? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

2 hours ago, VampireMovieFan said:

Thank you so much. Next to Mike24 you are my favorite creator. Your animations are very hot, esthetic and realistic. Special thanks for the lesbian animations!

?? thanks a lot VampireMovieFan! I love comments this. its encouraging.

27 minutes ago, killme66699 said:

go to page 1 and at the very top, you will see 'view file' . click on that and it'll have a download button (in green).

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EixL said:

Hey EP. What is the special boxer that you used in your gifs which makes also exist penis same time with it? I really need this since there is less male half naked clothes :D .

sup EixL! so to get the underwear to stay on, you have to change your ww settings, so that your sims keep their clothes on during sex. i believe you have to go under the sex settings then undressing settings and turn off auto undress (sex setting>outfit settings>sex undressing type>disable dressing). you'll also need some boxers that are in the access. category. you can find some here: https://ptdn.tumblr.com/post/170452656046/needed-mesh-by-bls-download-my-recolor. just put them on them in cas and the penis will automatically poke through and get hard and such.

34 minutes ago, Error404Phillips said:

sup EixL! so to get the underwear to stay on, you have to change your ww settings, so that your sims keep their clothes on during sex. i believe you have to go under the sex settings then undressing settings and turn off auto undress (sex setting>outfit settings>sex undressing type>disable dressing). you'll also need some boxers that are in the access. category. you can find some here: https://ptdn.tumblr.com/post/170452656046/needed-mesh-by-bls-download-my-recolor. just put them on them in cas and the penis will automatically poke through and get hard and such.

Thank you very much. You are the best as animator and person :)

On 9/8/2019 at 9:21 AM, Oranguru said:

Hi dear e4o4 love your work! Can you do animations on bed where one Sim is sleeping and two other are having sex next to him? Tnx in any case ?

yeah id' like this to!

btw funny name oranguru XD

also thank you so much for the update 404 : )

57 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Thanks for the update 404. ?

Just started to sort/update my mods folder before i update the game.

Have not played Sims4 for a while, been playing KCD & FO3 -which i had to re-install & mod again! -that was fun!.. ?

sup B10! thats good ur startin to get back into the sims. i kno it can get redundant after a while

20 minutes ago, lykoss said:

yeah id' like this to!

btw funny name oranguru XD

also thank you so much for the update 404 : )

no prob lykoss