Does Sexout support playing as a Super Mutant?

Santr

It may work but I suspect all the positioning would be off I suspect. Male Supermutant Player vs NPC Female human may be possible as the animations exist, they'd just be reversed. But I don't think it's allowed for currently as SexoutNG core assumes you are humanish, thre's no checking for player race that I know of. There's no Pregnancy meshes either for female SuperMutants, but I have left the posibility open in my code.

Probably not, or at least in a limited, albeit glitchy, way.

However there are animations ( sexout ones ) and already the race mod, maybe a real cool dude might make a compatibility plugin that fixes so only Super Mutant sexy time animations play when you're raping and pillaging the various settlements of the Mojave Wastes.

The ST Terrible Super Mutants mod uses a custom skin, head, and gloves and sets the player's size to 140%. You'd need to alter Sexout's settings to not only use the correct animations (or adjust the human ones), but also to not change the player's skin, then figure out how to let your character keep his genitals (since they're normally added as part of the undressing process). I tried it to see if I might be able to make such a mod, but I know just enough to know that it's beyond my current skills and motivation. :s

In case anyone is wondering, as it currently works, if you have sex as a super mutant, you end up looking like a really tall guy with a Ron Jeremy cock having somewhat misaligned sex while wearing toy Hulk hands and a rubber Frankenstein mask. So maybe someone with a really specific fetish will love this, but for most people it's going to be more hilarious than sexy. :D

In case anyone is wondering' date=' as it currently works, if you have sex as a super mutant, you end up looking like a really tall guy with a Ron Jeremy cock having somewhat misaligned sex while wearing toy Hulk hands and a rubber Frankenstein mask. So maybe someone with a really specific fetish will love this, but for most people it's going to be more hilarious than sexy. :D

[/quote']

Great, now I have to replace ANOTHER keyboard because of a spit-take from laughing so hard :D .

Archived