1 hour ago, William Wallace said:

is starting a new save recommended? and is it possible to wipe all old saves. ive got alot of them since i'm a save scummer.

You can use an old save if you want. Deleting saves is possible in v0.15.1 by hovering the mouse over a slot and hitting Delete on the keyboard. I think you can also just delete them from your hard drive if you know which files you want to get rid of in the saves directory. I've improved the saving system in v0.16.1 to make deleting more clear and allow for naming saves.

47 minutes ago, Perverteer said:

You can use an old save if you want. Deleting saves is possible in v0.15.1 by hovering the mouse over a slot and hitting Delete on the keyboard. I think you can also just delete them from your hard drive if you know which files you want to get rid of in the saves directory. I've improved the saving system in v0.16.1 to make deleting more clear and allow for naming saves.

do you know where they are located? its certainly not in the game files

3 hours ago, William Wallace said:

is starting a new save recommended? and is it possible to wipe all old saves. ive got alot of them since i'm a save scummer.

There are two possible locations on Windows at least. One is in the app directory itself, but they're mostly likely in the global save directory, located at the following path:

/Username/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy

On a Mac they're in the Library directory:

/Users/username/Library/RenPy

16 hours ago, Perverteer said:

There are two possible locations on Windows at least. One is in the app directory itself, but they're mostly likely in the global save directory, located at the following path:

/Username/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy

On a Mac they're in the Library directory:

/Users/username/Library/RenPy

thanks. in one of my saves i just got caught with bella haha. i hope i can have my haram of sister and mother. i hope it will be difficult but not impossible

1 hour ago, William Wallace said:

thanks. in one of my saves i just got caught with bella haha. i hope i can have my haram of sister and mother. i hope it will be difficult but not impossible

I think you mean harem. Haram means "sin" in Arabic

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally went through the story a second time, and I managed to unlock so much more than I did the first time, and I keep wonder if I'm an idiot or if you've changed some things in the latest update. I even managed to get to work with Liza.

But I keep wondering; I was told that the choices in the cinema scene is important when it comes to Rachel; but as far as I remember, the only time the MC went to the cinema was with Bella, and there were very few choices there. So I'm just terribly confused. But no matter, I'll keep playing until I figure it out.

20 hours ago, Hewar said:

So I finally went through the story a second time, and I managed to unlock so much more than I did the first time, and I keep wonder if I'm an idiot or if you've changed some things in the latest update. I even managed to get to work with Liza.

But I keep wondering; I was told that the choices in the cinema scene is important when it comes to Rachel; but as far as I remember, the only time the MC went to the cinema was with Bella, and there were very few choices there. So I'm just terribly confused. But no matter, I'll keep playing until I figure it out.

you have to do the early options correct, like the shower scene follow her and say sorry etc. go on shopping etc. i diden't get to work with liza the game ended before that

On 2/7/2019 at 3:37 PM, Hewar said:

I do sometimes fix bugs, but I don't I ever went that far back to fix something, other than spelling and grammar. It could just be that you missed the required corruption or trust points during your first playthrough.

There is indeed a short cinema event with Bella later on in the game, but you should be able to visit the same venue with Rachel as early as Day 6. You can set the date with her on Day 4 if your trust with her is as high as 3.

Thanks @Raelic, really nice to hear these kind of player experiences. And thank you for your patronage of course!

I don't have a fixed number of days in my head, but I'd say the story is past its half-way point. There's still a number of things (both sexually and story-wise) that need to happen before the end is in sight.

14 hours ago, Perverteer said:

Thanks @Raelic, really nice to hear these kind of player experiences. And thank you for your patronage of course!

I don't have a fixed number of days in my head, but I'd say the story is past its half-way point. There's still a number of things (both sexually and story-wise) that need to happen before the end is in sight.

Good to hear! I take it there's going to be multiple endings depending on who (if any) you romanced of your sibilings, as well as possible checks for corruption/trust then.

