missing FP_RSE.esp for the RSE DLC patch and TortureDevices.esm and Devious Devices.esm

1 hour ago, TR717771 said:

yes I have and I still can't find them

? So you missed this " INSTALLATION INFORMATION: When preparing to install RSE for the first time or when updating, follow the outline in THIS post. ".  and the RSE DLC patch it in the download File section of RSE which is also linked on the page. 

I am having the same problem as TR717771 and i did follow the installation info to a T. I have also tried the patch and i am still getting FP_RSE.esp is missing. Now i am curious as to what should the correct load order be. Could it be something like that perhaps? Any advice would be appreciated very much so. Thank you all in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 4:17 PM, mashup47 said:

? So you missed this " INSTALLATION INFORMATION: When preparing to install RSE for the first time or when updating, follow the outline in THIS post. ".  and the RSE DLC patch it in the download File section of RSE which is also linked on the page. 

Post not found, so have a hard time following instructions.

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, mashup47 said:

here's an old version. I believe it should work as the dlc content did not change

That's great... you just wrote it to the wrong address. I responded to a request ... old request. And you...? But all the data is good. And all the help matters... in the right place. Regardless, for me, this thing doesn't work... I don't use it.

Szuper... csak éppen rossz címre írtad! Én  egy kérésre reagáltam ... régi kérésre. És te...?  De minden adat jó! És minden segítség sokat számít... a jó helyen. Ezektől függetlenül, nekem, nem működik ez a cucc... én nem használom.

18 minutes ago, far_kas said:

That's great... you just wrote it to the wrong address. I responded to a request ... old request. And you...? But all the data is good. And all the help matters... in the right place. Regardless, for me, this thing doesn't work... I don't use it.

Szuper... csak éppen rossz címre írtad! Én  egy kérésre reagáltam ... régi kérésre. És te...?  De minden adat jó! És minden segítség sokat számít... a jó helyen. Ezektől függetlenül, nekem, nem működik ez a cucc... én nem használom.

oh! well I just crawl back into my hole ? Thank for the reply tho ?

• 1 month later...

FOURPLAY - RSE v4.0 ... missing? I can't find it either.  Luck, I've downloaded it long ago.

...take your form...

816391426_Fallout42019-04-2721-58-02-83.jpg.296ebeb8da4d5a5aa25fee97fb360314.jpg

And that never changes no get caught up  idle get you caught on active task.

Spoiler

És ami soha nem változik. Nem üresjáratban, hanem tevőlegesség közben kap el a műsor. Ami azt illeti két ágyú lazán elintézte a társaságot és csak az egyiket lőtték ki. Tényleg annyian voltak, hogy alig fértek el. Ez, két ciklus támadóhullám... a túlélési esély NULLA. Szóval... ki kellett próbálnom ezt a verziót. Többé-kevésbé működőnek tűnik, bár sok beállítás hiányzik ami a másik darab verziókban megtalálhatók és a pozicionálás eléggé ... eltérő. A feladatrendszer frankón ül. A történet megy. Más kiegészítő nem kell. Csak pozíciók és akciók. Akkor nincs mivel összeakadjon... 

Igen, kirúgtam minden lakót. Csak ezt a hörcsögöt nem tudtam. Ha ketten vannak, akkor megeszik az ágyakat és minden probléma elbukkan. (Olvastam ugyan a lezárás lehetőségét, de még nem tudtam megvalósítani. Saját pine... és csak teleporttal lehet közlekedni... hmm... a teljes biztonság csúcsa.)

409242262_Fallout42019-04-2719-53-58-66.jpg.4c33c063c9c3e6ca2e86bcd71b4f5c68.jpg

• 3 years later...