Hurricane Michael

Rooker

Wiki.gif.fd7f0413c9bb87eb117431a1466829db.gif

Calypso... I come before you as but a servant, humble and contrite. I have fulfilled mi vow,

and now ask your favor. Spare miself, mi ship, mi crew and unleash your fury upon those

who dare pretend demselves your masters... or mine.

___ Hector Barbossa, Pirates of the Caribbean

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I can only wonder what people out there in the Caribbean do when a huge hurricane is bearing down on them and they can't leave. I mean where are you going to hide on an island, Skipper? :grimace:

Man dem go down to Davy Jones' locker... Bumbo-pussy-raasclaat, cuh deh!!  :classic_angry:

To be fair, not by chance I live on Jack( Sparrow)'s Hill, with emphasis on hill. We have a storm cellar... and enuff rum... yow ho!

2 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Man dem go down to Davy Jones' locker... Bumbo-pussy-raasclaat, cuh deh!!  :classic_angry:

To be fair, not by chance I live on Jack( Sparrow)'s Hill, with emphasis on hill. We have a storm cellar... and enuff rum... yow ho!

Pass the bottle

• 7 months later...
On 10/9/2018 at 9:25 PM, Jazzman said:

Wiki.gif.fd7f0413c9bb87eb117431a1466829db.gif

Calypso... I come before you as but a servant, humble and contrite. I have fulfilled mi vow,

and now ask your favor. Spare miself, mi ship, mi crew and unleash your fury upon those

who dare pretend demselves your masters... or mine.

___ Hector Barbossa, Pirates of the Caribbean

already an old thread, only a Fun. :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

Archived