Bodyligth nude

PerFylk

21 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Then you could add light / shadow effects with Outfit Studio

I really doubt that Fair Skin Complexion need make a manual patch with OS.

The problem can be a bad configuration in the ini files. Try use BethIni for correct it.

Can be a problem in ENB. Try disable it pressing F12 or Shift F12.

If none solve the problem send us the plugin list and the mod list.

Can be a problem/colision in a mod related to ilumination.

2 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

I really doubt that Fair Skin Complexion need make a manual patch with OS.

The problem can be a bad configuration in the ini files. Try use BethIni for correct it.

Can be a problem in ENB. Try disable it pressing F12 or Shift F12.

If none solve the problem send us the plugin list and the mod list.

Can be a problem/colision in a mod related to ilumination.

Started a new game and she looks great the new character. So i think i know where the problem is. Had some problems before with the character turn blue after i uninstalled QAYL. Put all the body paint settings in racemenu to default and the problem was gone. Something after that again has probably interfere with the old QAYL tats. Is it possible to remove those completely? 

15346924501563311103859234819079.jpg

I don't know what is QAYL. At least you can give the complete name and/or link to the mod.

But for other side, is NOT RECOMENDED uninstall mod in mid play.

If you want make it, MUST follow the un-installation instruction in the web page of the mod.

The best option is continue the new game and forgot your old damaged savegames.

You can try clean your savegame with ReSaver, but some times not have reparation.

23 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

I don't know what is QAYL. At least you can give the complete name and/or link to the mod.

But for other side, is NOT RECOMENDED uninstall mod in mid play.

If you want make it, MUST follow the un-installation instruction in the web page of the mod.

You can try clean your savegame with ReSaver, but some times not have reparation.

"Quick as you like" is the mod I'm talking about. And there is a big warning to keep a save. Followed the instructions but then the character turned blue. Quick fixed it to set all to default in body paint. Everything was fine for a very long time until resent. But I had to change enb cause I had to many ctd. Then the character got this terrible nude skin. But I don't see the connection between enb and old tats. Tried a few enb all had the same sad skin when nude. 

26 minutes ago, PerFylk said:

"Quick as you like" is the mod I'm talking about. And there is a big warning to keep a save. Followed the instructions but then the character turned blue. Quick fixed it to set all to default in body paint. Everything was fine for a very long time until resent. But I had to change enb cause I had to many ctd. Then the character got this terrible nude skin. But I don't see the connection between enb and old tats. Tried a few enb all had the same sad skin when nude. 

This is an abandoned proyect from 3 years ago.... and say TOO CLEAR KEEP A SAVE.

Your character turned blue because the mod apply tats with SLAVETATS and, when remove the mod, the textures of the tats disapear. Then, the entire body turn in blue because the game not find the texture of the tats.

You can remove it with RaceMenu, as you make, but you MUST remove the tats with SLAVETATS.

If you have the problem ONLY in the savegame and NOT HAVE the problem in a new game i already say the solution:

55 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

When the page of the mod say:

3.0 Warning: The 3.0.0.0 release is very raw indeed. In fact it is pretty much guaranteed to leave your PC in an unplayable state. So just to reiterate: KEEP A SAVE!

In this phrase, the leters PC reffer to your PLAYER CHARACTER, not refer to your Personal Computer.

And i presume you know what mean: unplayable state

Then, stop run about the same imposible thing and FORGOT yours old damaged savegames.

ENB make a lot of things with the overlays and a lot of people have problems with ENB and SlaveTats because depending of a lot of parameters, the overlays and glows appear diferent or not appear.

Archived