? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

I couldn't get "Turn Yo Ass Out Some More" to work, even though I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions on the front page to the letter. I downloaded the iPhone object from the link you provided, placed the B variation on the ground, started the Heavy Dick animation (which worked fine), then clicked on someone else to join, and selected two people to do a teasing animation, but always got "no animations available." I tried every combination of genders, just in case that mattered, but nothing made any difference.

Have you considered making your stripper pole animations compatible with Azmodan's pole? I originally started using that one because it seemed like there were more animations for it, but I have found a couple creators whose animations only work with the Noir pole. It would be nice to have all the available stripper pole animations work on the same object.

1 hour ago, rb813 said:

I couldn't get "Turn Yo Ass Out Some More" to work, even though I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions on the front page to the letter. I downloaded the iPhone object from the link you provided, placed the B variation on the ground, started the Heavy Dick animation (which worked fine), then clicked on someone else to join, and selected two people to do a teasing animation, but always got "no animations available." I tried every combination of genders, just in case that mattered, but nothing made any difference.

Have you considered making your stripper pole animations compatible with Azmodan's pole? I originally started using that one because it seemed like there were more animations for it, but I have found a couple creators whose animations only work with the Noir pole. It would be nice to have all the available stripper pole animations work on the same object.

hey rb, so im completely lost on how to help you to get "Turn Yo Ass Out Some More" workin. if u have exhausted every avenue then... im just as lost as you bcus this is a 1st. the only thing i can suggest is try it again with all females bcus that is the original gender assigned to that animation.

as far as makin the strippin animations compatible, i may add Azmodan pole in the future. i do apologies, for i was not aware that they even had one but thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, Error404Phillips said:

the only thing i can suggest is try it again with all females bcus that is the original gender assigned to that animation.

Wait, I don't get it. The only way you can get into Turn Yo Ass Out Some More is by starting with Heavy Dick. Isn't that an animation of a dude playing with his dick? Is it supposed to be a female wearing a strap-on?

I see in your preview gifs a set of animations called "deep convo," which involve a female holding a cell phone while having sex with a male. How do you start that one? It doesn't seem like it can be activated by clicking on either the bed or the phone.

2 hours ago, rb813 said:

Wait, I don't get it. The only way you can get into Turn Yo Ass Out Some More is by starting with Heavy Dick. Isn't that an animation of a dude playing with his dick? Is it supposed to be a female wearing a strap-on?

I see in your preview gifs a set of animations called "deep convo," which involve a female holding a cell phone while having sex with a male. How do you start that one? It doesn't seem like it can be activated by clicking on either the bed or the phone.

so the only reason y i say to start it with Heavy Dick is becus both of them us that particualar phone. for the next update, i will make the phone a prop so you guys can just avoid having to set it up like that.

there is a way to have any gender do any animation. its in the ww settings. i believe it's in the sex settings, under gender something. im not to sure since im not in game right now. its called 'anything goes' you can just enable it, then the gender won't matter anymore

and for Deep Convo, thats a patreon pack for right now and for that one the phone is a prop so it will automatically appear once the animations start. so you jus start that animations like a regular vaginal animation.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Sims4Fiend23 said:

Thanks for the animations, I cannot see your strip pole animatons. are they for ww or pose player? Thanks again.

sup Sims4Fiend

if you not seeing the strippin animations then you may have the wrong pole. the animations are for this pole (just the solo pole. NOT THE ONE WITH THE STAGE):

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2018/05/ts4-pole-dance-stage.html?zx=4ba25636a8f21e7a

and some of the strippin animations are patreon. i believe i have 5 in the LL package.

thanks fo the support! ?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, king_tripster93 said:

Love your animations so much!! I'm having a lil issue with the wet booty texture, it's not showing up when i apply it to my guy. do i need the stripper pole? the other two textures work perfectly. 

sup king?

hmmm, no the stripper pole has nothing to do with the texture lol

the only thing i can think of is if u have a butt mesh or some type of body mesh (enhancer) it maybe conflicting with it...

FYI: you can only apply one texture at a time. you can't have the oiled booty and wet dick