• 2 weeks later...

The public and patron versions got an update today. The changelog for v0.16.1 can be found below.

Changelog

• Implemented Day 31 and 32
  • Day 30: Altered bowling scene to adhere somewhat to the rules of the game
  • Day 30: Added an extra render during bowling scene
  • Day 28: Fix Aline > Alina
  • Day 29: Fix regression of Mrs. Smith morning scene
  • Day 15/16: Add pauses after panning images
  • Add better input modal for naming characters (fixes Android issue)
  • Add delete buttons to Save/Load screens
  • Add ability to name saves
  • Add button to hide interface on Android devices
  • 4 weeks later...

[regarding public v0.16.1 32 days]

Outstanding. A gem.

This is two classes above everything I've seen the last several years, both technically and storywise.

Well - coming from the other end of the pipe, the erotic stories niche - I must say this is one of the few graphic novels that really touch me. A bit like reading Nick Scipio's "Summer Camp" stories compared to the rest of the dull world of erotic stories, if you know what I mean.

Love the overall mild, warm, erotic atmosphere, both in writing and fitting graphics. Got connected to the main chars instantly, all adorable, all got a fitting, diverse and credible background, and all are developing their roles well so far. Nice main and side plots (including side chars).

Those smaller details like like smirks, glances, smalltalks in text and graphics are awesome, making it lively and not seen too often (Would like to see more of this in future). The thinking phrases are great, remind me of the Max's cynical comments-on-everything in "Life is Strange" that add so much to atmosphere and character insights.

Writing is mostly well done, enjoyable, diversified. Not perfect, some clumsy phrases like "you have done well" could be more elaborate in correponding scenes, but this is criticism on higher level.

From technical side: Nice emphasis on details in single screens. Good matchup of writing, transitions/poses and facial expressions. Some acts could have more intermediate screens though, sometimes screens change only after 5-6 steps of text, then screen pic not matching. There are some black screens too (mainly around vacation), don't know if intended or missing. But as said, mostly fitting.

So far everything has the right sweet and low pace for my personal taste, though it feels this pace is rising fast on days 25+, feels a bit rushed and condensed on the last days around 30+ when several main plots come to a climax at one.

I especially appreciate the wider coverage of mild fetishes (like pegging, squirting, watersports, if you play your cards right), exciting for fans but not too exaggerated to drive people off, nicely blended into the overall scenario. Would really like to see more stuff like this, keeping it optional/mild like now.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the thoughtful review! It's really great to see people connecting to characters and story, didn't expect that when I first started writing Sisterly Lust. As for the rushing in the later chapters, I get what you're saying. A lot of storylines are converging (or about to) at the moment and I don't want to drag out the VN to extreme lengths. The rigid day structure doesn't help, as it stands you've seduced an enormous amount of women in a little more than a month. So I hope you can suspend your disbelief a little as Sisterly Lust progresses towards the end.

The public release of v0.17.1 just dropped, so If you're interested in continuing the story you can download it from here or my personal website. I'll update the main post as soon as the patron release gets updates as well, which should be somewhere this weekend.

Some corrections:
- It's "in myriad ways", not "in a myriad of ways"

- there's a "two" instead of "to" somewhere in the first 10 days (IIRC)

- When Liza is fighting with Brody, you go check it out, but then leave again at the door, Liza still comes to thank you "for earlier"

- If you spend Day 9 at home, Rachel still brings up Mrs. Steel
- James' pants have some clipping issues and Susans' forehead has some nasty "blemishes" at the start of your trip to the ruins

Now for the fun part, suggestions!
- Liza doesn't fit in. You've got a quite freeminded family, Susan being

Spoiler

a dominatrix (no proof found so far, but obviously)

, Bella

Spoiler

sending lewd pictures over the interwebs

, Rachel being open to experimantation with her friends and then you have the nun-like Liza... stretches the imagination...
- Right at the start you give the options to hug/kiss everyone, but build in a game-over screen... way too soon. Rather, make it have long term consequences.
- On a similar note, you mostly give two options: good or bad. That's kind of boring, since you just have to check the stats before and after and just pick the better one. This would introduce a lot of complexity, but how about separating the "Trust" and "Corruption" stats?
As an example, let's take Liza.

