Custom Npc Mod Creation Error

Zydiz

So, im preeetty new in modding, and I wanted to create my custom follower. I watched many tutorials. I followed them (i use racemenu to create face morphs) so I use a custom eye texture and a hair from K's Hairdos mod. I did everything including nifmerge and stuff. I did not choose a cell for my follower (i thought i could just spawn her in). I spawned her in everthing was fine she looked like the face in racemenu. But then after i loaded another character save i wanted to spawn her in again, so i did and she looked like the way she looked in creation kit, without any nifmerge just the original look, the eyes, the hair, the face everything was different.

This also happened when i first spawn her when i start the game, when i died it loaded to a old save and she was gone and when i spawned her again the same thing as above happened.

(ps i can include the mod file as well but it uses K's Hairdos and Eyes Of Beauty and CBBE body)

Fjold.rar

Probably you have a facegen problem.

Go in CK, open the Actor and check if it has all you need.

Then select the actor from the list and click on Ctrol+F4 to re-generate the face in the correct files and folders.

Then try again, it may work.

P.S. it is always good to pre-spawn it in a cell.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Probably you have a facegen problem.

Go in CK, open the Actor and check if it has all you need.

Then select the actor from the list and click on Ctrol+F4 to re-generate the face in the correct files and folders.

Then try again, it may work.

P.S. it is always good to pre-spawn it in a cell.

Thanks for the reply, i did this part like 3 times, it didn't work. But the strange thing is it works at the first time than it reverts to the non merged face mesh, how can you explain this?

Archived