Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

I have managed to get almost everyting to work. I have not installed the old Devious mod but I think it is working corectly. Anyway My new problem is that my character wont go nude, and I cant play with body slide equiped because then I get the red exclimationmarks on all NPC's, So i guess thats the reaseon I cant go nude. Anyone with any toughts on my problem?

9 minutes ago, Dessmode said:

I have managed to get almost everyting to work. I have not installed the old Devious mod but I think it is working corectly. Anyway My new problem is that my character wont go nude, and I cant play with body slide equiped because then I get the red exclimationmarks on all NPC's, So i guess thats the reaseon I cant go nude. Anyone with any toughts on my problem?

Sounds like you need to re-check CBBE, Bodyslide and FNIS. A reminder that you need to run the last two after installing other things. You say you did not install the "old Devious mod", you made sure you install the new version and all requirements?

Did you start a new game? One thing you have to do with Devious and Sexlab is right after start a new game, you wait a few minutes, you can see some messages in the upper left corner going off. Then save, reload that save, and then mods will actually finish installing.

Just now, Dessmode said:

It says that I must have Dawnguard.esm and Dragonborn.esm for my CBBE.esp to work.??? Why do I have to buy the DLC's for the game?

In Mod Organizer 2 the CBBE.esp has a red triangle under - "Flags" and say's this ^^^^

Is it September again?

4 minutes ago, Dessmode said:

It says that I must have Dawnguard.esm and Dragonborn.esm for my CBBE.esp to work.??? Why do I have to buy the DLC's for the game?

This Forum has a General Help section. Pleeeease refrain from asking question for other mods in this thread.

Some mods use assets from the addon, you should be able to buy the Legendary Edition with base game and all DLCs for no more than 15 quid.

On 10/13/2020 at 2:35 AM, Laura said:

That's really weird. The scene is actually really simple, it only relies on them being able to leave the shop and walk to a marker just outside. I'm honestly not sure what's going on.

Are you using SE?

Does it still happen with a new game? (Use these to skip to Ghosts Of The Past in a new game: 'setstage Laura_SR3_Quest 1000' and 'setstage Laura_SQ07_Quest 0')

Hello, I posted here a long time ago about the scene in Ghosts of the Past where Sloane comes to the shop. Sorry I never responded. When Sloane and her guards try to leave at the end of the conversation, most of them get stuck at the door because they can't all cram through it at once, and the rest of them just stand around. The scene never advances no matter how long you wait, resulting in a softlock. This is unfortunately still happening for me.

I'm not using Special Edition and it still happens even on a fresh save. I don't think there's any mod that should interfere with people walking out a door and down a road, so I don't think it's a mod conflict. I would guess it's an inherent problem with Skyrim AI getting stuck due to too many characters trying to use the door at once and getting stuck, but I haven't seen anyone else report this problem, so I'm just confused. Is there a way to advance the scene, or at least skip past the scene? 

So I have a little problem, no quest is starting, even the console can't help ("startquest Laura_DeliveryIntro_Quest" or "setstage Laura_DeliveryIntro_Quest 100"). But only the quest from this mod don't start, vanillaquests work fine. I already found the error in the Papyrus log but I don't know what it mean.
I'm having trouble with the delivery intro quest and i'm on SE.

ERROR:  (2C143B16): cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running.
stack:
    [ (2C143B16)].Scene.Start() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Laura_DeliveryIntro_Quest (2C1435A6)].Laura_DeliveryIntro_QuestScript.StartScene1() - "Laura_DeliveryIntro_QuestScript.psc" Line 52
    [Laura_DeliveryIntro_Quest (2C1435A6)].Laura_DeliveryIntro_QuestScript.StartQuest() - "Laura_DeliveryIntro_QuestScript.psc" Line 43
    .Laura_DelIntro_StartQuest.Fragment_0() - "Laura_DelIntro_StartQuest.psc" Line 9

2 hours ago, little_Dwarf said:

So I have a little problem, no quest is starting, even the console can't help

"No quest" starting is a bit vague. So the Bondage Shop doesn't appear, Laura and Kat aren't inside, and Laura won't greet you? That would be "no quest"

I guess that you cannot start the questline - that would be the last topic in the list, asking if you can help her/the shop.

What you tried to do was to start the motor and drive your car out of the garage before you even got in the car.

The delivery quest is a bit down the line, you need to complete A strange Rock and A Good Fit.

6 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

"No quest" starting is a bit vague. So the Bondage Shop doesn't appear, Laura and Kat aren't inside, and Laura won't greet you? That would be "no quest"

The delivery quest is a bit down the line, you need to complete A strange Rock and A Good Fit.

