On 9/8/2018 at 11:56 PM, WāƒƒƪêĢǒđ54 said:

Total Nudity Mod pack finished

• All modified Meshes now have nipple bumps for more realistic breasts
  • A second body texture was added
  • Shoe Removal mod

Update can be found here

20180911111127_1.jpg.9f85c2eb2c2490bd10636314a2bf7133.jpg20180915212153_1.jpg.89cf76fc8b2ae72a3159e1d1e50bbb8b.jpg20180915214924_1.jpg.823e397b3242229c52df9e5a86df95eb.jpg20180915221059_1.jpg.421d0ac97d4188ae4057738b75232dfa.jpg

Total nudity mod? As in you dont have to download the versions posted above?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This may see a new lease of life since VR support just launched! In fact I'm trying it now, but the game won't launch if I rename the .pak and .sig ... Do you think they updated something? 

I've renamed the pak and sig, created a Mods folder in the same directory, and plopped some mods in there. Can't think of anything I'm doing that's out-of-spec.

Edit: It seems that, if there are any mods in the mods folder, the game won't launch :(. Runs fine if I have 0 in there, but whether it's just normal_removal or one of the others nothing will happen.

9 hours ago, lettuphant said:

This may see a new lease of life since VR support just launched! In fact I'm trying it now, but the game won't launch if I rename the .pak and .sig ... Do you think they updated something? 

I've renamed the pak and sig, created a Mods folder in the same directory, and plopped some mods in there. Can't think of anything I'm doing that's out-of-spec.

Edit: It seems that, if there are any mods in the mods folder, the game won't launch :(. Runs fine if I have 0 in there, but whether it's just normal_removal or one of the others nothing will happen.

Using the previous "mod pack" works for me. "Total nudity" not.

Yeah, same here.  I was using Total Nudity mod for a while, and just found out over the weekend that the game wasn't launching.  

Edit:  Arrgghh!  Looks like the recent VR update did somehow break this mod.  Just like lettuphant said, the game won't launch if there's anything in Mods folder.  I also tried the GG2 Mod Pack but no go.  

Great, I got this recently just to try this mod and only got to play it for few days, and then this happens.  I hope the solution is found soon.

• 4 weeks later...

For those who are still wondering, the solution was found to make the mod work again.  

https://steamcommunity.com/app/851890/discussions/0/1739964947813480157/

You need to get the tool called PakRecrypt that was made and posted by user named Link in that thread.

1. Extract PakRecrypt.zip.

2. Install the mod to the game as you normally would.

3. Open the folder that contains PakRecrypt.exe on separate window.

4. Drag all the .pak files of the mods you want from the game's Mods folder to PakRecrypt.exe and it'll rewrite the .pak file with a new encryption key.  It'll also create a back up in the same folder.

5. Launch the game!

On 12/31/2018 at 9:34 PM, Spaceharrier99 said:

For those who are still wondering, the solution was found to make the mod work again.  

You need to get the tool called PakRecrypt that was made and posted by user named Link in that thread.

4. Drag all the .pak files of the mods you want from the game's Mods folder to PakRecrypt.exe and it'll rewrite the .pak file with a new encryption key.  It'll also create a back up in the same folder.

5. Launch the game!

I went through and recrypted all of the mods I had in there and mine still won't open if there's anything inside my mods folder

Edit: I'm pretty sure that PAKRecrypt won't work on previous versions of the game, so @anyone using a cracked version of the game, good luck using this mod

I'm getting the VR version, and going to hope the full nudity mod works with it

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Nekichi said:

i don't understand why mods don't work, i do everything according to the instructions?

DKOw4.jpg

That file path doesn't look right.  It should be similar to my pic below.

Also, I don't know if this is necessary, but I just copied the whole Total Nudity mod folder into the Mods folder and just removed the ones I don't need.  Then used pakrecrypt to update all the files in there with .pak extension.  That managed to get it to work in my case.  I am not sure if this method works with non-steam version though.

gg2.png

4 hours ago, Spaceharrier99 said:

That file path doesn't look right.  It should be similar to my pic below.

Also, I don't know if this is necessary, but I just copied the whole Total Nudity mod folder into the Mods folder and just removed the ones I don't need.  Then used pakrecrypt to update all the files in there with .pak extension.  That managed to get it to work in my case.  I am not sure if this method works with non-steam version though.

gg2.png

thanks for the help?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 8:56 PM, WāƒƒƪêĢǒđ54 said:

Total Nudity Mod pack finished

• All modified Meshes now have nipple bumps for more realistic breasts
  • A second body texture was added
  • Shoe Removal mod
  • Update can be found here

Thank you so much, WaffleGod.  Really appreciated.  :love:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I figured out how to repack the files with the right directory layout but it still crashes when I hit continue on the title screen.  A lot of switch games use different texture formats than the pc ones.  Maybe this does too?  Or meshes?  I don't know how to fix that.  Does anyone?  Here are the unmodified files that the mod uses from the switch game if anyone wants to look at them.  I only included the swim uniform replacement since you can change the uniforms from the main menu.

GalGun2 original switch files.7z

• 3 months later...
On 10/27/2019 at 6:53 AM, Interity307 said:

why doesnt this work?
image.png.5de7ee40daaa1ab649206c49219b2d67.pngGame doesnt even start

If you have the steam version then you would need to recrypt the files.  There was VR update last year, which started to cause the problem.  You need to re-encrypt every mod file before you can get it to work.  The instruction to how to do that was posted in few posts above yours.  

On 11/6/2019 at 2:49 AM, Setsuna Nakamura said:

Its that work for the full entire game ? Because after i finish a mission every time it will be crash with fatal error? Its that normal or do i something wrong with installing mods?

Did it look like the mods were working before you're getting the crashes?  In that case, yeah the crashes do happen.  I do remember there was one particular level that always crashes with the mods installed (can't remember which one though, it's been a while).  I had to remove the mods, beat that level, and then re-install the mods afterwards.  Even then, crashes still happened for me occasionally, but wasn't consistent except for that one particular level.

On 1/1/2019 at 10:34 AM, Spaceharrier99 said:

5. Launch the game!

would you may share the tool? I can‘t find it

• 3 weeks later...