Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

3 hours ago, gwynnedd said:

Whenever I try to finish a Seek the Curse quest, if I go to Laura with the restraints on, it glitches. I get stuck in place with no controls, and laura either goes to sit in her chair, or stands in front of my character at the fire pit, and then nothing happens.

First order of business would be checking what else can affect NPC behavior. Do you have anything else installed that can cause to override their packages based on certain conditions? They might be stuck in a scene, which can easily cause the aforementioned behavior, because the characters needed in one scene are hogged by another running scene.

58 minutes ago, GamerB110 said:

I definitely need to start wearing glasses, I just hadn’t seen the SSE on the download page. I'm sorry to have bothered.

What version of DD you use? Just be ready that something in this mod can work not 100% correct with devious devices 5+. Maybe all be ok, just be ready.

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

First order of business would be checking what else can affect NPC behavior. Do you have anything else installed that can cause to override their packages based on certain conditions? They might be stuck in a scene, which can easily cause the aforementioned behavior, because the characters needed in one scene are hogged by another running scene.

Currently just Immersive Citizens, and Run for Your Life. I'll try disabling Immersive. Thanks!

Edit:  Still the same problem. Also the markers for "I have them, I need to get back to the shop" are stacking up.

1 hour ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

Qual versão do DD você usa? Esteja pronto para que algo neste mod não funcione 100% correto com dispositivos desonestos 5+. Talvez tudo esteja bem, apenas esteja pronto.

i use 5.1. but I still haven't noticed any broken items, but this can take a few hours of gameplay.

1 hour ago, Antonslavik said:

What am I missing?

Evidently, one important npc to further the questline. She's on the ground floor of the Blue Palace, in Solitude, or she should be, under normal circumstances. Do you have any mods that can affect npc packages based on certain dynamic conditions?

14 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Evidently, one important npc to further the questline. She's on the ground floor of the Blue Palace, in Solitude, or she should be, under normal circumstances. Do you have any mods that can affect npc packages based on certain dynamic conditions?

Nope, turns out I'm and idiot and missed a room. Sorry about that.

HI I am liking what I have seen of the mod so far as I have only just added it to my load order

Anyway I asked Laura about special offers & as I had been messing around with my deviously enslaved settings as I do when I add something,  when she equpped an armbinder on my character

she instantly jumped my character & decided to keep me as a slave ? anyway there is a slight problem with that as neither Laura or Katarina have any DE dialogues

so I did test saving & reloading just incase but still the same.

From the posts I have managed to read so far it seems to me at least that Laura wouldn't want to be your owner (at least not until later ?)

I am not 100% it is not something my end but all my other mods seem to be behaving correctly.

so I don't know if it is possible but you may want to block at least Laura from being able to enslave you especially if it may become a quest later on ?

it may however tie in quite nicely if Katarina is able to enslave you as Laura seeing that might make her want to try being someones master later down the line

again it may need to have requirements of several of your quests being completed to make it make sense.

I just thought I had better give you a heads up that this can happen, apologies if it has already been mentioned but this topic is quite long so I haven't been able to read all of the posts.

Loving the mod otherwise as is great to have somewhere to get keys plus some extra quests?

Take care & stay safe ?

16 hours ago, Athragar2015 said:

HI I am liking what I have seen of the mod so far as I have only just added it to my load order

Anyway I asked Laura about special offers & as I had been messing around with my deviously enslaved settings as I do when I add something,  when she equpped an armbinder on my character

she instantly jumped my character & decided to keep me as a slave ? anyway there is a slight problem with that as neither Laura or Katarina have any DE dialogues

so I did test saving & reloading just incase but still the same.

From the posts I have managed to read so far it seems to me at least that Laura wouldn't want to be your owner (at least not until later ?)

I am not 100% it is not something my end but all my other mods seem to be behaving correctly.

so I don't know if it is possible but you may want to block at least Laura from being able to enslave you especially if it may become a quest later on ?

it may however tie in quite nicely if Katarina is able to enslave you as Laura seeing that might make her want to try being someones master later down the line

again it may need to have requirements of several of your quests being completed to make it make sense.

I just thought I had better give you a heads up that this can happen, apologies if it has already been mentioned but this topic is quite long so I haven't been able to read all of the posts.

Loving the mod otherwise as is great to have somewhere to get keys plus some extra quests?

Take care & stay safe ?

I don't know if I can block another mod from doing stuff. I suggest looking at that mods' menu or something.

Sorry I can't be of much help, but it's not my mod doing it. And honestly, a mod that randomly controls npcs like that is asking for issues.

23 hours ago, Athragar2015 said:

she instantly jumped my character & decided to keep me as a slave ?

Some of us dream of having that happen! 

Oh no! Laura has enslaved me, my life is... perfect now.     ? 

10 hours ago, Laura said:

I don't know if I can block another mod from doing stuff. I suggest looking at that mods' menu or something.

Sorry I can't be of much help, but it's not my mod doing it. And honestly, a mod that randomly controls npcs like that is asking for issues.

No worries just a sugggestion as it could break your mod the stranger thing about i is that all of your other npc's that I have come across so far have what looks like the extra dialogues haven't tried to see yet

Just went to the Blue palace & purposefully set the same settings high enough to trigger the same slavery outcomes on xayah & that character works i.e has all the correct dialogues triggers the correct events!

I do know it is possible (at least with DCL) to block solicitation by marking the NPC with a no solicitation tag/comment as I have seen it done in the construction set which is why I thought it may be worth suggesting?

