What follower should I make next (thread #2)?

Sursed

What project you would like to have a as mod?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. List of eventual projects

• The Egyptian mage
    • The Akaviri assassin
    • The daughter of Sheogorath
    • A Demon girl
    • A warrior girl who will transform in combat
    • Good\evil fusion girl

This poll is closed to new votes

With the follower based on Ninirim's character look released, I want to make a pause from creating mods to have some time to update my old ones.

However I also have a few new follower mod projects in mind and would like to know if the LL community is interested in these projects and which one people prefer. So I suggest a poll. Please, vote for one of these six project options that is more to your liking.

1) An Egyptian mage girl in an Egyptian outfit with a custom staff (both, the model and the spells are custom) accompanied by a girl-bodyguard warrior in another Egyptian outfit and with an Egyptian weapon (the warrior is follower to the mage, not to the player). The mage has a magic book that is hovering around her and cast random spells. In combat, if the mage's health goes below 50% she turns into (or summons) a powerful mummy (another girl in a mummy rags outfit) 

2) An Akaviri assassin girl with a custom armor, a small animated animal at the shoulder that will help her in combat. The Akaviri girl will dual wield kamas as weapons. She will probably have some unique assassin abilities (for now I do not know what abilities).

3) A bastard daughter of Sheogorath. She is travelling in Skyrim with two female bodyguards: a Golden Saint and a Dark Seducer. The bodyguards are followers to the Sheogorath’s daughter, not to the player. The Sheogorath’s daughter will have a custom outfit and a custom staff with an interesting effect. The bodyguards with have custom true to TES lore armors, weapons and racial abilities.

4) A Demon girl with red skin, custom (or unique if I am lucky) horns and HDT tail. She will also have a custom weapon, a custom outfit and a custom (almost unique) creature companion.

5) A warrior girl who will transform in combat if her health becomes lower than 40-50% into a heavily armored knight with a custom armor and a custom twohanded weapon (I haven’t decided yet what it will be a hammer, an axe a claymore, or an exotic weapon). I intend to make the transformation in a similar way that is shown in this video under the spoiler button.

Spoiler

6) Good\evil fusion girl (I can’t explain this concept in English, so I attach a picture under another spoiler button so that you can have an idea of her look). She will have a custom armor reflecting her fused nature and a custom weapon and (if I manage to do it) two small familiars hovering behind her shoulders: an angel-guardian and an imp-temper.

Spoiler

201715161011_1.jpg.e5682d5777838622c192145a971676fc.jpg

I am also open to interesting ideas. If you are willing to share you concepts, post them here, please. If I like an idea, I will to include it in the poll (if it is technically possible).

I have a few my own characters’ face presets that can eventually be used for some of these follower projects. However I do not have base presets for every project. I someone can help me with a face or two please let me know. Especially I need a suitable preset for the daughter of Sheogorath and the Akaviri assassin (I need a beautiful Asian face for her). There is one more reason why I want to use a preset created by someone else. I do not want my followers to look very similar one to another, if I make all the presets they will have a lot of common features.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, thanks for everyone who votes, mates.

I haven't posted any images her on purpose. I wanted people to vote for projects - not for beautiful faces.

I personnaly voted for the Akaviri Assassin project. Here is the base for the Akaviri girl's face

Spoiler

Screenshot50435.jpg.e9a7b8ba0c822a6b4539c326708b6260.jpg

Screenshot37854.jpg.cb3b4710bbbacbafb07cb8e7121b39de.jpg

Screenshot57158.jpg.413f750b13fc6b1dea6a73784fc891e4.jpg

Screenshot87918.jpg.3df7304c9b592654ccd861a308c170b1.jpgScreenshot70117.jpg.a9bd778c88ae0c8c2cf4252ca71b1efd.jpgScreenshot64606.jpg.b786c82a4b4925bf658fa0523873eb12.jpgScreenshot60653.jpg.22f050fb76546ab1e886fd10ed463f64.jpgScreenshot57950.jpg.b2a6202ddd8b7aa43f92cf9cccc6f1a8.jpgScreenshot56918.jpg.337969dfeffffd989c0ee4a741b4c29e.jpgScreenshot56214.jpg.b4c3cb5ad110add2cf5af7427cfcd85f.jpgScreenshot55396.jpg.ce2aeec7bdc09a07733768ba8503e5b2.jpgScreenshot49752.jpg.6b03ac5d35e274fb4f087a3c0ca16876.jpg

It's a pity she had so few votes. But the Egyptian mage is an interesting concept. I will soon post the pictures of both the mage and the warrior in a new WIP thread.

2 hours ago, Sursed said:
2 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

You could... just make what you like? ?

I would like to make all of them, but I do not have enough time :) So I start a poll to help me to choose

I am with you Sursed. It is nice to have a bit of community participation. Ultimately we are all only going to make what we want to make, but if you can get people involved, make something that everyone wants ... idk ... it is a bit of inspiration/motivation/.... fun for the users too, I think,  to know that they had a part, even a small part, in the creation of the things they are using.

25 minutes ago, Frankfranky said:

I am with you Sursed. It is nice to have a bit of community participation. Ultimately we are all only going to make what we want to make, but if you can get people involved, make something that everyone wants ... idk ... it is a bit of inspiration/motivation/.... fun for the users too, I think,  to know that they had a part, even a small part, in the creation of the things they are using.

Yeah, I get that. I was just worried that he DIDN'T want to do his other ideas, and that would be no fun for anyone if so!

6 hours ago, Frankfranky said:

Thanks for your support Franky :) 

5 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Yeah, I get that. I was just worried that he DIDN'T want to do his other ideas, and that would be no fun for anyone if so!

I also have plenty other more or less mad ideas and mod concepts. Unfortunately each day has no more than 24 hours and each week no more than 7 days :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived