Hey there. I actually made one for personal use a good while back, using another accessory I downloaded as the basis (hence the name of the .package, I didn't change it). It's included in the download for many of my sims, I'll stick it to this post if you want it. It's made to work with tongue bones and will move with the tongue. Here's what it looks like. 

03.png.d0af3ccae17659395bb9dfffc7dfd80e.pngimage.png.8b248026d64637868adcb8e7a18e9a59.png

[COUPURELECTRIQUE] 3D Realistic Tongue Piercing V1.package

• 7 months later...
On 9/10/2018 at 12:44 AM, mrrakkonn said:

Hey there. I actually made one for personal use a good while back, using another accessory I downloaded as the basis (hence the name of the .package, I didn't change it). It's included in the download for many of my sims, I'll stick it to this post if you want it. It's made to work with tongue bones and will move with the tongue. Here's what it looks like. 

03.png.d0af3ccae17659395bb9dfffc7dfd80e.pngimage.png.8b248026d64637868adcb8e7a18e9a59.png

[COUPURELECTRIQUE] 3D Realistic Tongue Piercing V1.package 782.89 kB · 133 downloads

Whats that hair on your sim if you dont mind me asking? it looks really good, especially with the tongue piercing. ?

15 hours ago, DarthSims2016 said:

Whats that hair on your sim if you dont mind me asking? it looks really good, especially with the tongue piercing. ?

Hey, I don't have access to my computer right now. But take a look at my uploads, I've uploaded the sim in question and the hair is listed in the description and included in the download. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/10/2018 at 1:44 AM, mrrakkonn said:

[COUPURELECTRIQUE] 3D Realistic Tongue Piercing V1.package 782.89 kB · 1,043 downloads

hi, i'm using the addon you provided but there's a bit of a specific issue : when i put sunglasses on my sim ( haven't tested with all of them but the " rapper glasses" and ski glasses are concerned at least ), the tongue piercing disappear, and comes back when i remove the glasses. just in case it's a case of conflict, how did you manage to successfully equip both in that picture above ?

edit : it does that on some glasses but not all of them...

Edited by orimesh
  • 2 years later...
On 9/10/2018 at 1:44 AM, mrrakkonn said:

[COUPURELECTRIQUE] 3D Realistic Tongue Piercing V1.package 782.89 kB · 1,631 downloads

Hi @mrrakkonn I can't send you a PM but i would like to ask if you can fix it for last WW since i accepts again tongue meshes :) Can i send you a PM?