• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 8:24 PM, Darklord999 said:

Ahh, GOT IT. Thanks VonVolx and thanks DarkHawk02 for your splendid work.?

Quick instructions to get the mods work:

1.Extract the archive.
2. Navigate to ..\steamapps\common\GalGun 2\GalGun2\Content\Paks
3. Rename GalGun2-WindowsNoEditor.pak to GalGun2.pak

4. Rename GalGun2-WindowsNoEditor.sig to GalGun2.sig
5. Create a new folder in ..\steamapps\common\GalGun 2\GalGun2\Content\Paks called Mods.

6. Put all files from bare basics and mask removal in the Mods folder - -> mandatory!

7. Put files from the mod you want in the mods folder.

7. change all costumes to "classic summer uniform"

Enjoy.?

did that shit and the game doesn't launch anymore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone here is looking at this in 2020, I just got it modded. Maybe my version is older because I ordered it off of fanatical. I am not sure. If you download the files from here, all you need to do is the following:

1. Download the files from here                    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1stYo4SkMcFCxtkZbebeKyMoTYrSikIoE/view

2. Use a rar extracter to extract the files (these can be found online for free)

3. Go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GalGun2\Content\Paks

4. Rename the .pak and .sig files into GalGun2 instead of what they are currently named.

5. Add a file named Mods or Mod (I did Mod, actually not sure if Mods works)

6. Drag all the files (like Mask_removal) and all the other ones into that folder (You are only allowed to have 1 set of each, and only NudeBodyTexture or NudeBodyTexture2, and only panty remover, bra remover, or bra+panty remover).

Thats it. The people on here say that you need to do the PAKRecrypt on the .pak files, but that did not work for me. If doing the above steps did not work THEN try the PAKRecrypt step (look through the thread for this)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only got this on PC a couple of weeks ago and it was really easy to do.

It's the only pancake game I deliberately got for PS and have been hanging out for over a year to get a VR capable PC so I could enjoy this game the way it was meant to be enjoyed and the mods make that even better.

I initially just installed the panty and bra removal mod with the other necessary files.

Makes peeking up their skirts much more fun and Doki Doki mode marvelous.

Installed the AF patch to make VRKanojo R18 too which caused some problems though I got it working fairly easily.

These are my first attempts at modding.

I got SkyrimVR and Fallout4 as well and from what I have been looking at they are going to be more complicated to mod?

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 10:13 AM, fraggerman said:

I made the process to run this on the Switch a whole lot easier. No need for the original romfs any more. Just run the patch.bat and choose the combination of mods you want. Then copy the contents of the output folder to atmosphere/contents/.

GG2SwitchNude.zip 50.13 MB · 334 downloads

First of all thank you so much for this zip, works fine on switch!

@Otaku_Gamer1991 

Did you tried with this method?

Just unzip, execute the patch.bat file and follow the steps.

In my case i did:

- "2" (International)

- "1" (Normal nude body)

- "1" (Outfit removal)

- "12" (All of the above)

- "anychar" to go back to the previous menu

- "2" (Nudity)

- here choose which parts remove (i choose bra, panties and shoes)

- "anychar" to go back to the previous menu

- "3" (Patch)

- "anychar" to close the window.

Now at this point you should have a new "output" folder, copy the content (01.... numbers folder) inside your sd:/atmosphere/contents folder and restart the game.

• 3 months later...

thanks @fraggerman for the switch mod pack. It seems tho it crashes on most main and side missions no matter the combo of cloths or characters. Be nice to get an update if possible, but looking forward to someone getting GG returns figured out.

4 hours ago, crmsq12 said:

thanks @fraggerman for the switch mod pack. It seems tho it crashes on most main and side missions no matter the combo of cloths or characters. Be nice to get an update if possible, but looking forward to someone getting GG returns figured out.

I played about half of all the missions with all mods turned on and had no crashes at all. Is your game updated or are you playing the base game? The game needs to be on the latest update.

19 hours ago, fraggerman said:

I played about half of all the missions with all mods turned on and had no crashes at all. Is your game updated or are you playing the base game? The game needs to be on the latest update.

Any clue to patch slime dlc with transparent mod?

I mean for switch version.

25 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

I tried to but have no idea how the DLC PAK files work. I didn't manage to convince the game to load my modified DLC

Same here, i also tried replacing nca with modded one.

No luck.

Don't know exactly where to put modded PAK file.

On 7/18/2021 at 2:57 PM, fraggerman said:

Its running the latest version with all of DLCs but I don't have any of the DLC clothing selected.
The switch is also up to date with the latest atmosphere.

