Scrap - Everything &/or Dead Things

does anyone know if we need the 2 mods or just 1?

• Scrap Everything
  • Scrap Dead Things

if scrap everything indeed scrapped everything then that would include dead things right? like the skeletons an the drive-in theatre etc... just wondering if I have redundant mods.

5 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Scrap Everything let's me scrap most dead bodies, but, not all. You shouldn't need the other mod.

I just opened up both in xEdit and Everything certainly has a lengthy list of items it covers but it doesn't cover the small list of things that Dead-Things covers. btw, did you see the LONG list of ERRORs for Everything? i'm not sure if matters from a stability perspective but its very disconcerting.

Sometimes "errors" that you find in FO4Edit is scripting or some such that the CK doesn't know what to do with- meaning they are not going to mess up your game and are necessary. At least that is what a couple of very experienced authors have said.

If you like the changes that both mods make then do a patch so you can use them both.

Archived