15 hours ago, NCK30 said:

NCK30 SLAL 1.9.7z                               for SLAL animations Oldrim - 10 animations

NCK30 SSE SLAL v1-8.7z                      for SLAL animations Special Edition - 9 animations / not updated for 1.9

NCK30 Idle Replacers 1.3.7z                 for female idle replacers - 4 idle replacers

ok thanks... the anims looks greta btw. So those hdt files, those are just different settings than the one everyone uses from nexus... hdt breast and butt physics and also hdt physics extensions, what is different about the ones you provided... tits and ass bounce different?

8 hours ago, simboi9000 said:

ok thanks... the anims looks greta btw. So those hdt files, those are just different settings than the one everyone uses from nexus... hdt breast and butt physics and also hdt physics extensions, what is different about the ones you provided... tits and ass bounce different?

My main focus was all kind of collisions with nice slow breast jiggles. There are very accurate breast, butt, belly and vagina collision, if You use the same settings for the SOS schlong as me. Of course the female and male has to be around the same height. 

I use the genital sliders from Racemenu to get the perfect schlong size for imho perfect collisions. I can provide the settings, if there is a demand for them.

The downside of my HDT files is as You can read further up this page. If the female is sprinting the breasts get crushed and the butt gets inflated.

This happens because of the "Time Factor" setting in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml . I have it set to 0.25 to get maximum collision effects and nice slow bouncing (See previews).

You must judge for yourself, what it is that matters most for You.

I use HDT PE (Physics Extension). I am on Oldrim. Files included are...

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml                        (Breasts and Butt jiggle/collision main file)

hdtVagina.xml                                                           (HDT vagina collision / movement - Modified from StevieRage original body)

hdtm.xml                                                                   (Male genital collision settings)

I can't remember if the HDTfingers are included, but I have never used/noticed that in action.

13 hours ago, NCK30 said:

My main focus was all kind of collisions with nice slow breast jiggles. There are very accurate breast, butt, belly and vagina collision, if You use the same settings for the SOS schlong as me. Of course the female and male has to be around the same height. 

I use the genital sliders from Racemenu to get the perfect schlong size for imho perfect collisions. I can provide the settings, if there is a demand for them.

The downside of my HDT files is as You can read further up this page. If the female is sprinting the breasts get crushed and the butt gets inflated.

This happens because of the "Time Factor" setting in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml . I have it set to 0.25 to get maximum collision effects and nice slow bouncing (See previews).

You must judge for yourself, what it is that matters most for You.

I use HDT PE (Physics Extension). I am on Oldrim. Files included are...

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml                        (Breasts and Butt jiggle/collision main file)

hdtVagina.xml                                                           (HDT vagina collision / movement - Modified from StevieRage original body)

hdtm.xml                                                                   (Male genital collision settings)

I can't remember if the HDTfingers are included, but I have never used/noticed that in action.

ah cool, thanks for this info

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, agiz19 said:

I would already post it here, but have problem with table anim, it doesn't work at all in SSE all others do...looking into it

edit: its  working  on  my end now feel free to try it use  itNCK30 1.9.1 SSE.zip

Thanks!! - I have added it to the main download page. I can see that the file is a zip file and not 7z. Does that make a difference?

5 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Thanks!! - I have added it to the main download page. I can see that the file is a zip file and not 7z. Does that make a difference?

Maybe, I've had some mod archives not be recognized at all before when I try to install them through MO but when that happens I just extract and repack it and it will install correctly.  

14 hours ago, NCK30 said:

it shouldt make any difference, zip works in MO2 , cant  say for other modding programs  but zip is universal so I  think it should work everywhere.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:03 AM, NCK30 said:

Yeah perhaps You're right. I don't like the casts for Yennefer, Triss and Fringilla Vigo. But as they follow the book it is open for interpretation.

I hope Cavill as Geralt is good. I think they got the perfect Ciri. 

However I thought CD Project Red made perfect characters for Witcher 3, so somebody that at least looked a little like them would have gotten me more excited.

The trailer does look pretty good, so I await my judgement.

