My Vault 88 tunnel is off.

Verify the cache of the game through steam.

Double check the mods. Might be something has altered this section that you are unaware of. (mods that are used for that area and believe it or not, it could actually be ANY mod ... called a dirty edit. When the author is messing with the game files and accidentally change something they aren't aware of)

You will need to post a load order for those that are currently working and modding Fallout 4 to really be able to do anything to actually help you. Anything else is clairvoyance. ;)

^ that should get you started. sorry I couldn't give you more. :(  I havne't modded the game in such a LOOONNNNG time. ;) However, basic principles of modding and problem solving for Bethesda games still apply today!

On 7/14/2018 at 6:53 PM, ssddsquare said:

I had the idea to use Creation kit to fix it, but somehow the Bethesda.net launcher is not working anymore. It keeps updating with no progress :(

Guess the concrete walls would have to do for now.

If ReShade is used, the dll must be temporarily deleted / moved - otherwise Bethesda.net launcher will not work.

load up your mod organiser and locate any mod that requires DLCworkshop03.esm and turn them off

another way to fix this issue

find the id of the errors in Fallout 4 (stand in front of error, go into console, click on the wall or debris and find the id number) and write it down

download FO4edit and load all active mods(or mods that use DLCworkshop03.esm)

type the id number into the search bar and you should find some changed forms or just find the original

or look up Cell- Block 9- Sub-Block 8- Vault 88 and look at anything that change anything

2 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

load up your mod organiser and locate any mod that requires DLCworkshop03.esm and turn them off

another way to fix this issue

find the id of the errors in Fallout 4 (stand in front of error, go into console, click on the wall or debris and find the id number) and write it down

download FO4edit and load all active mods(or mods that use DLCworkshop03.esm)

type the id number into the search bar and you should find some changed forms or just find the original

or look up Cell- Block 9- Sub-Block 8- Vault 88 and look at anything that change anything

Thanks, I'm reinstalling F4 now, will try later.

Archived