Trying to get mods working in Fallout NV

I got Fallout NV from the steam sale and decided to mod it like I have done with FO4. I got the NVSE, a decent list of mods, and the 4gb patcher. All mods I am using have cleared the NMM plugins check and I have loaded the game through both the NVSE exe and the 4gb exe. 

The prbs I am having r somehow related to the NVSE or a failure of the LL mods to register the NVSE. 3 errors from LL mods pop up upon loading a game all related to NVSE (screenshots below). 

NV folder screenshot included. 

loverslab nvse prbs 1.png

Fallout NV folder.png

ok seems all the mods r working no crash, many text boxes popping in explaining things without stating error, bit of a prb as Doc has turned hostile but I'll just start a new game and 9/10 chance it will fix it. Thanks alot! Now hopefully I can play with no issues until I decide to try TO2W 

ya I disabled stutter remover but havent had a chance to load the game yet. I have a decent computer so if a ps3 can play NV with few stutters hopefully it wont be a prb. Anyway once the crash prb is fixed everything should b good thanks for ur help and with luck I wont need more help until TO2W if I try that.

Archived