? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 12:30 AM, angryblackgemini said:

Hi! Where are we supposed to donwload the objects used in the gifs like the car?

sorry fo the late response but if your still wondering. u can find the car here: https://lorysims.tumblr.com/post/147363494240/bugatti-veyron-grand-sport-vitesse-by-lorysims

but FYI, that animation is patreon, as of right now

3 hours ago, Aderod said:

When placing phone on the floor i dont have any menu. I download phone from the link, and use "B" version. Can anyone help me with this?

hmm... it could be your ww settings. u can make sure you dont have any duplicates of the phone or my animation package file. also make sure your placing the correct phone down. if none of those work, the i honestly don't know what could be the problem. maybe u could screen shot the issue and i can try to see what it is from there

13 hours ago, Error404Phillips said:

sorry fo the late response but if your still wondering. u can find the car here: https://lorysims.tumblr.com/post/147363494240/bugatti-veyron-grand-sport-vitesse-by-lorysims

but FYI, that animation is patreon, as of right now

hmm... it could be your ww settings. u can make sure you dont have any duplicates of the phone or my animation package file. also make sure your placing the correct phone down. if none of those work, the i honestly don't know what could be the problem. maybe u could screen shot the issue and i can try to see what it is from there

for some reason i cant this animation and i have the car you said to download 

RTCUM sims 4 GIF

22 hours ago, Error404Phillips said:

Ok, so the problem was the lack of your animations in the subfolder that I created to have everything in order... Animations works fine, but instad of using phone to start "Turn Yo Ass Out Some More" and "Heavy Dick" I just click on furniture and choose animation. Did I break something? Only mods I have is WW, body for WW, iPhone and your animations.

16 hours ago, tobisimmer said:

for some reason i cant this animation and i have the car you said to download 

RTCUM sims 4 GIF

thats because it ONLY for patreon right now. the loverslab animations don't have these animation yet

7 hours ago, Aderod said:

Ok, so the problem was the lack of your animations in the subfolder that I created to have everything in order... Animations works fine, but instad of using phone to start "Turn Yo Ass Out Some More" and "Heavy Dick" I just click on furniture and choose animation. Did I break something? Only mods I have is WW, body for WW, iPhone and your animations.

No lol u didn't break nothing. if you got the animations to work then thats good. however you can get the animation to work, then keep doing that.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:45 PM, Error404Phillips said:

No lol u didn't break nothing. if you got the animations to work then thats good. however you can get the animation to work, then keep doing that.

For a brief moment I thought I had hacked Matrix. Anyway great animations. You do fantastic job.

7/14 UPDATE

???RAPPER TREATMENT??

1.gif.314eeb2852ffc81067bcebbcec0e47eb.gif ORAL

2.gif.6711a0b55eb813c24d1814ccc158a660.gifVAGINAL

3.gif.387ee112826b29c1b680c09b299bc527.gifVAGINAL

c.gif.4ea1a877b4ca09c36f88eb5595929253.gifCLIMAX

------------------------------------------------

Rapper Treatment Setup

YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THIS CAR IN ORDER FOR THE ANIMATIONS TO SHOW UP:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6aplxeb6ofb4ak7/BugattiVeyronGrandSportVitessebyLorySims.package?dl=0

-In buy/build mode, search: Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse by LorySims

-For the climax you have to have the phone in your mods folder, in order for it to spawned in the hand. Download phone HERE: https://simfileshare.net/download/322308/ 

On 7/14/2019 at 3:57 PM, Hannigram38 said:

Hehe, thank you! And it's all thanks to you! You make sexy animations! I love your gifs also ❤️

?

On 7/15/2019 at 6:00 AM, Aderod said:

1.gif

Where to get that female clothing, or something similar?

i search on tumblr. really, i just download random clothing

22 hours ago, pixie666 said:

Yay new animations ? thank you ?

hi pixie! ? enjoy them! i think they're fun animations!

7 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

good lookin out, B10!

7 hours ago, JMCHouston said:

Hi, I was wondering how you keep their pants on

the pants are an accessory. in order to keep them on during sex, you have to disable your auto undressing in your ww setting. i believe its under the sex settings. the pants are from Noir and Darksims but they are patreon cc. i believe they are called naughty boy jeans or something along that line

• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, RozseTww said:

I love your animations soo much. Your animations remind me of a couple youtubers that make machinimas.

Fantastic for storytelling. ??

Also, your sims are beautiful!?

no doubt, Rozse! i loveeee watchin machinimas and i do make my animations with storytelling in mind. and thanks, i try to make my sims as sexy as possible lol

16 hours ago, Error404Phillips said:

8/11 UPDATE

She Talked Me Into It

0.gif.29cd37637cd32d10e9e25937877a41ae.gifTease1.gif.e7ae07597001ccd98e39a2164caebbdf.gifTease2.gif.2c3840016345754bf00f14e311b9f260.gifOral3.gif.c1dbcfb9bfb6b30c0e8a33e9ab1129c0.gifVaginal4.gif.65fb8b7da734e9098caaf70ab596efeb.gifVaginalc.gif.52689fc0ff80d5955eee6dee3431e339.gifClimax

***NOTE: FOR CLIMAX, YOU HAVE TO APPLY THE STRAP-ON, ON IN CAS. IT WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SPAWN!**

Thank you so much. Next to Mike24 you are my favorite creator. Your animations are very hot, esthetic and realistic. Special thanks for the lesbian animations!