Request full Sim

Hi I looked and I talked with lots of people who make stuff for the Sims and I'm really wanting someone to make a Wednesday 13 sim. There was Wednesday 13 for sims 2 and 3 but no one made anything for him in sims 4. He's one of my favorite singers ever and I really want someone to make him. Here's a recent picture of him 

20180706_130729.png

Oh my Fucking God i don't know how to make anything for the Sims. This is bullshit that you guys and your attitude. I'm new to this site and I'm posting it on The sims Discussion and I'm assuming that's where I post. No one is helping me on how to do anything of this. If no one Fucking helps me them Fuck all of you Sim Creation people all of your shit sucks!!! Make Wednesday 13 you sons of fucking Goddam idiots!!! 

5 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

Oh my Fucking God i don't know how to make anything for the Sims. This is bullshit that you guys and your attitude. I'm new to this site and I'm posting it on The sims Discussion and I'm assuming that's where I post. No one is helping me on how to do anything of this. If no one Fucking helps me them Fuck all of you Sim Creation people all of your shit sucks!!! Make Wednesday 13 you sons of fucking Goddam idiots!!! 

There is a clearly marked Request and Find thread (where this has since been moved) for these things, but you won't be getting anything anyway. By insulting and name calling people, you've guaranteed that nobody will help you now. 

12 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

I don't see any kind of attitude here other than this response, the post is barely a day old so you gotta give people time,

Mariana was only trying to encourage you,

If you try, you may surprise yourself,

I've never played a Sims game before now and in less than a year I created some fun characters and also learnt to animate them,

Don't underestimate yourself and above all, don't bite the hands that could potentially feed you helpful info and links to the cc you need!

Maybe you'll find him as a sim on www.thesimresource.com. There are a lot of wonderful creators and I think I've already seen sims there looking like famous stars. The only problem - some stuff from this side is broken ? And if you not find him - it would be easy to find hairstyles or eye-makeup for men like this. Some accessoires or makeup for vampires could help you, too. Good luck.

• 5 months later...
6 minutes ago, Chexx said:

It is by multiplying the tests that we manage to make pretty sims. We all started making sims that did not correspond to what we wanted to do, but over time we finally get there. You just have to practice and not get discouraged.

Practice makes perfect!!

My problem will be finding his outta control makeup anywhere.

Archived