? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

2 hours ago, miameyers said:

Hi, I love these!! I love all the cute ones ?? I just have 2 questions: first, I’m a little confused about your Patreon. I don’t use animations with anything except WW, so I’ll totally become a patron if you post animations for those there, but do you?? And if so is it just the ones listed here or are there more?? Sorry I don’t use Patreon so I’m not sure ? second, you have some animations that are really cute/romantic but I noticed they’re only available for male/female couples :( do you plan on an update that makes them available for same sex couples too? Just wondering, because I love them so much lol. Thank you!!

hey miameyers! lol i liveee for making cute/sensual animations. they are my favorite kind of animations to make! but to answer your 1st question, there is no need to become a patron unless you want to get quicker access to my animations. i try to be as far as i can with my free animations becus i kno 95% of my support stems frm the people who download them. and as for you 2nd question, if you play around with your ww settings you can make any animation available for any gender (that's wat i do). i believe its in gender settings and the flag you want to check is called 'anything goes'. but yes i do plan on making more gay or/and lesbian animations! im thinkin of focusing on them for a whole month str8, soon. and thanks for your support!

3 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

hey miameyers! lol i liveee for making cute/sensual animations. they are my favorite kind of animations to make! but to answer your 1st question, there is no need to become a patron unless you want to get quicker access to my animations. i try to be as far as i can with my free animations becus i kno 95% of my support stems frm the people who download them. and as for you 2nd question, if you play around with your ww settings you can make any animation available for any gender (that's wat i do). i believe its in gender settings and the flag you want to check is called 'anything goes'. but yes i do plan on making more gay or/and lesbian animations! im thinkin of focusing on them for a whole month str8, soon. and thanks for your support!

Ok! And thank you, I didn’t know about the gender settings thing, that makes me happy lol. I’m excited to see more content from you!!

Hi! I'm having trouble downloading .package files. I have both WinRAR and 7-Zip, so no lack of file extractors, lol! But my Windows 10 has no default app, or even an OPTION to download .package (.pkg) files when I go into Settings > Apps > Default Apps > Choose Default Apps by File Type. I go to the "P" area and there is no .Package option. I am so confused! I've googled like crazy and I can't find anything about it, and I can't figure out how to manually drop the file into one of my extraction programs... Please help! ❤️ Thanks so much!!

22 hours ago, miameyers said:

Ok! And thank you, I didn’t know about the gender settings thing, that makes me happy lol. I’m excited to see more content from you!!

? no prob and pls feel free to hit me up any time if you have more questions!

42 minutes ago, BlueRico said:

Hi! I'm having trouble downloading .package files. I have both WinRAR and 7-Zip, so no lack of file extractors, lol! But my Windows 10 has no default app, or even an OPTION to download .package (.pkg) files when I go into Settings > Apps > Default Apps > Choose Default Apps by File Type. I go to the "P" area and there is no .Package option. I am so confused! I've googled like crazy and I can't find anything about it, and I can't figure out how to manually drop the file into one of my extraction programs... Please help! ❤️ Thanks so much!!

sup BlueRico.

so there is no need to try to open a package file. you just simply download it and put it in your mods folder.

that goes for other animators animations as while

if you are still confused then feel free to send me a message and ill continue to help you ?

2 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok...got the new anims file and the phone but deep conversation ones are not showing up....does a sim have to have the phone in their inventory or what? 3 phones in the fie...do you need all 3? or what?

hey procian.

so im sorry i didn't specify which phone you need but you ONLY need the dreamteamsims Apple iPhone 8 B.package.

the phone is a prop so it should automatically show up once the animation has started. the 1st stage is located in the TEASE category.

2 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

hey procian.

so im sorry i didn't specify which phone you need but you ONLY need the dreamteamsims Apple iPhone 8 B.package.

the phone is a prop so it should automatically show up once the animation has started. the 1st stage is located in the TEASE category.

Thank you :)

2 hours ago, Hannigram38 said:

Ahhhhh!! I just gave it a go and I love it! You are the best! ❤️ 

? awl thanks bud!

2 hours ago, Uusxx said:

WOW! YES! THanks so much! I've had my eye on those animations for a while and I really wanted them but I couldn't afford to get them from your Patreon so thank you for finally making them available on here!

yo Uusxx! no prob! and dnt feel like u have to be a patron. i try to be fair about my releases on here. but thanks fo the download and the support!

19 minutes ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

What is the kiss yo lips pack?

its a pack that contains all kissing animations. its a patreon pack

2 minutes ago, procian said:

Thank you :)

of course! ?

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Thanks for the up 404. 

nice work. ?

hey B10! thanks bud! ?

26 minutes ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Is there a link were I can view the kiss yo lips pack and see gifs and the name of the interactions?

yea. i have the link to my GIFs on my main page (page 1)

the 'kissin yo lips' GIFs are in the middle... i believe i posted them on May 10 2019

Hey! I'm a little new to this and am wondering if I'm missing something. I've downloaded the car and phone B, I see custom content options under face paint, but I don't know how to initiate anything. I noticed you previously mentioned things start off with the "Tease" option, but I don't see that. Am I missing something important here? Thank you for the content!!