10 hours ago, Perverteer said:

Thanks a lot for your kind words, Vladimir! Translating the game in other languages would be nice and a French fan translation will be included in the future. I'm also looking at including a Russian translation at some point.

I'm aware of the missing image issue, that should be fixed in v1.1 which I'm still brewing here. Hope you enjoy my next project too!

Well if you need some help with the French version, I might give a hand (no pun!) at your work. If you already have translators in your community, I'll help for reviewing with pleasure (and lust, haha). I'm afraid I cannot help you in any other languages however.

So "Tales From The Unending Void" is a science-fiction adult game like those I used to write in my past (but I was not able to do any images not development like you do).

I'm looking forward to try it as soon as possible! I'm pretty sure that the SF origins will bring unkonwn technologies specifically usefull for us naughty people and our pervert minds :D

On 2/5/2020 at 8:12 PM, VladimirMurphy said:

Well if you need some help with the French version, I might give a hand (no pun!) at your work. If you already have translators in your community, I'll help for reviewing with pleasure (and lust, haha). I'm afraid I cannot help you in any other languages however.

So "Tales From The Unending Void" is a science-fiction adult game like those I used to write in my past (but I was not able to do any images not development like you do).

I'm looking forward to try it as soon as possible! I'm pretty sure that the SF origins will bring unkonwn technologies specifically usefull for us naughty people and our pervert minds :D

Thank you for the offer! The translation should be pretty complete, but I'd be happy to hear if it can be improved of course. The French translation will be included in v1.1 as well.

Tales is a science-fiction story and I'm having a blast writing it so far. The broader range of possibilities (both technical and character-wise) sure is liberating. ;)

On 2/8/2020 at 12:19 PM, Perverteer said:

Thank you for the offer! The translation should be pretty complete, but I'd be happy to hear if it can be improved of course. The French translation will be included in v1.1 as well.

Tales is a science-fiction story and I'm having a blast writing it so far. The broader range of possibilities (both technical and character-wise) sure is liberating. ;)

Feel free to ask, I have some time by now and in the coming weeks for helping you ;)

For sure, SF offers the "technical improvement of magic-like stuff but without magic". Things that might not be possible for our current level of scientific knowledge but might, some day, become possible. Who knows?

I've been trying the v0.1 of the Tales From The Unending Void, and I was wondering if you built the spaceships like "Star Wars/Star Trek/and so many others" or more like in "The Expanse", meaning that spaceships have gravity thanks to their thrusts and/or by an artificial gravity generator. Of course, it's not the master point of the game, but I think on my own that this is what make "The Expanse" possible. And I think very much that even if we are talking about a fiction, the more it seems probable, the more the immersion in this environment would be realistic.

For now, from what I've seen, it might be both case of gravity, the details are not restricting to any of those possibilities.

However, having sex in a zero gravity place might bring more fantasies and might also permit the use of artificial stuff like I've been dreaming of in my naughtiest (BDSM?) dreams :D

But you are the author, I'm only sharing ideas ;)

I'm looking forward to playing the next version as soon as possible!

16 hours ago, VladimirMurphy said:

Feel free to ask, I have some time by now and in the coming weeks for helping you ;)

For sure, SF offers the "technical improvement of magic-like stuff but without magic". Things that might not be possible for our current level of scientific knowledge but might, some day, become possible. Who knows?

I've been trying the v0.1 of the Tales From The Unending Void, and I was wondering if you built the spaceships like "Star Wars/Star Trek/and so many others" or more like in "The Expanse", meaning that spaceships have gravity thanks to their thrusts and/or by an artificial gravity generator. Of course, it's not the master point of the game, but I think on my own that this is what make "The Expanse" possible. And I think very much that even if we are talking about a fiction, the more it seems probable, the more the immersion in this environment would be realistic.

For now, from what I've seen, it might be both case of gravity, the details are not restricting to any of those possibilities.

However, having sex in a zero gravity place might bring more fantasies and might also permit the use of artificial stuff like I've been dreaming of in my naughtiest (BDSM?) dreams :D

But you are the author, I'm only sharing ideas ;)

I'm looking forward to playing the next version as soon as possible!

That's great! As soon as I have a build ready I'll send it to you. Still polishing things and making changes.

As for Tales From The Unending Void, for the setting I subscribe more to the Star Wars side of things. So a jump to hyperspace is a push of a button, instead of a stream of techno-babble about how the warp drive works (more in the vein of Star Trek). As for gravity, I'm mostly going the generator-route, because the chances are bigger of that generator failing at some point... And that might in turn lead to some interesting gymnastics in zero g...

Episode 2 is right around the corner, hard at work on finishing the renders for that one.

• 3 weeks later...

The game has been updated to v1.11.1 bringing a number of improvements.

Changelog

• Fix spelling and grammar (thanks to Grubb and Randall)
  • Add Portuguese (thanks to Grubb)
  • Updates to all languages
  • Update engine to Ren’Py 8.1.1
  • Possibly fix Steam Deck freezes
  • Day 145: Fix missing images (thanks to Deadlock, Kythosjunk, jessejames65 and MadProfGlint)
  • Day 145: Fix dialogue when checking on girls (thanks to Randall)
  • Day 141: Fix continuity for Liza/Bella relationship (thanks to Randall)
  • Day 32: Tweak Rachel’s dialogue (thanks to Randall)
  • Day 30: Fix continuity error (thanks to Tythesly)
  • Day 21: Fix panning image (thanks to flybutter)
  • Day 11: Fix continuity when looking at Bella’s pictures (thanks to LeMont)
  • Day 11: Fix continuity error (thanks to Tythesly)
  • Day 4: Fix wording (thanks to Marcus Schätzle)
  • Day 4: Make it less easy to miss Bella’s and Rachel’s path (thanks to SGD)Fix spelling and grammar (thanks to Grubb and Randall)
  • Add Portuguese (thanks to Grubb)
  • Updates to all languages
  • Update engine to Ren’Py 8.1.1
  • Possibly fix Steam Deck freezes
  • Day 145: Fix missing images (thanks to Deadlock, Kythosjunk, jessejames65 and MadProfGlint)
  • Day 145: Fix dialogue when checking on girls (thanks to Randall)
  • Day 141: Fix continuity for Liza/Bella relationship (thanks to Randall)
  • Day 32: Tweak Rachel’s dialogue (thanks to Randall)
  • Day 30: Fix continuity error (thanks to Tythesly)
  • Day 21: Fix panning image (thanks to flybutter)
  • Day 11: Fix continuity when looking at Bella’s pictures (thanks to LeMont)
  • Day 11: Fix continuity error (thanks to Tythesly)
  • Day 4: Fix wording (thanks to Marcus Schätzle)
  • Day 4: Make it less easy to miss Bella’s and Rachel’s path (thanks to SGD)