Also I had to run your mod through tes5edit autoclean as I experienced a crash three times in the same place (around chillfurrow farm area) seems to have cleared it up now as went through there a LOT of times to test afterwards ? again it could just be a unique set of mods causing but will keep an eye on it as My skyrim rarely CTD's now and this particular one only showed up after installing your mod.

As I said all seems good now though ?

I just thought was better to let you know as someone else could trigger the same scenario & it could break your mod if they used the option of going to someone else to be a master as that can trigger aggro between two NPC's wouldn't want them killing Laura.

the strange thing was it did update her name to owner & triggered the actual slavery but any dialogues refused to show (did not break her other dialogues either)

anyway I hope this is not coming across as a complaint because it is not I rarely take the time to comment on mods & then only usually because I particularly like a mod ?

3 hours ago, JustMe469 said:

Some of us dream of having that happen! 

Oh no! Laura has enslaved me, my life is... perfect now.     ? 

LOL ? would of been great if the dialogues had shown up?

very easy to do just set the options in DE but you had better be an expert pickpocket to get free LOL ?

Take care & stay safe everyone ?

Greetings, here comes a wall of text...

SPOILER ALERT BELOW.

Miss Laura, THANK YOU. After months of trying to make Devious Device work, i finally managed it, and each days of that struggle was completly worth it !

This mod is breathtaking, fun, sexy as hell, hitting all the right buttons for a self bondage enthusiast as myself.

Seeing myself as my character, completly imersed in the plot and the restrains ! I never had a mod (Sexual or not) give me that much emotions before, of any games ever !

I'm serious ! The dialogue is GENIUS and the intrigue is amazing !

I found myself holding my breath during the end of the slaver quest, as the guard was on his way to find the dead body !

I purchased the DLC just to play this mod !

I just can't wait for the updates and the following of the quest line ! 

I am actually frustrated that Patreon doesn't work in my country, as i WANT to donate something more than my thanks ! All i have is some money is my steam wallet, and i'd give it if i could, i'm serious.

Also... in one of the future updates, could there be a dialogue option to ask Laura to restrain us and lock us in her cell again ?

I enjoyed the time spent bound in her cell, during the thief quest, WAY more than i like to admit, and i did the chastity quests multiple times just to have her lock us up again for a minute.

Once again, thank you for everything, you are amazing.

10 hours ago, mikaLtubeyou said:

Greetings, here comes a wall of text...

SPOILER ALERT BELOW.

Miss Laura, THANK YOU. After months of trying to make Devious Device work, i finally managed it, and each days of that struggle was completly worth it !

This mod is breathtaking, fun, sexy as hell, hitting all the right buttons for a self bondage enthusiast as myself.

Seeing myself as my character, completly imersed in the plot and the restrains ! I never had a mod (Sexual or not) give me that much emotions before, of any games ever !

I'm serious ! The dialogue is GENIUS and the intrigue is amazing !

I found myself holding my breath during the end of the slaver quest, as the guard was on his way to find the dead body !

I purchased the DLC just to play this mod !

I just can't wait for the updates and the following of the quest line ! 

I am actually frustrated that Patreon doesn't work in my country, as i WANT to donate something more than my thanks ! All i have is some money is my steam wallet, and i'd give it if i could, i'm serious.

Also... in one of the future updates, could there be a dialogue option to ask Laura to restrain us and lock us in her cell again ?

I enjoyed the time spent bound in her cell, during the thief quest, WAY more than i like to admit, and i did the chastity quests multiple times just to have her lock us up again for a minute.

Once again, thank you for everything, you are amazing.

You're too kind. Thank you so much.

And more is on the way, but I can't work on it as much as I want. So it's taking a while.

About the cell, something like that is on the list, but the story has priority right now.

❤️

Just curious because of something I read in another post Laura....first off I hope youre having a great day....its been awhile since I have been on....lots of mods have updated.....love your mod always have. I read somewhere there might be some issues with Kimy's new DD5. Are you aware of any if I can ask, does it just effect E, SE or both and if so is there a work around?

Thanks for sharing your work with us truly a top tier mod and have a great day.

8 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

Just curious because of something I read in another post Laura....first off I hope youre having a great day....its been awhile since I have been on....lots of mods have updated.....love your mod always have. I read somewhere there might be some issues with Kimy's new DD5. Are you aware of any if I can ask, does it just effect E, SE or both and if so is there a work around?

Don't quote me on this, but I think some bugs were reported in the past related to items not equipping. They didn't occur to me when I played the entire questline with DD 5.0, dunno about 5.1.

In any regard, I believe Laura is developing the future version already taking that into account, so expect any problems that might exist to be ironed out.

8 hours ago, Laura said:

You're too kind. Thank you so much.

And more is on the way, but I can't work on it as much as I want. So it's taking a while.

About the cell, something like that is on the list, but the story has priority right now.

❤️

The cell was my favorite part of the mod. I wish there was more content like that on LL : )

6 hours ago, DuskGuard said:

The cell was my favorite part of the mod. I wish there was more content like that on LL : )

RIGHT ?

The conversation, relation and dynamic between Laura and Katarina is SO sweet !

Makes you feel like you are part of something, even if it's just a display in the shop. This was so sexy when they went to bed together while we were still stuck in there~.

15 hours ago, llokii70 said:

DD5 isn't fully backwards compatible, so there are a few parts where things go weird. But it should be fully playable.