The real Wonder Woman

sativa

21 minutes ago, TheWhite said:

crazy that men like this. :D I have tiny tits and when I feel like a little jiggle or bounce it makes me feel uncomfortable. And I always think to myself that I can't imagine what big breasted women feel.

I know these women here do it for the pic/video but it totally happens out of this context too and I can't imagine it feeling nice when your tits are all over the place. I feel for big boobed women for having to wear a bra. I never do and when I do, like maybe twice a year, it feels incredibly uncomfortable. It totally is how the "stereotype" is that when women get home at the end of the day, the best feeling of it is when you take the bra off. :)

my posted gifs served only to the provocation, a woman should not look like Arnold Schwarzenegger!
A female physique is not created for such a muscle mass and not reachable under normal circumstances, this only works through male hormones and anabolic steroids!

the end of the song, these women are mutating more and more to a man. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

big_female_bodybuilder_by_edinaus-da2w3gLisa.jpg?ts=1438804931

I personally have no problem with small breasts, these can also be very beautiful. :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, BoondockSaint said:

Fistbump, bro!

This Brigitte Goudz  shot is actually what I imagine WW should be. Beautiful face, but beefy/warlike body (still beautiful bod tho). That Gal Gadot chick, while good looking, simply has the body of a slim model. It's nice, but not WW. Anyway, just my two cents.

I like Gal Gadot, but for sure,she needs a bit more body ^^

@all other tasteless poster here,thank you for ruined Art!

9d6m9Rp_700w_0.jpg

Gal Gadot is gorgeous!  She's a good actress as well.  Sadly though, for the wonder woman role I'd imagine someone a bit more built like sativa's Brigette Goudz displayed above (nice pic ^.~)

Even the woman who plays her aunt in the movie seems a better body fit than Gal, but...I still love her and she'll do just fine in future releases if it keeps going in that direction.  God bless her, she's awesome.

On 9/11/2018 at 10:00 PM, sativa said:

I like Gal Gadot, but for sure,she needs a bit more body ^^

@all other tasteless poster here,thank you for ruined Art!

Spoiler

9d6m9Rp_700w_0.jpg

no offense, that's the American cliché, all superheroes must be meat mountains (inflated muscle boys) and now women are getting infected too.
she is a superhero for me and you can see, a normal woman. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

still-of-arnold-schwarzenegger-and-brigi

292840__43286.1354099837.380.500.jpg?c=2CLIIMA20120930_0071_1.jpg?itok=rCD-1L8a

edit: Gal Gadot a very beautiful woman :classic_tongue:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzrwQlmMR2e_tUb_uw8UhGal-Gadot-nude-huge-ass.jpg

On 9/11/2018 at 4:07 PM, Snazzishoez said:

Gal Gadot is gorgeous!  She's a good actress as well.  Sadly though, for the wonder woman role I'd imagine someone a bit more built like sativa's Brigette Goudz displayed above (nice pic ^.~)

Both of them have too many boobs to portray an Amazon.  Amazon's lopped a boob off to facilitate more accurate archery:

The Amazons showed unsurpassed skill and excellence as horse-tamers and riders. Peculiar, but perhaps justified from the Amazons perspective, was the removal of a girl's right breast. While still a girl, the right breast would be cauterized using a searing hot bronze tool. It was thought to be a necessary evil, to mutilate and remove all possible hindrances to using a spear or drawing an arrow.

https://www.greeka.com/greece-myths/amazons.htm

52 minutes ago, joemonco said:

Both of them have too many boobs to portray an Amazon.  Amazon's lopped a boob off to facilitate more accurate archery:

LOL, Story: One Breast Fighters are a legend!!! ?

first inform, then write. :classic_wink:

http://en.protothema.gr/amazon-warriors-did-they-really-cut-off-their-one-breast-to-shoot-better/

https://www.zeit.de/2010/36/A-Amazonen/seite-2

These are ancient Amazons statues. as you can see, two breasts. :classic_smile:

Spoiler

7874-Amazonen-Reiterin-zu-Pferd-Bronze-S

s-l300.jpgs-l1000.jpg

61loFCuqTUL._SL1054_.jpgamazone-bogenschtze-hunde-bronze-akt-nac

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Since everyone has their own 'Wonder Woman', this is just mine.

Even after three years in FO4 I wonder what has inspired me tho.

La Tortura  ?

Spoiler

1151/29406675-1525687089.jpg

Nikita "O"

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

your pictures always have something magical. :classic_smile:

winny257, а вот не факт! Валькирии это прежде всего очень древняя легенда и от куда и когда она пошла мы точно не знаем, и я не сильно удивлюсь если в ту эпоху еще не создавалось мощной брони и даже легкой, так же не удивлюсь если валькирии с родни берсеркам... которые в пылу адреналина,выпивки и зелий шли в бой оголенными ?    36c06dbccd50.jpg

вот на счет лучниц это допустим,но...но. копейщикам легкой кавалерии или мечникам груди не так бы сильно и мешали ? более того, не все амазонки были войнами... были же и мастера ,кузнецы и фермеры? 

58 minutes ago, winny257 said:

your pictures always have something magical. :classic_smile:

You mean particularly for men older than me? Of course pops, of course.

However, the male age group 30 - 100 is in the clear minority in Fallout.

The average player is fourteen and gets attracted by other qualities, still,

you know. 

не знаю даже что сказать о своих чудо героинях из TES.? начинал как и все.. сильной и дерзкой героиней, а заканчивал игру униженной и оскорбленной ? d2487a40f685t.jpg  до и после        

28d2c8127a84t.jpg

2 hours ago, Jazzman said:

You mean particularly for men older than me? Of course pops, of course.

However, the male age group 30 - 100 is in the clear minority in Fallout.

The average player is fourteen and gets attracted by other qualities, still,

you know. 

No my Darling, I meant a click on your beautiful picture. ?

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=6280005

3 hours ago, Alexei81 said:

winny257, а вот не факт! Валькирии это прежде всего очень древняя легенда и от куда и когда она пошла мы точно не знаем, и я не сильно удивлюсь если в ту эпоху еще не создавалось мощной брони и даже легкой, так же не удивлюсь если валькирии с родни берсеркам... которые в пылу адреналина,выпивки и зелий шли в бой оголенными ? 

Spoiler

36c06dbccd50.jpg

a Valkyrie with wings is fantasy. :classic_wink:

c04ef4a2972203d4ea1faca60e_ciA2NDIDMTBjZ

that is reality. :classic_smile: By the way, Nordic mythology.

Spoiler

6420_0_walkuere_figur_600x600.jpgValkyrie-Figur-Walkuere_600x600.jpg

Archived