to think of what can do it, but at the moment the only thing i can think of is another mod is misbehaving.

I remember back when I first started doing mods in general I used a handling=skip w/ only the hash specified (no match_first_index or anything) and it seemed to spill over into other unintended things where when the character was positioned in certain ways other meshes would be skipped unintentionally and it would do something nearly the same kind of issue. This looks like sometimes the entire draw call for the original bikini mesh portion isn't attempting to draw.

@The Number Four spelt Fore

So, I think what you are seeing is the shadow of the original suit is displaying on the nude body mesh replacement. Couple more questions below:

Was it working before?

Are you on the latest 3dMigoto release for DOAXVV?

Are you using the latest CostumeCustomizer release for DOAXVV (Assuming by saying Fishnet/Lace, you meant the CC Modpack, and not the older Aradia Lace mod)

When you say changing the torso, was that just using the customization menu and changing the option for category 1, or something else?