Ability to command companion to have sex with npc/creature.

OLOsin

Hehe... I like to watch. :blush:

First, a big thank you to all the modders out there doing the work needed to make such awesome mods! This stuff rocks!!

I have been trying to search the forums, but have not hit upon a clear answer to a question I have. Maybe there is a simple console command I can run.

Basically, I am looking for the capability to have my companion engage in sex with another npc/target of my choosing that is in range of the companion and within the bounds of what is available in SexoutNG. Of course, if I am using the Sexout Pregnancy mod, the possibility of pregnancy is part of the show.

If there is such a capability... PULLEEEEEZE share your knowledge.

Also, is there a mod or configuration that would, instead of being killed, the player AND companion engage in rape or sex with what would have been it's potential killer (Again, within the SexoutNG framework).

If there is no capability for any of the above yet... consider this an idea for future mod development.

Thanks again all you modders! So much appreciated.

If I'm understanding your request correctly' date=' the plugin you are looking for is Sexout Rapist. With Rapist you can rape anyone you want to. After raping a companion once, you can have them rape any other NPC through a system the author calls "Enthrallment".

Ooooohhh... I missed the details in that one.

Will give it a whirl.

Thanks!!

On a side note, you may want to shorten the subject of your thread here. The site has a limit of 85 characters for thread subjects, and by default responding to a post adds "re:" to the beginning of the subject line making it too long.

You can fix it by clicking "edit", "full edit" at the bottom of your post.

I tried the Sexout Rapist Mod, and it is a near solution.

It is primarily geared toward the npcs.

The mod doesn't allow you or your companion to "rape" or "openly engage" Super mutants or creatures. I didn't even get around to trying ghouls but I am sure they are also off the list.

I have completed the new content from the Sexoutbreeder and interestingly, the darkclaws apparently become a form of "NPC" than can engage in a 3 way rape if you are near them. It may be a faction thing.

In any case, I did get Veronica enthralled and she enjoyed a 3 way with a darkclaw and the PC.

While playing around with this, I realized that a more direct capability to command a follower to engage another npc or creature in sex-on-demand could be a new combat tactic.

"Veronica, there are three darkclaws. Go over there and scrog one of them while I kill the other two. We'll kill your darkclaw after I kill the first two." HAHAHA!!

soRapist author here...What your describing probably won't be added in (targeting a "creature type") as it's something I'm not interested in doing. Just to note, non-feral ghouls are supposedly not treated as creatures within FONV, so currently they are a viable target. Also just to clarify, sexoutNG has no animations to allow creatures to be the recipient. Creatures can only be the fuckers, not the fuckees - you didn't really specify what you were looking for in that regard.

"While playing around with this, I realized that a more direct capability to command a follower to engage another npc or creature in sex-on-demand could be a new combat tactic." - that is actually something I was looking at for a future release - a distraction where you could have an enthralled follower distract someone (would be same targeting as normal, so no creature targets). The follower would lure them away while you did whatever - I ran into 2 role-playing (i.e. non-combat) situations where I wanted a nearby NPC distracted while I plundered (stole) something from an owned container. I though it would be a nice throw in on the mod.

soRapist author here...What your describing probably won't be added in (targeting a "creature type") as it's something I'm not interested in doing. Just to note' date=' non-feral ghouls are supposedly not treated as creatures within FONV, so currently they are a viable target. Also just to clarify, sexoutNG has no animations to allow creatures to be the recipient. Creatures can only be the fuckers, not the fuckees - you didn't really specify what you were looking for in that regard.

"While playing around with this, I realized that a more direct capability to command a follower to engage another npc or creature in sex-on-demand could be a new combat tactic." - that is actually something I was looking at for a future release - a distraction where you could have an enthralled follower distract someone (would be same targeting as normal, so no creature targets). The follower would lure them away while you did whatever - I ran into 2 role-playing (i.e. non-combat) situations where I wanted a nearby NPC distracted while I plundered (stole) something from an owned container. I though it would be a nice throw in on the mod.

[/quote']

Thanks for the info.

I guess I was looking at two possible scenarios that suit my kink... so to speak.

One is the "succubus" companion that effectively seduces an npc or creature.

The other is a "mind control" concept where the player has hypnotized the companion to submit itself willingly to a chosen npc or creature on demand.

Both ideas have great potential for role play and fun.

As in all cases, both ideas would be expected to work within the bounds of what is available in the current Sexout mod libraries and capabilities. I don't expect any custom animations beyond what is already available.

Thanks again for your efforts. Non-technical nerds like me appreciate it greatly!!

Actually I prefer the autonomous sex rather than commanding them to do so. I like if they look like have their own mind, like a real human, doesn't feel like a bot. I can say, I'm a big fan of sandbox model.

I also notice my companions can ask you and ask another companions to have sex, autonomously. I just don't know which Sexout mods. Probably between SexoutLust and SexoutCompanion. I use both of them.

SexoutRex, also have dialog to command him to have consensual sex with Cass, Veronica, Sunny and Willow. Well, Rex is a cyberdog......only Rex have those feature.

Just a followup on my experiences with the BrutalRapers mod.

First... OMG that mod can make for some crazy scenarios!

Adjust the settings and the entire world turns into sexual anarchy.

Still not exactly a direct way to get your companion into some fun, but still a riot when you have an entire town scrogging just about everything that lives.

I did notice that it has no effect on the cattle however. Even the hostile cattle don't seem to get into it. Must be a different creature type or just not supported in the mod.

oh well.. it was still fun playing with it.

There is one... kinda... I guess.

In the Sexoutbreeder, user29 made this scenario where you become a... umm... cow.

Very funny, but also somewhat annoying in that you have to do some tricksy stuff to escape the situation.

In that scenario, the bulls that the farmer there kinda have their way with you.

I'm not sure if that animation is a mod that user29 built, or something else.

In any case, the concept is quite enjoyable. Just seems that the bulls don't seem to be affected by the BrutalRapist mod unless you engage in combat with the hostile ones. Then they will rape you if you have maxed out the settings on the rape chance during combat.

The brutalrapist mod definitely can make things very crazy if you monkey with the settings, but it still doesn't really engage the idea of a "sexual minion" or succubus/incubus concept.

I guess it never came up before as an idea, so I am glad I can at least bring the idea to the table, even if it never makes it to a mod.

I am just please with all the great work you FONV modders I have done. Great stuff and I look forward to more.

Archived