Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

17 hours ago, augustyoung said:

Only happened to Brambles. you know, the gilr in Whiterun.

Sounds like either you don't have the required mods installed, ABBA files installed correctly or your save game is broken.

11 hours ago, Yinkle said:

This should be possible, I'll make a note and look into it at some point.

Would it be possible to implement it like you implemented "ArmorFactor"? By that i mean the MCM option to activate/deactivate the feature and save the data into a external file on a per item basis.

Thanks!

Found another bug: if you "tab" out of the conversation with the statue after asking about ABBA, it completely breaks the shout quest. As in, it won't start with the statue, it won't start with the book, and starting it manually won't make stages continue. Once you've spoken to the statue, asked it about ABBA, and tabbed out, the dialog option no longer appears and the quest is permanently broken.

13 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Found another bug: if you "tab" out of the conversation with the statue after asking about ABBA, it completely breaks the shout quest. As in, it won't start with the statue, it won't start with the book, and starting it manually won't make stages continue. Once you've spoken to the statue, asked it about ABBA, and tabbed out, the dialog option no longer appears and the quest is permanently broken.

Well spotted, I hereby name you "chief bug hunter"! Fixed in version 6.5.6 - I had wrongly flagged the dialogue as "Say once" when the conditions are enough to stop it appearing needlessly once the quest has started.

If you've "tabbed out" during the conversation already in your current save, the new version will allow the prompt to be seen again until you finish the conversation.

Edited by Yinkle
4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Well spotted, I hereby name you "chief bug hunter"! Fixed in version 6.5.6 - I had wrongly flagged the dialogue as "Say once" when the conditions are enough to stop it appearing needlessly once the quest has started.

If you've "tabbed out" during the conversation already in your current save, the new version will allow the prompt to be seen again until you finish the conversation.

What can I say, I'm a BE fan and have been using ABBA since the original version. :P

30 minutes ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Got another one: "unlocking Brambles' power" also ignores the "player" toggle; once she puts the player's arousal to 100% the ABBA effect occurs regardless of whether or not the player is enabled, similar to how the shout and hotkey arousal were bugged.

This is great feedback as I never play with the player disabled. Keep 'em coming, this will be fixed in the next version.

31 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

This is great feedback as I never play with the player disabled. Keep 'em coming, this will be fixed in the next version.

Yeah I'm trying something new, my PC has completely "normal" proportions compared to the rest of Skyrim lol. I'll re-enable the PC eventually but right now I'm just enjoying the hijinks.

Hi,

Thanks for your mod.

It seems that the strip armor functionality does not take into account items with the SexlabNostrip keyword.

They are unequipped by the mod, which is problematic for example for Devious Devices.

This problem did not exist in the previous version installed on my setup (ABBA v5.4.2) ; all items with kw SexlabNoStrip were never unequipped.

12 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

Hi,

Thanks for your mod.

It seems that the strip armor functionality does not take into account items with the SexlabNostrip keyword.

They are unequipped by the mod, which is problematic for example for Devious Devices.

This problem did not exist in the previous version installed on my setup (ABBA v5.4.2) ; all items with kw SexlabNoStrip were never unequipped.

This functionality hasn't changed, ABBA has never checked for the SexlabNoStrip keyword. Are you using vanilla SexLab Framework or P+? If it's P+ then that might be why, otherwise all I can suggest is to disable stripping in the ABBA MCM if you don't want it to happen.

I'm thinking about adding support for DD in the future, (restricting morphs when certain items are equipped) so I'll add this to the list for that.

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

This functionality hasn't changed, ABBA has never checked for the SexlabNoStrip keyword. Are you using vanilla SexLab Framework or P+? If it's P+ then that might be why, otherwise all I can suggest is to disable stripping in the ABBA MCM if you don't want it to happen.

I'm thinking about adding support for DD in the future, (restricting morphs when certain items are equipped) so I'll add this to the list for that.

Thank you for your reply.

I only use SexLab Framework.

After checking in the scripts of ABBA version 5.4.2, the non-strippable items for Sexlab were indeed excluded from the strip functionality ;

See the StripSlot function in the ABBA_MainScript v5.4.2 script (I put it as an attachment) :

Form function StripSlot(Actor ActorRef, int SlotMask)
    Form ItemRef = ActorRef.GetWornForm(SlotMask)
    If ItemRef
        If Sexlab.IsStrippable(ItemRef)
            ActorRef.UnequipItem(ItemRef, false, true)
            return ItemRef
        endif
    endif    
    return none
endFunction

There was a test on kw SexlabNoStrip via the line "If Sexlab.IsStrippable(ItemRef)"

Anyway, I modified on my side the script of version 6.5.6 to add this test again.

Specifically, I replaced in the ABBA_MainScript script in the StripItem function :

Form fCurrent = ABBA_Misc_Util.StripSlot(akActor, SlotMask)

by :

Form fCurrent = none

If Sexlab.IsStrippable(aEquiped)

fCurrent = ABBA_Misc_Util.StripSlot(akActor, SlotMask)

endif

Script ABBA_MainScript in version 5.4.2 :

ABBA_MainScript.psc

Edited by Boulo_92
10 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

There was a test on kw SexlabNoStrip via the line "If Sexlab.IsStrippable(ItemRef)"

Ahh, right you are! Sorry about this, I must have forgotten about this check when updating the script. I'll add this back into the next version.

