? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

27 minutes ago, paymeindonuts said:

Hey! I'm a little new to this and am wondering if I'm missing something. I've downloaded the car and phone B, I see custom content options under face paint, but I don't know how to initiate anything. I noticed you previously mentioned things start off with the "Tease" option, but I don't see that. Am I missing something important here? Thank you for the content!!

hey paymeindonuts.

thanks for the download! and if aren't seeing the tease category then it may be the location. the majority of my teasing animations are located on the FLOOR, DOUBLE BED, and COUCH.

if you are talking about a specific animation in particular then please tell me the name of it and ill help you further ?

1 hour ago, tobisimmer said:

Hey i cant seem to found couple goal's 01 i look at evey chair and sofa and lounage and still couldnt found it. Was there a typo?

I could only found these two

sup tobisimmer. i do ask being that these are currently patreon animations and im assuming u r a patron, to send me a message on patreon. there is no need to post on LL..

I didnt become one. In fact one of my family member whos at helped me buy it since shes a fan herself. And those pics are her gameplay. Im here asking for her since she hate coming to this website. And idk if shes a member either. I just watched her brought it and we added it into our game and she and i was looking for the animation.  I post it here cus i Just bought the animation with her help. Now we both confused?

Hi! Sorry to bother you again, but I have another question - on your gfycat I saw a ton of great animations that I don’t see in my game. Have these not been added yet or am I just not seeing them? And if not, do you ever plan on adding them? Just wondering, no rush or anything :)

On 1/22/2020 at 3:37 AM, miameyers said:

Hi! Sorry to bother you again, but I have another question - on your gfycat I saw a ton of great animations that I don’t see in my game. Have these not been added yet or am I just not seeing them? And if not, do you ever plan on adding them? Just wondering, no rush or anything :)

some are patreon but i do plan on releasing some of them

2 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Cant wait for your next release on LL. Hope it's soon.

yea. my update for here is going to be soon

On 4/15/2019 at 7:35 AM, RorySim said:

hi nice work. can I ask you where did you find the boxer ?

I'm having some issue on this forum today. I didn't even quote the above but what I wanted to say is there is a lack of authors doing cuddling on the sofa now without sex. Your so good at animations maybe you could give us a romantic cuddle on the sofa were two sims have their arms around each other and occasionally kiss peck on the lips.

Another idea I have is cuddling while sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace.

And one final idea two sims on the sofa cuddling while under a blanket. Sim B plants her head on Sim A's shoulder.

6 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

I'm having some issue on this forum today. I didn't even quote the above but what I wanted to say is there is a lack of authors doing cuddling on the sofa now without sex. Your so good at animations maybe you could give us a romantic cuddle on the sofa were two sims have their arms around each other and occasionally kiss peck on the lips.

Another idea I have is cuddling while sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace.

And one final idea two sims on the sofa cuddling while under a blanket. Sim B plants her head on Sim A's shoulder.

thanks for the ideas! i'll put them on my to-do list!

Hi :) so I have no idea if you take requests, if not then this is more of a suggestion/idea - a sleeping cuddling animation? I think it’s so tragic that sims 4 got rid of the feature where couples spoon/cuddle in their sleep, I want it back ?? I think it would be great to have an animation of sims asleep and cuddling that I can just play on loop all night (and cheat their energy bar up lol). Just an idea!

PS are all the animations listed free or are some Patreon exclusive? And if so will they ever be released for free? Thanks!

Just now, imwatchingfortheplotiswear said:

Hi :) so I have no idea if you take requests, if not then this is more of a suggestion/idea - a sleeping cuddling animation? I think it’s so tragic that sims 4 got rid of the feature where couples spoon/cuddle in their sleep, I want it back ?? I think it would be great to have an animation of sims asleep and cuddling that I can just play on loop all night (and cheat their energy bar up lol). Just an idea!

PS are all the animations listed free or are some Patreon exclusive? And if so will they ever be released for free? Thanks!

Oh and sorry the text is black, I made this acc specifically to comment so that was copy/pasted before I made it ?

4 hours ago, imwatchingfortheplotiswear said:

I second this.

12 hours ago, imwatchingfortheplotiswear said:

sup imwatchingfortheplotiswear

im open for suggestions. i get suggested these type of animations a lot and i recently just made some of these types of animations. i am planning on making more and yes i will release them to LL.