2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

What skin mod do you use for the preview videos(and generally what mods you use to improve the graphics)? Your in game graphics look so good.

The Mesh and Textures are on the main download page. I use Kalicola ENB 2 which I modified heavily. Also I make the previews in the Riverside Lodge Player home which has very good lighting inside. Also keep in mind that the textures were brilliant for Annekke Crag-Jumper. She has very dark skin and the textures made the skin perfect.

As I was forced to upgrade to Windows 10 (Hardware fried in lightning storm) I had issues with the ENB, as Windows 10 makes the light flicker. I have managed to make it less obvious, but it was non existant on Windows 7. Also I use ENB together with a Sweetfx preset.

Honestly I could not play Skyrim without the graphics. Vanilla colors are depressing.     

First, I LOVE your animations! Smooth, elegant, almost perfectly already aligned, natural. Very well done jobe. Thank you.

BUT ...

- Ops! Downloaded and installed 1.9. It seems you forgot to include the texture for the bench (table). It appears as purple plastic. [BTW, fantastic animations as always!).

- I think your HDT files are not compatible with 360° Walking. When I make my avatar to walk side (left or right doesn't matter), the breats are crushed and flatted while the butt is enlarged in the opposite direction of walk.

- Your body texture are excellent BUT they lack the texture of the "interior vagina".

P.S.: If you are interested, I have a nice idea for a Threesome FFM animation I'm pretty sure you could do very well.

58 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

First, I LOVE your animations! Smooth, elegant, almost perfectly already aligned, natural. Very well done jobe. Thank you.

BUT ...

- Ops! Downloaded and installed 1.9. It seems you forgot to include the texture for the bench (table). It appears as purple plastic. [BTW, fantastic animations as always!).

- I think your HDT files are not compatible with 360° Walking. When I make my avatar to walk side (left or right doesn't matter), the breats are crushed and flatted while the butt is enlarged in the opposite direction of walk.

- Your body texture are excellent BUT they lack the texture of the "interior vagina".

P.S.: If you are interested, I have a nice idea for a Threesome FFM animation I'm pretty sure you could do very well.

Oops. I see the table is part of the SMIM package from way back. I will upload a new version with the textures.

The other 2 things I can't help with. Everything is fine at my end. I am not interested in threesomes / foursomes. That was never my thing.

Right now I will take a break to get my batteries charged again.

Anyway glad You liked the animations. I try to experiment and make new things as for example sideways penetration and moving schlongs. But these things take a lot of time.

The resulting animations are much better in my opinion than the first I made with straight penetration and non moving schlongs.  

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

BUT ...

The textures have now been added on the download page.

Also regarding the HDT settings I have a similar effect with the butt. I have tried to get the best collision effect with the butt. This was achieved by giving larger constraints with the JustFurFun HDT editor. If it bothers you much You can make the constrainst smaller under "Linear Limits". This will result in better results when walking/running, but the collision effects will be terrible.

For my part it does not matter, as when the females are naked I use them for other things than walking or running. With Outfits I have no butt weight as the outfits gets terribly deformed when using idles.

I don't know what You mean with interior vagina. I use the vagina that StevieRage made a long time ago with some of my own adjustments made in Outfit Studio.

4 hours ago, Smp47 said:

Hello.Were can I get same body preset?

There is no preset. The body, textures and HDT settings are on the main download page.

As I mentioned before the body was first made from a preset on the Nexus and then modified extensively in Outfit Studio.

I was unsatisfied with the sliders in Bodyslide and sculpted the body myself. Armors / Clothes for the body are on the main download page too. 

On 11/16/2019 at 9:42 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

BUT ...

On 11/16/2019 at 11:35 AM, NCK30 said:

The textures have now been added on the download page.

Also regarding the HDT settings I have a similar effect with the butt. I have tried to get the best collision effect with the butt. This was achieved by giving larger constraints with the JustFurFun HDT editor. If it bothers you much You can make the constrainst smaller under "Linear Limits". This will result in better results when walking/running, but the collision effects will be terrible.

For my part it does not matter, as when the females are naked I use them for other things than walking or running. With Outfits I have no butt weight as the outfits gets terribly deformed when using idles.

I don't know what You mean with interior vagina. I use the vagina that StevieRage made a long time ago with some of my own adjustments made in Outfit Studio.