I've made a beta version of ABBA that adds an option to clear ABBA breast morphs (sliders 1-9) when wearing any Devious Device with the "zad_DeviousBra" keyword. It still allows the other sliders and adds some new notifications. Don't worry, DD will not be a requirement in future! ABBA detects if DD is installed and if the option is enabled in the MCM it does its thing.

I haven't much experience using DD, so I'm not sure if this is a good implementation. I'm looking for feedback on it, so if anyone wants to give it a go, you can download the version 6.6.1 beta in the ABBA downloads and let me know how you get on.

Edit: The option to enable this is on the "Armor Factor" page in the MCM

Updated to use the DD device equipped/removed events. This has improved how ABBA handles these items, as the scripts handling "armor factor" now ignore DD bras.

Edited by Yinkle

I've made an initial version of ABBA that adds an option to restrict breast morphing (sliders 1-9) when wearing any Devious Device with the "zad_DeviousBra" keyword. It still allows the other sliders to be adjusted and doesn't alter any of the notifications. Don't worry, DD will not be a requirement in future! ABBA detects if DD is installed and if the option is enabled in the MCM it fills a script property with the keyword.

I don't use DD myself, so I'm not sure if this is a good implementation. I'm looking for feedback on it, so if anyone wants to give it a go, you can download the beta here and let me know how you get on.

Edit: The option to enable this is on the "Armor Factor" page in the MCM

Hi Yinkle,

do you think it is possible to create sliders (3 of them), that are working as a switch?

Say  at arousal of 40 it switches slider 1 from 0 to 100 (slider 2 and slider 3 at 0)

at 60 it switches slider 1 from 100 to 0 and Slider 2 from 0 to 100 (slider 3 at 0)

at 80 it switches slider 2 from 100 to 0 and Slider 3 from 0 to 100 (slider 1 at 0)

You created this marvelous mod, but for some ideas i have in mind, i would need this functionality.

If you think, you can and will do it, i can give more information about it, maybe you can then refine it.

thanks

cheers

3 hours ago, monty359 said:

Hi Yinkle,

do you think it is possible to create sliders (3 of them), that are working as a switch?

Say  at arousal of 40 it switches slider 1 from 0 to 100 (slider 2 and slider 3 at 0)

at 60 it switches slider 1 from 100 to 0 and Slider 2 from 0 to 100 (slider 3 at 0)

at 80 it switches slider 2 from 100 to 0 and Slider 3 from 0 to 100 (slider 1 at 0)

You created this marvelous mod, but for some ideas i have in mind, i would need this functionality.

If you think, you can and will do it, i can give more information about it, maybe you can then refine it.

thanks

cheers

Hiya,

I'm glad you are enjoying ABBA, but I'm not prepared to spend my time on features that only 1 person needs. This is akin to asking someone you don't know to work for you for free! I'm always happy to hear suggestions, but will only work on ideas that benefit the community that uses the mod.

Hiya,

I'm glad you are enjoying ABBA, but I'm not prepared to spend my time on features that only 1 person needs. This is akin to asking someone you don't know to work for you for free! I'm always happy to hear suggestions, but will only work on ideas that benefit the community that uses the mod.

i did not ask you to work for me, sorry, if it came that way. It was more of a suggestion. I did see your previous post, that you were working on the sliders, and i thought i should ask. The feature, i thought of, would also profit the community. It is about to make clothing appear different, depending on the arousal state (if expanded, it could also be different drivers, like health, mana and so on). I have seen this request in the request forums several times.

Sorry again, if it came the wrong way.

19 hours ago, monty359 said:

i did not ask you to work for me, sorry, if it came that way. It was more of a suggestion. I did see your previous post, that you were working on the sliders, and i thought i should ask. The feature, i thought of, would also profit the community. It is about to make clothing appear different, depending on the arousal state (if expanded, it could also be different drivers, like health, mana and so on). I have seen this request in the request forums several times.

Sorry again, if it came the wrong way.

There was an older mod called Mana Tanks that did something similar, adjusting the breast scale morph based on magicka. Hasn't been updated since 2017 though, would be cool if there was something similar to ABBA that could do that using RM/NIO slider systems.

Edited by AtomicPlayboy
35 minutes ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

There was an older mod called Mana Tanks that did something similar, adjusting the breast scale morph based on magicka. Hasn't been updated since 2017 though, would be cool if there was something similar to ABBA that could do that using RM/NIO slider systems.

Yup, MANA tanks is a different beast in that it makes changes based on different factors, whereas ABBA is all about arousal levels. I don't think the fact that it hasn't been updated in a while should be a deterrent, Dark Console is a very good coder and way better at it than me.

11 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

I am looking for a method to manipulate clothes depending on the arousal state of the wearer. The mentioning of mana state or health state was only to elaborate, that the system i have in mind is can be adapted to create more "drivers", that would affect the clothing.

ABBA as it is now already has a slider, that i used as test vehicle in my mod TAWOBAE. I adapted several panties in the mod to look different depending on the arousal state. What i found out, is that it works well in game, but the problem is, that if the mesh shape changes are big, then the result looks bad, because of the bone weights, that are not reflected in the slider change. For small changes (panties for example) the change is small and the system works.

For bigger changes, i thought it would need a separate mesh for each state. That is why asked the yinkle, if it were possible to create sliders, that switch at a certain arousal point from 0 to 100 and from 100 to 0. It is a new concept, that i do not know from other mods. To elaborate more, how the slider switching should work, i made the example with the 3 sliders.

Manatanks does not provide this kind of functionality, but if you know of a mod, that does that, please let me know.

Thanks