? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

1 hour ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

sup king?

hmmm, no the stripper pole has nothing to do with the texture lol

the only thing i can think of is if u have a butt mesh or some type of body mesh (enhancer) it maybe conflicting with it...

FYI: you can only apply one texture at a time. you can't have the oiled booty and wet dick

Hmm i think i do have a butt mesh. It's a different kind of body preset. Maybe that's what's giving me these issues. Thanks E! I'm a big fan, always looking out for new animations :D 

On 11/8/2019 at 9:56 AM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

11/8 UPDATE??

U KNO I LOVE U RIGHT (TEASE)

2068721829_luvu.gif.02e7355204ccb52cd9bbead955abaaef.gif

If this hug isnt the cutest thing I've seen on here omg. Your reputation preceeds you! Excellent animations, E404. I enjoy them.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:25 AM, Trinicmuslim said:

hey... stuuuuupid question but what exactly is "the rapper treatment"?

i made that pack to 'illustrate' how some rappers say they be fuckin on/in expensive cars

20 hours ago, karazin said:

I found bug in She talked me Into it 03/04

22.12.2019_00-23-53.png

if you are referring to the penis not bein animated then thats not a bug.

that pack is a lesbian pack so i didnt animate the penis for stages 00-05. only the climax, which uses the strap-on. so it will be animated for that stage only

First off, want to say love your animations and they've become one of my favorites to use being in every playlist i've made so far[. I tend to be very very picky as my main sim for the past 2 years is an intersex gay male. He's since had bottom surgery and but finding animation that don't look all sorts of wrong using a male sim in the female role isn't easy. And your's work beautifully and you have an amazing sense and attention to detail. I do have a question however related to a piece of cc I've seen on and off on some of your sims. The accessory thong thats pulled down and wrapped around one thigh.. [The one in the strong tongue remake previews] I for the life of me cannot find it or anything similar. Bad search terms maybe... Do you by chance remember where you found it? 

3 hours ago, Jace5 said:

These new sounds?

??hey Jace! lol u like? it took foreva to do but i kno its worth it in the end ?

27 minutes ago, YourFalseHope said:

First off, want to say love your animations and they've become one of my favorites to use being in every playlist i've made so far[. I tend to be very very picky as my main sim for the past 2 years is an intersex gay male. He's since had bottom surgery and but finding animation that don't look all sorts of wrong using a male sim in the female role isn't easy. And your's work beautifully and you have an amazing sense and attention to detail. I do have a question however related to a piece of cc I've seen on and off on some of your sims. The accessory thong thats pulled down and wrapped around one thigh.. [The one in the strong tongue remake previews] I for the life of me cannot find it or anything similar. Bad search terms maybe... Do you by chance remember where you found it? 

yo YourFalseHope, 1st off, thanks so much for the love and i think that so cool u have a trans sims! i love that! i have some also! lol and as far as the the thongs i believe you can find them here:

i honestly can't tell you which file to download lol! its been such a long time that i've had them

39 minutes ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

yo YourFalseHope, 1st off, thanks so much for the love and i think that so cool u have a trans sims! i love that! i have some also! lol and as far as the the thongs i believe you can find them here:

Hmm ok.. i'll look through it and see if i can't find it. And he's intersex not trans he was born with both parts. only recently did i remove his penis. he crossdresses and has the ability to have children. he has this interesting love of being a mother. lol Most people have a hard time believing me he's a male sim, with a masculine frame. lol I'll uh.. include pics as to why. With the holiday i didn't expect a reply so soon as myself i've been sort of busy with life as well as side tracked with making my own cc and whatnot. lol but thank you for the fast response :) I hope you have an enjoyable holiday.

Usually he has short hair.. the spiked mohawk from island living but been playing around with long hair recently. if your curious exactly what intersex is as there is a difference from trans: 

https://isna.org/  Sorry for the spammy reply just everything i do, i do for him. hes my muse and my child lol.

28435903_12-21-19_8-40-49AM.png.e17b7e60fb698923c6eb4b3325beb69b.png

938395729_12-11-19_11-04-44PM.png.b503390d23b150101ffd8da12daded6f.png

1295832902_12-06-19_10-17-09AM.png.12e40b95349e4da0ddb35bd9c1d39aec.png

Thanks

?

So heres a question or suggestion, I've asked other animators but no ones done it but ysra and their animation for it is unrealistic and terrifying [dude would be in the er for a broken dick]. Anyway because your animations tend to be very romantic and sensual.. thoughts on a romantic slow intimate cowgirl on the swingset from seasons? I desperately want a really good romantic cute animation sequence for it.. lol and i did indeed find the acc thong. Thank you again.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:58 PM, Jace5 said:

E4 not just like love.? I can tell these sounds took time and effort because they're perfect. Makes me hope someday they will be on all of your wonderful animations

yea im slowly but surely is going back to my old animations and trying to bring them up to my current quality. the con about it is that it slows me down on newer animations

On 12/25/2019 at 12:26 PM, YourFalseHope said:

So heres a question or suggestion, I've asked other animators but no ones done it but ysra and their animation for it is unrealistic and terrifying [dude would be in the er for a broken dick]. Anyway because your animations tend to be very romantic and sensual.. thoughts on a romantic slow intimate cowgirl on the swingset from seasons? I desperately want a really good romantic cute animation sequence for it.. lol and i did indeed find the acc thong. Thank you again.

great u found the thong! and i like that idea of the swing set. but i will ask that u have patience with me. i do have a lot of other ideas that i have in mind already and i want to get them done 1st. but i will keep your idea in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I love these!! I love all the cute ones ?? I just have 2 questions: first, I’m a little confused about your Patreon. I don’t use animations with anything except WW, so I’ll totally become a patron if you post animations for those there, but do you?? And if so is it just the ones listed here or are there more?? Sorry I don’t use Patreon so I’m not sure ? second, you have some animations that are really cute/romantic but I noticed they’re only available for male/female couples :( do you plan on an update that makes them available for same sex couples too? Just wondering, because I love them so much lol. Thank you!!