Spoiler

Basic story stays the same, but her development branches:
- high trust: she confides in you, let's you help her masturbate, maybe have some vanilla sex late in the game
- medium trust, medium corruption: you can fuck her, maybe after some pressuring
- low trust, high corruption: you can secretly watch her masturbate, but she's stalking you, making her a threat to your other romance-choices

- As mentioned by reakktor, the disconnect between pictures and the text can be jarring, off the top of my head I recall a one-liner with Sasha where it says she undoes her top button, but the picture doesn't change until she's topless.
- Please don't use "her sex"... that just feels wrong; at least refer to "her genitals". Also throw in some "tip" instead of glans at some points ;)

That's that for now, I may be able to hunt down more typos/bad pictures later

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the corrections @blabla11. I couldn't find that instance of two, but I fixed the other typos. Will look into the other bugs at a later time.

I agree with you on Liza, she's the hardest character to write, mostly because of her unbelievable naivety. Part of the blame lies in me being an inexperienced writer/developer at the start of the project, her foundations have been wonky from the start. She's in a more confident state in later episodes, but still, wouldn't include such a character in a future VN.

The same goes for the game over screens (related to statistic-checks) and the Trust/Corruption mechanic. Over time, I've found that I'm more fond of telling a branching storylines and relying on variable checks instead of hard numbers. I'm going to ditch the statistics in my next project and might fix or remove those game-overs in Sisterly Lust as soon as I have more time.

I've just did a project-wide search and replace on the word "musk" at the prompting of a user on another board. I'll be sure to do one for "her sex" as well and replace a couple of those instances with some sexier words.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, so if you have more, just let me know!

On another note, the latest public and patron versions have been released a while back, I've updated the first post. Here's the release log for v0.17.1:

• Implemented Day 33 and 34
  • Day 32: Fix wording
  • Day 28: Fix bugged conditional during sleepover
  • Day 15: Fix continuity issues in two renders (thanks to Abby Sciuto for spotting them)
  • Extras: Removed artefacts from Iris’ forehead in two renders
  • Spelling and grammar fixes, thanks to hideouz and MRMIdAS2k
  • Fix input autofocus on save and character name modals
  • Fix interfacing hiding on Android devices

@Perverteer
didn't realize 17.1 was public ;) just downloaded it and looking forward to those 2 new days (I'll probably do a fresh run and not skip dialogue to find typos and such... just because you asked so nicely ?)

Have to say, if this is you being inexperienced, you are indeed someone to keep an eye on. I'm usually not in the target audience for VN, but your artwork intrigued me and you done good.

Day 25:
I ignored the revenge on Dwayne, so the beatdown (yes, I'm being naughty ;)) never happend, but on Day 25 Bella still references it

Day 33:

Spoiler

Blackmailing Bella, romanced Rachel, ignored Lisa & Susan. Day 32 is concert, had sex with both there. next day it shows "Visit Bella" and "Wait until evening", but visiting Bella does nothing. If a savefile helps you, I got one (just have to locate it)

13 hours ago, blabla11 said:

@Perverteer
didn't realize 17.1 was public ;) just downloaded it and looking forward to those 2 new days (I'll probably do a fresh run and not skip dialogue to find typos and such... just because you asked so nicely ?)

Have to say, if this is you being inexperienced, you are indeed someone to keep an eye on. I'm usually not in the target audience for VN, but your artwork intrigued me and you done good.

Thanks! I started out in the middle of 2017 with no 3D-skills whatsoever, so it's been a bit of a learning curve.

A save file for the bugged events on Day 32 would be helpful, I can check the variables in your playthrough and adjust the options accordingly.