Edited by crmsq12
17 hours ago, fraggerman said:

I tried to but have no idea how the DLC PAK files work. I didn't manage to convince the game to load my modified DLC

PAK file from pc version needed to be repacked for switch?

Or it will work just fine?

Could you please share modded DLC022.PAK for switch?

I'll try to look deeper, maybe will found ways to load it correctly.

23 hours ago, fraggerman said:

I got problem decrypting PC DLC, somehow decrypt key always inccorect :)

Would you mind to ported PC DLC in5o switch. It seems mine not swizzled correctly.

Seems we can put in same folder as before in atmos.

Tried to load repacked patch but only show black in clothes

IMG_20210720_212323.jpg

IMG_20210720_212518.jpg

6 hours ago, rexnesia said:

Try to reinstall update and dlc

I reinstalled and same issue. however, If i just do option 1. bra and panties for nudity, and 12. all outfits its fine. Some odd shadow artifacts on main characters from a distance, but hey it works from what I can test at the moment.

1 hour ago, crmsq12 said:

I reinstalled and same issue. however, If i just do option 1. bra and panties for nudity, and 12. all outfits its fine. Some odd shadow artifacts on main characters from a distance, but hey it works from what I can test at the moment.

I use normal body, bra&panties,socks then remove summer outfit.

I got the slime DLC mod to work on switch. Here is a zip containing the files for both the japanese and international version. Read the readme for installation instructions.

Slime outfit DLC transparency mod for Switch.zip

Preview with nude body texture:

Spoiler

SPOILER_unknown.png

Installing at least a nude body texture from the TotalNudity port is highly recommended.

I found this by accident but may also just release it since it works. This completely removes the "underwear" slime seen when you suck away the "clothes" layer of the slime DLC costume.

Installation is basically the same as the transparent slime port but instructions are also included in the zip. Contains files for both the japanese and the international version of GalGun2 Switch, same as the transparent slime port above.

Underwear_Removal_for_Slime_DLC_Switch.zip

Edited by fraggerman
13 hours ago, fraggerman said:

I got the slime DLC mod to work on switch. Here is a zip containing the files for both the japanese and international version. Read the readme for installation instructions.

Slime outfit DLC transparency mod for Switch.zip 2.13 MB · 2 downloads

Installing at least a nude body texture from the TotalNudity port is highly recommended.

I found this by accident but may also just release it since it works. This completely removes the "underwear" slime seen when you suck away the "clothes" layer of the slime DLC costume.

Installation is basically the same as the transparent slime port but instructions are also included in the zip. Contains files for both the japanese and the international version of GalGun2 Switch, same as the transparent slime port above.

Underwear_Removal_for_Slime_DLC_Switch.zip 23.73 MB · 1 download

so it's needed to be swizzled to load correctly.

just inform that placing file at folder "\atmosphere\contents\010024700901A000\romfs\GalGun\Content\Paks" also worked fine.

i've DLC installed then apply patch into atmosphere folder.

thank's for your work

;)

17 minutes ago, rexnesia said:

so it's needed to be swizzled to load correctly.

I didn't do anything with textures.

All changes made were hex edits to Material Instances.

The transparent slime mod is a hex edit to set Opacity1 and Opacity2 of M_Slime_Cloth_001_Inst to zero. I compared the unchanged PC material instance to the modded one and copied the changes to the one for Switch.

Not sure what I did to make the "underwear" slime dissapear. I just hex edited random values to zero in M_Slime_Cloth_XXX_Back_Inst & M_Slime_Cloth_XXX_Underwear_Inst. Changing the 01 at offset 15D made it dissapear. I was hoping to make the underwear layer transparent as well but removing it was a welcome accident.

Edited by fraggerman
2 hours ago, fraggerman said:

I didn't do anything with textures.

All changes made were hex edits to Material Instances.

Then it's just me that overcomplicated it.

I just think that only possible with texture modding.

Sadly that i can't compare the original vs mod pc files.

Can't find ways to correctly decrypted files.

Even the "keys" widely known. But unrealpak.exe command not working for me.

17 minutes ago, rexnesia said:

Sadly that i can't compare the original vs mod pc files.

Can't find ways to correctly decrypted files.

Even the "keys" widely known. But unrealpak.exe command not working for me.

I use umodel to extract PAK files. Can also export some assets like textures, meshes and materials.

There is 2 encryption keys for GalGun2 PC. One was used before the VR DLC came out and is still mostly used for the pirated versions of the game. When the VR DLC came out the encryption key for the PAK files changed. The Steam version still uses this new key.

GalGun2 on the Switch does not use any PAK file encryption. Guess they thought the encryption Nintendo uses for the game would be enough.

Edited by fraggerman