What I meant with "no quest" is that I finished the dialogue with Laura but then, when normally the quest should start (appear in the journal etc.) nothing happens. I completed "a strange rock" and the quest that I tried to start is "a good fit". 
When i use the command "sqv Laura_DeliveryIntro_Quest" it says not running/stopped

3 hours ago, little_Dwarf said:

What I meant with "no quest" is that I finished the dialogue with Laura but then, when normally the quest should start (appear in the journal etc.) nothing happens. I completed "a strange rock" and the quest that I tried to start is "a good fit". 
When i use the command "sqv Laura_DeliveryIntro_Quest" it says not running/stopped

I think you have to talk again with Laura after you complete "a strange rock". You trying to use the console probably broke something. Not sure the DeliveryIntro is available right after A Strange Rock. I'd reload to the last save before you finish A Strange Rock, and talk to Laura again. 

If it doesn't work, have you confirmed you have all mod requirements? And you can also try reinstalling and do the quest line again. 

1 hour ago, Viri1 said:

I think you have to talk again with Laura after you complete "a strange rock". You trying to use the console probably broke something. Not sure the DeliveryIntro is available right after A Strange Rock. I'd reload to the last save before you finish A Strange Rock, and talk to Laura again. 

If it doesn't work, have you confirmed you have all mod requirements? And you can also try reinstalling and do the quest line again. 

Yea i think i reinstall the mod because I did a lot of other things after finishing "a strange rock" quest. But thanks.

3 hours ago, magnet7 said:

Weird glitch now my download for this mod is coming up as form 43 that says its buiilt  for old skyrim (havent made any changes to the file so not sure why)

You choose the wrong file, there's a lot of versions.

19 hours ago, Viri1 said:

You choose the wrong file, there's a lot of versions.

No longer an issue but it was definitly the most recent at the time of download - regardless files working again (mistakenly put another file in the load order that was ruining everything)

So a possible idea - a little in line with my prior idea where your forced to work with the thief from early in this mod

Act as a mannequin/model for some fancy restraints perhaps as a way of distracting a noble for either the thief (her name always escapes me) or for Laura to get some information she needs from someone.

Another idea is something of a bondage trojan horse where your put in some restrictive bondage furniture thats been set onto a timer, once you arrive your moved to a storage room from which you need to sneak around the base/house/location to get some information while avoiding being spotted by the people in the house

2 hours ago, magnet7 said:

So a possible idea - a little in line with my prior idea where your forced to work with the thief from early in this mod

Act as a mannequin/model for some fancy restraints perhaps as a way of distracting a noble for either the thief (her name always escapes me) or for Laura to get some information she needs from someone.

Another idea is something of a bondage trojan horse where your put in some restrictive bondage furniture thats been set onto a timer, once you arrive your moved to a storage room from which you need to sneak around the base/house/location to get some information while avoiding being spotted by the people in the house

First one sounds a bit too similar to Blending In, but it's not a bad idea. Perfectly good with some twists. Such as Laura also getting in a bind and you have to escape together.

I love the second one. Though a suitable complication would be something happening and while you escape the furniture, you get some restraints put on and have to do the sneaking while bound. Though not sure if a sneaking quest wouldn't be very complicated from a programming standpoint. 

Edited by Viri1
On 7/27/2021 at 6:55 PM, magnet7 said:

The second one is a great idea, I echo the other poster in that the first one is a little too similar to the other stuff.

I an running SE and have a problem with the "What she deserves" quest. when I find Xayah and speak with her the dialog ends with her taking the potion and the pop-up informs me that she has taken control over me. After this nothing happens, she remains seated or would sometimes walk to the rug in the corner but I can't move at all. is there any fix?

12 minutes ago, Waveslider1 said:

Do updates to this mod require a clean save? In other words, can I update from 3.01 to 3.21 without needing to start a new game? Does anyone know?

I believe I've always had success updating without starting a new game, yes. Though I do not recommend doing so with some mod quest or script running. 

2 hours ago, BianTheGreat said:

I have a question about "the trapped hunter", where is the slave i need to rescue? Is the place where she is random or is she always in the same place? I chcecked in the dungeon where laura told me but she is not there. There is not even a quest marker.

She's not where you think she is. You have to read the hints you got, and don't wander too far into the dungeon to get another hint. When you've met Alain Dufont you went way too far.

On 7/30/2021 at 9:43 AM, Atum said:

I an running SE and have a problem with the "What she deserves" quest. when I find Xayah and speak with her the dialog ends with her taking the potion and the pop-up informs me that she has taken control over me. After this nothing happens, she remains seated or would sometimes walk to the rug in the corner but I can't move at all. is there any fix?

Im also having this same issue and i have to figure you a fix for it can someone please help us