AddItemMenu for older Fallout 4s?

Been downloading some new FO4 mods recently & realized I need something like AddItemMenu because the console is more annoying here than in Oldrim. Unfortunately the closest thing I've found is IN-GAME ESP Explorer on Nexus but it doesnt work on older FO4s, specifically 1.9.4. Ofc still havent updated it cuz I h8 CC & dont want it takin up space on my game so is there another additemmenu alternative for FO4 available???

Creation Club content is not enabled until you purchase it - but they do send some of the assets to us, as users - much to our chagrin.  I believe that one can simply delete the CC BA2 archives, if they have not purchased the content and still safely play the game.

There are currently 605MB with of this content in the "standard install" of the most recent game version.

image.png.9f5e590fa6acb4b20820cf8f7d883974.png

Archived