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, YOU BOTH INSTALL XPMSE BREAST AND TENDER, AS I DID WEN THERE WAS THE NEWER VERSION, JUST INSTALL THE HDT VERSION INSTEAD, THAT SHOULD FIX THOSE BOOBS PROBLEMS WEN POSING, IT SEEMS THE XPMSE BREAST AND BUTT TENDER UPDATE GOT THAT PROBLEM. MAAAAAAN WHY THERES NO 1.9 FILE TO DOWNLOAD T____T

Because 1.9 was missing the textures for the table. I was lazy and just changed the version number.

1.9.1 has the missing textures including all animations.

I will try to install the latest XPMSE skeleton to see if I get any change. Would be nice not having the ass falling behind like a draft.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:28 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm not forcing anyone to use them but you all could be interested to give a try to those hdt files. They work very nice for me (and my tastes).

They work for 360° walking and running animations without distorsions.

HDT Files.7z 8.71 kB · 5 downloads

Installing the latest skeleton was not the answer. I tried your HDT file and confirmed that there are no crushed breast / inflated butt.

Now it's only a matter of comparing the HDT files and finding the culprit. I will still use my own, as I hate bungee jumping tits/ass.

It's strange that it's only noticeable when sprinting. Ordinary running is pretty much fine. Maybe it's the weight of the breast/butt that holds them in place.

It would make sense, that if those rigid bodies are heavy and the NPC are running fast. Then they would appear to crush the breast and inflate the butt.

It's a project for the weekend. Oh Skyrim!! - We will never make You perfect. Always an issue somewhere.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:28 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm not forcing anyone to use them but you all could be interested to give a try to those hdt files. They work very nice for me (and my tastes).

They work for 360° walking and running animations without distorsions.

HDT Files.7z 8.71 kB · 6 downloads

Done testing. It's the "Time Factor" setting that makes all the difference. A setting of at least 1.00 and the crushed breast / inflated butt are gone.

Instead we have jello tits, ass and belly. Also non existant tit bounce in Sexlab animations with very little butt collision.

Unless somebody finds a way of using Time Factor 1.00 with no jello tits I will keep my own settings. Sexlab animations mean more to me than seing running naked women.

I tried to increase the weight of the rigid body, but that made the tits more saggy. Not for me.  

I'm not sure to understand your complains about "jello" tis (and I'm also unsure on what this exactly means).

The hdt files are the most "natural" I was able to find and edit. By my point of view they look very natural in game.

I can assure that even if we have really "firm" tits, they bounce a lot under some circumstances (e.g., fast sex, or running).

It's the cause we wear a lot of different bras but almost all with "strong" contenment. (BTW, free tits could cause nipples to sore fast because they rubs against shirts, for example).

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm not sure to understand your complains about "jello" tis (and I'm also unsure on what this exactly means).

The hdt files are the most "natural" I was able to find and edit. By my point of view they look very natural in game.

I can assure that even if we have really "firm" tits, they bounce a lot under some circumstances (e.g., fast sex, or running).

It's the cause we wear a lot of different bras but almost all with "strong" contenment. (BTW, free tits could cause nipples to sore fast because they rubs against shirts, for example).

Try and crouch your character / rise up again. Watch the fast bouncing which ends after several seconds. Not very natural.

Also when a female NPC follows me the tits behaved like balloons. Not flesh and blood.

To explain the higher Time Factor the lighter/faster the tits behave. With Your files it is 1.5 with the breasts. My file is 0.25. This is 6 times lighter/faster than my files. They therefore bounce 6 times as fast as my files.  Again it's a preference if You want great Sexlab animations or non crushed boobs / inflated butt when running naked.

However I would change in an instant, if somebody could tell me how to get realistic/slower bouncing with a Time Factor set to 1.00.

12 hours ago, simboi9000 said:

I noticed a bunch of different files to download... I am already using some hdt mod, nude mods etc... I think I just need the animations... which specific files should I download? Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm just not sure what I should be using.

NCK30 SLAL 1.9.7z                               for SLAL animations Oldrim - 10 animations

NCK30 SSE SLAL v1-8.7z                      for SLAL animations Special Edition - 9 animations / not updated for 1.9

NCK30 Idle Replacers 1.3.7z                 for female idle replacers - 4 idle replacers