Is there a way to make it to where the guys dick will actually go into the players mouth? Currently my characters mouth is too small for his dick. What male body will give a normal sized penis for my characters mouth? And how can I make her lips hug it perfectly? I'll show you what I'm talking about with the pictures below. 

20180810114546_1.jpg

20180810114556_1.jpg

20180810114603_1.jpg

20180810114603_2.jpg

I tried resizing the dick to 5 and heres what happend: 20180812154700_1.thumb.jpg.2717bb7d057094336032b72a4c8a0b32.jpg20180812154708_1.thumb.jpg.0e84a665b5a9ac8f994aa1f4f7b90def.jpg20180812154720_1.thumb.jpg.2a08cd4d4fd65d1ce039f8e7df9843cb.jpg

The penis was too big for her mouth, so I put the size all the way down to 1. And that helped a lot. However her lower lip still seems to be out of whack. Anyone know anything that would allow me to make her mouth change to a certain way during the animation? 20180812155146_1.thumb.jpg.85bac1c54b39b45de42825bc0a010252.jpg

20180812154710_1.jpg

You're never going to get perfect lip-to-shaft contact.  It is a technical impossibility.  Anywhere you see it in screenshots is either clever trickery by way of angles concealing clipping (this is how I do it), or the screenshooter has done something in racemenu or otherwise to purpose shape the mouth to imitate that contact.

What you can try is setting the time between actor moans to its highest (about 45 seconds) and them use mfg commands to shape the mouth as best you can to fit.  It'll get ruined the minute your character moans again, but once you've found the settings you like best for a given animation, it's fairly quick to reset them.  Not much good for watching and fapping but perfectly serviceable for screenshots.  Though why Sexlab feels the need to screw up my hand-crafted expressions in the first place will forever be beyond me...

As a fellatio fanatic myself, I understand the frustration in trying to get that perfect suction going on.  But to be completely honest, unless there's some other secret trick I haven't been made privy to, you've more or less done everything you can already to maximize your blowjob perfection.

you can always type in console

showracemenu

add some size to lips by "expressions" like BIGAH, and by lips wide... it's annoying i know, but if you need to big dick in her mouth...;P I give you an option

anyway, the best size for dick are 1-5 "SOS average" from what I remember xD

• 1 year later...
On 8/13/2018 at 6:09 PM, skyrimowy said:

anyway, the best size for dick are 1-5 "SOS average" from what I remember xD

For my own game, I found out that the good combinations are two:

1. For vaginal and anal sex:  Smurf Average Size 5 or 6 (better).

2. For blowjobs: Smurf Average Size 4 (better) or 5.

Plus, for my character (UUNP "european style", cup B, normal head size, normal mouth size), I found the best settings for the open_mouth values (phoneme) are:  MP 1 = 62, MP 14 = 70.

I really wish to have these values set in the sexlab file but I don't know at all how to do.

On 8/13/2018 at 7:17 AM, Jexsam said:

What you can try is setting the time between actor moans to its highest (about 45 seconds) and them use mfg commands to shape the mouth as best you can to fit.  It'll get ruined the minute your character moans again

IF the SLAL json file of the animation is correctly set, you have not to care about female moaning.

What I mean is:

- In the female's stages of the blowjob animation in which the penis is inserted in the mouth, the stage itself MUST have the command:  "Silent": true.

This will prevent the female to moan during that stage and so then to change her mouth state.

There is an exception, btw:

If you are using some mod for PC headtracking and, maybe, you have set the Player to react with smiles or other expressions to a somewhat nearby NPCs (a sort of player greeting), the above setting will be overwritten and the female will loose both the open_mouth state and often the head alignement.

9 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

My request is exectly to have a pex file from here that has ONLY the values I have described in my post.

I'm not able at all to edit and recompile a script.

Instructions at the bottom of the post on how to easily compile scripts if you've MO2.

For Vortex, you don't need to do any of that; just run PapyrusCompiler.exe.

As for editing, you just need to open the psc with a text editor, find the OpenMouth function (CTRL + F) and edit the expression/phonemes to your liking. There is no secret to it.

It's better to do it yourself than rely on others (great source of disappointment, in my experience). Also, once you do it once, you can do it again and again everytime you need to recompile a script.

All right……

Just now, kziitd said:

If someone can "add" new expressions to the original expression system by themselves or by contacting the most outstanding script editors in the skyrim, the wish can be realized.

All the preset mfg expression, mfg phoneme and mfg modifier will not satisfy people no matter how they are combined.

The only way is to create your own female head tri file.

I've done this before

bj0.jpg.f03fc2257b2ff738c71253966bf92f62.jpg

bj1.jpg.081a5525d676ac3ae7cb834e64f30013.jpg

But it's frustrating that skyrim's 16 mfg expressions can't add the 17th.

Or more.

In addition to oral sex, it can also support the beautiful appearance of many devices such as mouth gaging or nose hook.

As long as you want, all the devices that affect the face can be realized as they are in reality.

The script is responsible for fetching the expression number, just like the oral sex of sexlab now uses CombatShout.

Unfortunately, we can't even add one now.

CPU once said to investigate, if possible, it will bring new opportunities to the production of mod.

But there was no result.

• 8 months later...