KoolHndLuke

Vault Girl Nude & Sexy

Wasn't sure I was going to do the Mysterious Stranger perk until someone requested something for it. I came up with this- it is not done since I still need to give her the fedora hat and make her overcoat look better. I'm actually having a lot of trouble with this one, especially the hat. So I'm going to let it sit while I clean up all the rest. If someone else would like to take a crack at it, then send me a PM.

enb2018_12_16_12_15_53.jpg

On 12/18/2018 at 3:51 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

1st version is up! I cleaned some up, changed a couple and added two more new ones-

enb2018_12_18_11_24_15.jpg

enb2018_12_17_13_22_38.jpg

enb2018_12_17_12_6_33.jpg

Where can we actually find it to download?

People were bashing you for this art quality? I see nothing wrong with it and have nothing but good things to say. Vault girl approves.

image.png.55f5b71eee601fdf41d9a33b1947e923.png

I think I'm getting a little better! Working on the next update at a slow pace due to being busy, but I am still working on it. :)

PS- Some exciting news is that I might make some brand new perks for such things as increasing usefulness of items and stuff as related to SexoutNV. Not sure exactly how I am going to do it, but figuring things out is the fun part! If anyone can think of a perk they would like to have, let me know and I'll see if I can do it. :D

enb2019_2_16_21_27_45.jpg

enb2019_2_16_22_41_4.jpg