Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

22 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Can I use Sexlab Aroused 28b Modified Version by Bakafactory SE Version instead of Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 2.9?

Honestly, I don't know. And my mod doesn't directly do anything with SLA.

It's a requirement because DD needs it. So you'll need whatever DD needs.

On 5/15/2021 at 9:44 PM, Seeker999 said:

Can I use Sexlab Aroused 28b Modified Version by Bakafactory SE Version instead of Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 2.9?

Any mod that implements the same aroused functionality, has the same plugin name and function names, factions etc. will work at least to the degree that mods that rely on it won't throw you an error. Afaik Baka's SLA only adds extra keywords on a framework level that other mods can utilize, but is otherwise largely unchanged from base SLAR.

I got kinda stuck with the third objective Find Sirgen in Falkreath from the quest Ghosts of the past. Not quite sure how I did it, I just remember choosing to disagree, say no or something of the sort to the deer ghost about what he was expecting from me. Then he disappeared and I cannot make any progress anymore. Laura is just saying she already assigned me a task I need to finish. Is there a way to refresh the quest or completely restart it?  

1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

I got kinda stuck with the third objective Find Sirgen in Falkreath from the quest Ghosts of the past. Not quite sure how I did it, I just remember choosing to disagree,say no or something of the sort to the deer ghost about what he was expecting from me. Then he disappeared and I cannot make any progress anymore. Laura is just saying she already assigned me a task I need to finish. Is there a way to refresh the quest or completely restart it?  

It sounds like you veered off from this mod into Vanilla, the werewolf held prisoner in Falkreath jail.  I forget what the quest is, but that deer ghost was an avatar of Hircine.  To continue Laura's quest, go back to the Falkreath jail and inspect the bloody rags in front of the OTHER cell.  Not the one the werewolf was in.

22 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

It sounds like you veered off from this mod into Vanilla, the werewolf held prisoner in Falkreath jail.  I forget what the quest is, but that deer ghost was an avatar of Hircine.  To continue Laura's quest, go back to the Falkreath jail and inspect the bloody rags in front of the OTHER cell.  Not the one the werewolf was in.

I have no idea how I missed those rags and why I've spoken to the werewolf instead, but it looks like that's exactly what I did. The quest is active again. Thank you big time, I owe you one.

1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

I have no idea how I missed those rags and why I've spoken to the werewolf instead, but it looks like that's exactly what I did. The quest is active again. Thank you big time, I owe you one.

It's easy to do.  I did the exact same thing that you did and wondered to myself "why the hell would Laura want me to become a werewolf?"  Then ... since I loot EVERYTHING ... I stumbled on the rags by accident.  One of the few times my obsessive looting worked to my benefit and didn't end up with me wrapped up like a leather-bound Christmas present.  Although ... that does have its benefits as well.  ?

2 hours ago, wavyway said:

I'm having a lot of trouble with the quest Blending In at the find the ledger part. I've found the key and tried talking to Ademar but the only response I get it "They must have spent a fortune to buy you."  

The interesting facet to this portion of the quest is understanding what restraints they bind you, and which restraints impede your investigation. Enjoy this opportunity to interact with the staff and seeing which ones are more responsive with what you are (or are not) wearing at the time and remember the smith can choose to swap one for another.

50 minutes ago, Spacelessd said:

Do you have a beta version update available on Patreon?

No, the testing is done by the testing group. Patrons do get progress updates and teasers though. :P

i just recently finished the story for what is available (and thanks for the help, my pc is fixed and updated now).

i have to say, as a fan of sunstone you really did a well enough job, a bit to many leg restraining for my taste but overall good job.

17 hours ago, toshiyougan said:

i just recently finished the story for what is available (and thanks for the help, my pc is fixed and updated now).

i have to say, as a fan of sunstone you really did a well enough job, a bit to many leg restraining for my taste but overall good job.

Thanks.

About the leg restraining, is it too much because it's not your thing, or because of the slower movement?

4 hours ago, Laura said:

Thanks.

About the leg restraining, is it too much because it's not your thing, or because of the slower movement?

it's more that it repeats to many times, might simply be a DCL thing.

but yeah, the slow movement with the added usage of stamina despite using TGM kinda ruins it for me, i still like it but only within shorted distances.

59 minutes ago, toshiyougan said:

it's more that it repeats to many times, might simply be a DCL thing.

but yeah, the slow movement with the added usage of stamina despite using TGM kinda ruins it for me, i still like it but only within shorted distances.

Thanks for the feedback. It's not used that much though, and it's always short distances.

But I'll keep it in mind. I fully understand that having to walk slowly isn't very exciting.

On 5/24/2021 at 2:08 PM, Laura said:

Thanks for the feedback. It's not used that much though, and it's always short distances.

But I'll keep it in mind. I fully understand that having to walk slowly isn't very exciting.

is some of that possibly addressable in the DD MCM Menus

5 hours ago, llokii70 said:

is some of that possibly addressable in the DD MCM Menus

Not without some oddities, unfortunately. There had been a suggestion in the main DD thread about a different approach than just slapping the player with a massive carry weight debuff, which sounded infinitely better while allowing the use of stamina to properly speed up movement. Curious to see if anything will ever come out of it.

11 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I thought the Provincial Courier Services building was across from Honningbrew Meadery.  

It is ?

Perhaps we are talking about a branched version?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BOSSGAD said:

After some task dialogues, the characters are stuck and cannot be operated. The game is not stuck but the characters cannot be operated, causing the task to be unable to continue.

You pretty much haven't told nothing. What task, when, how, whom? Which game, which mod version? What other mods in play, and do the trace logs say anything?

Edited by Taki17