youtube fun vids

..I really wonder...do americans have geography at school? 

In America, there is nothing else. America is the world. 

I saw a clip yesterday about the 4th of July. I got stunned (well, not really, because it's America after all), and how little people knew about it and why they celebrate it. Same with the civil war. Me who lives in Sweden, even knows these things. And no, I'm not saying Sweden are better. Fucking Femnazi shit hole with a "progressive" government. Which is ironic, because it's actually quite regressive, lol.

Are you a rapist? Welcome to Sweden. Here we give welfare and everything your heart desires. Even if you're ISIS member. Rape as much as you want. 

• 3 weeks later...

okay so I might be drunk at the moment and obsessed with batman as I am playing Arkham Knight on PC (and yes I can run it okish) anyway I also love Metal music and I want to share these with the people I like on the internet so here the first one is alright the second one is better IMO

the music is Dethklok in case you are wondering

because at this point fuck it I am drunk and don't give a shit so here if you like it cool if not cool it is funny all the same 

anyway off to see what the girlfriend is up to so have fun and be on in the next month or so also pee because why not, that and I can be me on here so fuck it. Have a good October everyone Happy All Hollows Eve yes I said it, I do not get on a lot anyway have fun and be safe see you whenever I get back on...Later bitches and hoes (ie. people of LL ) I just call everyone this I don't know why something I have been doing recently anyway have a safe and happy All Hollows Eve and have fun I think I said that but I don't know my keyboard to well it is still new and I don't fell like Backspacing. Oh I think I need to explain why I say All Hollows Eve even IRL mostly because I am a witch or more specifically a Wiccan, if you don't know what that is well then Google.com is there for a reason anyway later....Damn I ramble sometimes................