2 hours ago, sackofsunlight said:

Good to see you are still making animations after all these years lol. 

I'm coming back to skyrim modding after a few years away and its surprising to see that you are still active! 

There has been many times where I thought about stopping.

But I wanted to be among those animators that got remembered for more than 5 sets.

In my humble opinion I now rate myself along other greats as Billyy, Anub, Nibbles, Milky and Gunslicer.

I go for quality instead of quantity. Think I have made many unique hot animations that are among the best out there.

People can have their own opinions. But I think many agrees with me.

There is thread in Reddit where they say that number of users downloading mods from Nexus for Skyrim has x4 in the last couple of years, and the that the modders one ¨doubled¨... so it is indeed very interesting time for the community dont you think?

About the reasons they argue about it but, in my opinion the lack of care for the final result in many AAA games has to do quite a lot with this.

Change my mind.

Spoiler

On 3/30/2024 at 3:30 AM, NCK30 said:

There has been many times where I thought about stopping.

But I wanted to be among those animators that got remembered for more than 5 sets.

In my humble opinion I now rate myself along other greats as Billyy, Anub, Nibbles, Milky and Gunslicer.

I go for quality instead of quantity. Think I have made many unique hot animations that are among the best out there.

People can have their own opinions. But I think many agrees with me.

Very much agreed! Glad you have kept with it. I was kinda worried the good animators were going to retire and leave SSE without any good animations

20 hours ago, RamasesII said:

Always remember to keep up the good work, and keep your chin up.  Always here even if I don't say much. :)

I started my job last week. Been at it for a week now. Tired as f... everyday.

Animation work will be in the weekends...

NCK30, I literally just found your animations around the end of March 2024. They are several levels above what has been around. Thank you for making these and making them public. I truly look forward to seeing what you produce in the future! 

9 hours ago, Toeup said:

NCK30, I literally just found your animations around the end of March 2024. They are several levels above what has been around. Thank you for making these and making them public. I truly look forward to seeing what you produce in the future! 

Spread the word!!

Kidding aside. I appreciate that others regard them as highly as I do myself. They represent thousands of hours of work.

All things being equal. I'd rather be home animating than working. But we all need the money, right.

53 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

But we all need the money, right.

Unfortunate Fact. 

I wanted to express my appreciation for your work, your talent, and willingness to share these animations for all to use.

I haven't a clue how it's done, can't be easy.

I just found this post this morning, when I saw it in the Skyrim column.

I have been guilty of " that's enough Animation packs" and I just don't look at any others.

Apologies. I am going to try the 3.9 version today, Thank You for all the hard work.