Quality Time - Part 2

Fantasizer

Quality Time - Part 2

1.jpg.a9180c85d2f4c4f394d6ccdb65a7a3aa.jpg

2.jpg.22c73ddedbada51c9d09adbf879171ae.jpg

It seems a long time since Greg has undressed me.  No need I suppose since on the rare occasions we do make love we are always in bed.   I am always the one who slips off my nighty, or merely lifts it up…

3.jpg.4f3cbae8ec1982ef8a85ad4d848165d8.jpg

By the time Lawrence has pulled my wet jeans over my feet, I have slipped my top off and dropped it on the floor.

“Be a honey and pop these into the drier,” I say innocently, “You may as well dry your clothes at the same time.  It seems silly to go out in this horrible weather”

4.jpg.53256472128bdff813bd2fc898bf6ff7.jpg

I complain of being cold, so Lawrence lights the fire.  I make a show of limping to the settee and we both sit together watching the flames and chatting.

It is so romantic sitting there by the fire, my son and me only wearing our underwear, comfortable in each other’s company.

5.jpg.19336a4c1803514723a95835da6fb3cd.jpg

I slide my arm around my son’s shoulder and Lawrence snuggles into me, the top of his arm pressing on my boob, making my nipple hard.  For what seems like eons we sit there in silence, watching the flames sensuously licking the logs with their fiery tongues, driving them to glow red hot with pent up desire

6.jpg.618b56e7d0cbac01900c6f7086e0f364.jpg

After a while I steer the conversation towards girls and find out to my joy that my little boy has not only never had a girlfriend, but has never even kissed a girl.

“You should get some practice for when you do get a girlfriend,” I suggest.

“And how am I supposed to do that without a girl Mum?” asks my son.

7.jpg.dc8e347e3a1393a276a7ebdf8e06c41c.jpg

Time to spring the trap!

“Well,” I say innocently, “You could practice on me if you want.”

“But you’re my mum,” blurts out Lawrence.

“And I’m a girl too.  It’s just practice and I won’t tell anyone darling,” I say in my best sugary voice.

“I suppose,” replied Lawrence.  I lean in and our lips flutter together as gently as butterfly wings.

8.jpg.c4fde31e71020267a1f084b69adad3f5.jpg

We stay like this for what feels like hours.  I frankly can’t say how long in reality because I lose all sense of time.

Finally we part and smile shyly at each other.  “You’re very good at that,” I tell my son to give him confidence, “Time for lesson two.”

9.jpg.c211deaffcea35b1a3987311493f2c5a.jpg

I lean towards my son and again our lips meet, but this time I put more force into the kiss.  Lawrence opens his mouth to me and kisses me back with a force that expresses a young man’s strong urge for physical union with the opposite sex.  We close our eyes and lose ourselves in the kiss, surrendering to the wanton feelings, forgetting we are   mother and son. 

10.jpg.a0317f029494f3598b4a0dc3c6ec5df2.jpg

We finally break the kiss and look at each other.

“Wow Mum, that was hot,” whispers Lawrence.  I know that we are both turned on from the kissing and so I ask huskily, unable to keep the passion from my voice, “Are you ready for the advanced training now?”

11.jpg.bb50daa5c03807037e011f6f9c7db5c6.jpg

“Wow, more advanced than that?” smiles Lawrence, “Okay”

Instead of kissing him, I place my hand on his groin thrilling at the feel of my son’s engorged penis. Lawrence, not expecting this change in tack, stiffens and tries to pull away. “It’s okay baby, it’s okay” I whisper, “Let mummy teach you about how to be with a girl.  Just relax baby.”

12.jpg.5bbeb13a1f27e5848f3c98921310f1a7.jpg

Lawrence leans back, closes his eyes and relaxes.  I thrill as I feel the shape of my son’s manhood through the thin material of his boxer shorts. It feels similar to Greg’s but much harder.  As I touch my son, his rock hard cock jumps.  I start to touch and kiss my son’s beautiful, athletic body.  Slowly, ever so slowly I start to pull down his boxer shorts.

End of Part 2

Archived