View File

2 types of outfits and in 4 colors including matching Hats and Bags.

also includes 2 types of face masks (for smaller characters) and 2 syringe type weapons.

These outfits are made using the tanning rack.  you can make the Latex on any
tanning rack using leather. also upgradable.

Body type CBBE Slim but should work on CBBE as well. ( I wont be converting to other body types sorry )

*UPDATE : bodyslide added by killroyklown17 *

* CREDITS TO :

killroyklown17 for adding the Heels Sound and HDT height fix, also for the body slide when available,

and suggesting the tighter dress style so there would be no hand clipping.

This mod is exclusive to LoversLab only... please do not upload or repack to any other site, Links to this mod is ok. Thank you

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/19/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

no, there's no fault and yes there is a duplicated layer for the dress.. if you look in nifscope you should see

the dress called latex nurse and the second dress called latex nurse Line. the second dress is used for the

black lines to give of a different shine effect from the dress. this is the same as the gloves and tights..

as for FPS dipping, I've never seen it happen when I use it.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Getting an error while trying to download the bodyslide file.

The page that pops up says " This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location." when trying to download it.

I got the same thing. Im sure Nokou will fix it but in the mean time here is the file.

Latex Cameo Nurses - UUNP Bodyslide.7z

• 1 year later...