Charles Rene Very Slutty (BDO NINI) CBBE UUNP COS bodyslide

View File

BDO and NINI get full credit for their efforts.

I tested the outfit over several hours in every lighting situation I could find and it looks as realistic as it can be, the way I intended.

Use the main install and overwrite with patch 1.2 using the body type you need, the other downloads can be ignored.

I'm reluctant to tell you what to do with a mod manager because I don't use them. I do everything manually.

Every component of the outfit reflects light the same and more importantly not too much as it should, because light doesn't reflect when no direct light is present.

I enabled transparency antialiasing on my video card but I'm not sure if it helps at this point.

So there you have it, a full effort on my part to provide exactly what I wanted to and now it's yours to do with what you want.

As previously expressed, all credit for the initial mod goes to BDO and the slutty and fomod contribution goes to NINI.

Cheers everyone..

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/02/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, HDT, XPMSE, Bodyslide HDT Heels or possibly NIOHH, you should have both installed anyway.
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

9 hours ago, master151194 said:

Hey just wondering what is the preset/body in the screenshot? not just the outfit bodyslide preset?

She's weighted around 70 and that's my preset.. Nono2  similar to base unp but goes from stick figure flat with a little hip to the heavy end of top model with a little more hip and butt. I also have a customized skeleton with slightly smaller hands and feet with slightly narrowed shoulders. works best with slim normals but I have very customized textures and my own tool kit for tailoring incoming follower mods as well. Way back I started an esp for changing the looks of NPC's I have to interact with in game explaining the need for a common set of tools for changing things around. Even Umana's in there and I lost track of how many have accumulated in it since. I started with Delphine and Lydia naturally. The girl in the screenshot is a regular follower but a quest asset from "Sexybanditcaptives" that I also tailored to my liking.

Nono2.7z

3 hours ago, LAL_Narvi said:

Did you rebuild the outfit in bodyslide?

Yes i did!

Then i rebuild again one by one and that works but.....

Now i can wear the top but not the bottom lol

an idea?

this trouble was already seen with an other clothe but i don't remember how to remove it

Set the armor as "Revealing" in Schongs of Skyrim MCM menu - the pants are probably slotted to the pelvis and SOS is detecting it as a schlong that should be hidden while wearing the top by default.  Same issue that comes up with most bikini mods like Nise's ect.

Thanks for the upload, super sexy looking armor that I'm going to try out as soon as I convert the boots to NIO.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Set the armor as "Revealing" in Schongs of Skyrim MCM menu - the pants are probably slotted to the pelvis and SOS is detecting it as a schlong that should be hidden while wearing the top by default.  Same issue that comes up with most bikini mods like Nise's ect.

Thanks for the upload, super sexy looking armor that I'm going to try out as soon as I convert the boots to NIO.

Talk to the author NINI. I only changed alpha properties and textures. The function of the mod is all NINI. Could be your $100 videocard though. just kidding.

5 hours ago, LAL_Narvi said:

Did you rebuild the outfit in bodyslide?

Yes i did!

Then i rebuild again one by one and that works but.....

Now i can wear the top but not the bottom lol

an idea?

this trouble was already seen with an other clothe but i don't remember how to remove it

you must have something else in that slot like underwear, jewelry, stockings, socks... there's a mod out there that tells you what item occupies what slot..

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Please spare me the gender deviations. They go in the women, not on them or did you miss the birth memo?

42 minutes ago, Todd420 said:

Please spare me the gender deviations. They go in the women, not on them or did you miss the birth memo?

The bug I'm talking about doesn't care that the item is on a female NPC - the "penis" armor used by Schlongs of Skyrim uses the pelvis armor slot (basically making it a glorified panty item) and sometimes Schlongs of Skyrim will screw up and detect a pelvis slot item worn by a female as a "schlong" and set the upper armor to hide it.  This causes the items to not be able to be worn at the same time in that save until it is fixed in SoS's MCM menu - equipping the top will un-equip the bottoms (SoS "hiding" what it thinks is a schong, so males aren't walking around with their dongers out all the time).

I don't know what actually causes the issue, just how to fix it when it does.  It is a very common issue with Nisetanaka's bikini armor mod as all of those various panties and tops can trigger the glitch.  No clue if that is the problem LAL_Narvi is having specifically (I didn't have the issue), but I'm just offering a solution to a known problem incase that is the cause.

One other possibility is Devious Devices if you have it installed - the device hider can cause issues with accessory-type items like the bottoms (again hiding them when the top is equipped).  If setting the top as revealing doesn't work you can try disabling the device hider slots in the DD MCM menu @LAL_Narvi .

12 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The bug I'm talking about doesn't care that the item is on a female NPC - the "penis" armor used by Schlongs of Skyrim uses the pelvis armor slot (basically making it a glorified panty item) and sometimes Schlongs of Skyrim will screw up and detect a pelvis slot item worn by a female as a "schlong" and set the upper armor to hide it.  This causes the items to not be able to be worn at the same time in that save until it is fixed in SoS's MCM menu - equipping the top will un-equip the bottoms (SoS "hiding" what it thinks is a schong, so males aren't walking around with their dongers out all the time).

I don't know what actually causes the issue, just how to fix it when it does.  It is a very common issue with Nisetanaka's bikini armor mod as all of those various panties and tops can trigger the glitch.  No clue if that is the problem LAL_Narvi is having specifically (I didn't have the issue), but I'm just offering a solution to a known problem incase that is the cause.

One other possibility is Devious Devices if you have it installed - the device hider can cause issues with accessory-type items like the bottoms (again hiding them when the top is equipped).  If setting the top as revealing doesn't work you can try disabling the device hider slots in the DD MCM menu @LAL_Narvi .

Hi,

I tried everything you purpose but anything change.

I remove SOS, change in DD but the trouble goes on.

Next thing i ll do will be to change my body maybe

thx for coperation

Keep on doing this! The transparency can also be used for non slutty outfits with transparent parts, like an luxury outfit with say transparent arms, or veils. Maybe a beekeepers hat? See through eyeglasses? 

Back to "sluttyness", even in a non slutty world I am willing to give an exceptions to all those dance girls we can find in the inns. We cannot? Morrowind crawled with those mods based on the fact that there was a place with them in Suran. In Skyrim, not so much. Some followers can dance, a little. This despite the fact that everyone and their dog run Fnis with their Skyrim and plenty of dances are included with it! In any case I see this as a sort of contender to the old Gatti Jewelry Outfit here in an updated version:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87556

I would love to see more like that and after using two days getting Tropical Skyrim up and running on my Oldrim install (Skyrim SE is down due to no working SKSE).

Keep it up.

By the way, would it be possible to dynamically change texture on an outfit so that it get's transparent when wet? Just an idea that popped into my head.

A slow grinding dance animation without lifting the arms too high would be nice, as I can't get my shoulders to work even with the arm fixer. CHSBHC BBP just doesn't work right when lifting her arms, but boy does she screw correctly, and she wears the shit outta some armor!! lol