Oh Boy. Just saw the pilot. Cavill is outstanding. The fight scenes are out of this world. Blood everywhere. And from what i have read the rest of the season is even better.

Great looking monsters. Ugly as fuck Nilfgardian armors. My only critique.

To sum up the best pilot I have seen ever in a TV Show. Can't wait to see the rest of the season. 1 episode per day even though it's hard to stop.

• 3 weeks later...

NICK30. Had to let you know how much your animation impressed me. Have use your animation for a long time . Nice to see more position . 

There or many animation mods on LOVERSLAB , I have always prefered quality over having a lot of animation in a mod. But 1 good animation will always stand out , your time and attention to detail show , it is not jerky, I could see it be done in real life , and most important it has a nice flow. 

In short..........GOOD WORK

REMEMBER

IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO DO ONE THING THAT IS GREAT THAN TEN THINGS THAT ARE JUST AVERAGE ...

WHY ? AVERAGE FADES AWAY.

GREATNESS ALWAYS SHINES

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD

12 hours ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

NICK30. Had to let you know how much your animation impressed me. Have use your animation for a long time . Nice to see more position . 

There or many animation mods on LOVERSLAB , I have always prefered quality over having a lot of animation in a mod. But 1 good animation will always stand out , your time and attention to detail show , it is not jerky, I could see it be done in real life , and most important it has a nice flow. 

In short..........GOOD WORK

REMEMBER

IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO DO ONE THING THAT IS GREAT THAN TEN THINGS THAT ARE JUST AVERAGE ...

WHY ? AVERAGE FADES AWAY.

GREATNESS ALWAYS SHINES

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD

I don't know what to say. This helps me alot. I see other animators pump out 3-5 animations per month, and I think to myself. How do they do it.

As I said earlier I easily spend 5-10 hours per stage, as I don't want to release mediocre stuff. Oh If You knew how many I have started and then thrown away.

I like to try new stuff with every animation. With Doggy 1 I tried the swinging dick penetration in stage 3. Thought it would look ridiculous, but in fact it made the animation look hot from a sideways/above view. I am pretty pleased with how the stages turned out including the orgasm scene. It was so hard to find decent Doggy positions on the net, so I again had to improvise my way through.

I need to get my batteries charged again. Next animation will probably be another furniture animation. Let's see what I can come up with.

14 hours ago, lapiroman said:

Hello, NCK30. In the previous comments, you mention that you use Kalicolas ENB 2.0 but heavily modified. would you be so kind as to share your preset? it looks really nice.

I use Kalicolas ENB 2.0 coupled with Sweetfx. Don't know when I installed the Sweetfx, but it makes an allready colorful ENB even better.

The preset is made for ENB 0.250. The option "ForceFakeVideocard=true" is used to minimize light flicker in Windows 10. In Windows 7 You can set it to false, as it worked flawlessly for me until I was forced to upgrade.

I have admitted the ENB + Sweet FX presets.

ENB + Sweetfx NCK30.7z

Я даже не знаю, что писать. Это, вероятно, лучшая работа с точки зрения качества анимации, когда-либо сделанных. P. s в игре, они действительно работают так, как должны.

2 hours ago, zer02 said:

2.0 for SE version ?

Maybe someone like agiz19 could convert them. I have no knowledge of the process.

1 hour ago, Lilu45 said:

Я даже не знаю, что писать. Это, вероятно, лучшая работа с точки зрения качества анимации, когда-либо сделанных. P. s в игре, они действительно работают так, как должны.

Using Google Translate. Hope the translation is right.

"I don’t even know what to write. This is probably the best work in terms of the quality of animation ever made. P. s in the game, they really work as they should."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again I can only say thank You. I doubt it's the best ever made, but I am happy that they are appreciated. Must have done something right with this animation. My Russian is rusty, but I hope that Google translate will do a fair job.

" Я снова могу сказать только спасибо. Я сомневаюсь, что это лучшее из когда-либо сделанных, но я рад, что их ценят. Должно быть, что-то сделал правильно с этой анимацией. Мой русский язык ржавый, но я надеюсь, что Google переводчик сделает честную работу."