Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

one quick question the Lady Bat armor is for Manga or Dm , because when i put on the armor my character torso disappears.

its for the new body which is dm, because i do believe ledo sed he'd be releasing his conversions for the new body

Thats what I thought, but why would he add new-old-manga version along with the new dm one? Guess its just preg version to go with old conversions?

one quick question the Lady Bat armor is for Manga or Dm , because when i put on the armor my character torso disappears.

its for the new body which is dm, because i do believe ledo sed he'd be releasing his conversions for the new body

Thats what I thought, but why would he add new-old-manga version along with the new dm one? Guess its just preg version to go with old conversions?

some people still prefer the old cbbe manga body so i guess he updated both versions

but when i install them with nexus mod manager, it doesnt work :(

manually doesnt work as well.....

The folder system for the original armour and clothes is incomplete, so if you unpack the archives, you should be able to copy and paste what's in there into the corresponding folder in your Skyrim folder. You can also adjust the folder path for both clothing and armour and repack it for use with NMM.

if i delete the ladybatnausicaa esp i got instant ctd if i dont the armor doesnt appear what should i do?

I haven't installed that armour yet, but the point of Ledo's "Armor for Manga" esp is to allow you to use only one esp for all his armours (as I understand it). You shouldn't need the original LadyBat esp. If you're getting a CTD w/o it, I don't see why you couldn't try keeping it there, and just loading Armor for Manga.esp right after it. While trying this stuff out, it might also help to not be wearing the LadyBat armour when saving/loading.

About that 'add belly', is the belly node supposed to be found in the racemenu? Or do I have to download it seperately from somewhere?

add belly node is only there for pregnancy mods for the moment which are found here maybe later someone will make the adjustments so you can get a slider in racemenu

About that 'add belly', is the belly node supposed to be found in the racemenu? Or do I have to download it seperately from somewhere?

add belly node is only there for pregnancy mods for the moment which are found here maybe later someone will make the adjustments so you can get a slider in racemenu

Iam really looking forward for that slider <3

The only way i can get this mod working, is with the body change mod.

But i want this body as my original body

I just drop the mesh files from the downloads in character assets female, but that doesnt work! :(

What am i doing wrong?

if your using the change body mod the changes probably wont work unless you disable it first

The only way i can get this mod working, is with the body change mod.

But i want this body as my original body

I just drop the mesh files from the downloads in character assets female, but that doesnt work! :(

What am i doing wrong?

if your using the change body mod the changes probably wont work unless you disable it first

no, it didnt work before i used body change, so i used that mod and it worked, but i want it to be my original body, so the pregnancy mod procreation will save properly. (so without the body change mod)