Quality Time - Part 3

Fantasizer

Quality Time

1.jpg.6ae61e25f8e7615f0e2d2fd148fef752.jpg

2.jpg.952428dae94d05f72e9cb74ff3ffdd3c.jpg

God, when was the last time Greg and I spent time just touching, exploring, glorying in the feel of each other’s bodies?  On the rare occasions that sex does happen now, it feels mechanical, a series of steps to go through to get to the end…

3.jpg.067348f30f4b583014fc21db906078a0.jpg

Lawrence lifts his buttocks to allow me to slide down his boxers.  I do this slowly, teasing myself as I slowly expose my son’s beautiful, rock hard, untouched penis. Lawrence’s cock stands straight up pointing almost accusingly at me.  He momentarily opens his eyes and smiles shyly at me.  I take his boxers off all the way and then straddle my son, taking his wonderful cock in my hand.

4.jpg.2787c592ec4f6d3b0605416e547929c0.jpg

Already I feel the pre cum on the tip of my son’s cock.  Lawrence again opens his eyes and smiles at me, this time not looking shy but rather looking relaxed and intrigued as to what would happen next.

“Baby you feel so good,” I purr as I start to masturbate my son’s manhood.  We kiss, our tongues this time entwining like dancing snakes.

5.jpg.d5f83b66bddae8d05293cb55c42859e7.jpg

Lawrence starts to try to clumsily pull my knickers down.  I stand up, pushing him back into the settee and wag my index finger at him.

I start to dance for my son.

“Have patience baby,” I whisper teasingly.  I want the tension to build, I want to draw this moment out for as long as is possible to savour the beautiful agony of expectation. 

6.jpg.6d58d19acc9109973577cbf790d2b0c1.jpg

I love the slutty feeling of dancing for my son, having his eyes probing my body, lustfully watching me gyrate and caressing myself, lap dancing for my little boy who is just sat there with his hard cock twitching in anticipation of what will happen next.

7.jpg.dd3f8a36e81a5e135ace4847521bb95b.jpg

It starts to get too much for Lawrence to stand and he reaches forward and takes hold of my hips.  I take pity on him and don’t try to stop him when he gingerly starts to pull my knickers down.  I am so wet by now, I can  smell my own musk as my little boy gets his first view of a pussy.  Lawrence takes my panties all the way down and I step out of them and  throws them on the table.

8.jpg.e72fabd705c26c811133d8a9aba5dd2a.jpg

“Oh Mum,” whispers my little boy, “Your pussy is beautiful.”  I smile down at my son and allow him to stare at my sex.  I feel exposed but also aroused by his intense gaze.  I reach behind my back and unfasten my bra, allowing it to fall to the floor.

“Oh Mum, you are gorgeous,” my son murmurs, doing nothing else other than stare at my now naked body.

Archived