Collar Request

This request has a story,  My wife was walking with the kids one day and  a "stereotypical trailer trash" person (no disrespect intended, I've lived in trailers myself at times) approached her with a big dog with a metal collar and bullied her into buying it for $20.  When I came home she said "can we keep it"  Of course I said, NO! Take it back.  Then the kids played with it all night.  So that didn't work out.  He was terribly underfed and ate constantly for two or three weeks.  He had around his neck a metal chain-like collar with spikes pointed in.  My wife hadn't really noticed it, but I immediately recognized it, and removed it.  His whole demeanor changed, and he stopped acting like I was about to kick him.  At one point my wife tried the collar on (which I find terribly sexy, except the spikes thing); the dog started whimpering like he was trying to say, "no! first person to be kind to me, don't, it hurts."  Ever since then I've wished I could put that foul collar on the previous owner and beat her.  This dog is an awesome dog. 

So, I don't have the artsy drawing skill, If one of you does, and wouldn't mind I would like to use it in a mod I'm making (slowly) to have a little fantasy of revenge with it.  A Simple (not simple enough for me to do it obviously) necklace would be great.  If you felt like going all out, perhaps a "shirt of similar construction to cover the breasts"

Thanks for considering it.

From what I understood, the request was for a collar with spikes pointing *in* towards the wearer's neck, in a way that is intentionally painful. I assume the mod in question would be for an NPC that sells a pet\companion that has said collar on, and for the player character to be able to purchase said pet\companion, and afterwards remove the collar and put it on the NPC in question.

While this would be very easy to do, it is far too cruel for me. Perhaps someone else would be willing to create it for you, though.

• 2 months later...

Archived