Mod that prevents running at zero stamina?

I've never tried it, but you can try Simple Stamina Exhaustion Punishment.... When you reach 0 stamina and try to run, the game forces you to ragdoll.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80903

SkyRE and Reqium offer a walk-lock at 0 stamina (I believe), but they're both complete overhauls and I doubt you're looking for that ? Unfortunately I'm not sure if there are any mods that offer a walk-lock, only a stamina drain.

On 8/17/2018 at 10:10 PM, rhino_4 said:

As the title says, I'm looking for a mod that will restrict you to walking when the player is at zero stamina. I plan to combine that with another mod I found that reduces stamina while running/jumping/swimming/etc.

Try this file. It drains alot of stamina while you run/swim. When you reach 0 stamina it forces you to walk until you get a tiny bit of stamina back.

It pretty much makes you overburden when your at zero stamina.

Maybe i should change it so you cant run until you get like 20% stamina back...But to lazy for now :P

Its pretty old mod that i modified some time ago.

RunDrainsStamCarry0.rar

Archived